HYUNA - Promise me you'll never leave me?

Trouble maker in true love

She ran out, I knew she hates me now, after all she must want to have their first kiss in a romantic scene and especially with the guy you like. 

I ran behind her and then stopped Hara me "Why is crying Hyuna?". 

"Then I say, first help me find her," and then went in search of it.

He was running crying , but not because Hyunseung kiss me .

The truth is that I fear that hate me .

He told me that the first kiss is important, and it would not give for a game and ended up losing one , surely must hate me , but it sure is going to pretend he does not care . TT ^ TT .

While I ran and pulled Junhyung clash with me and hid in a room.

Attempt to force a sudden kiss me , but I refused.

If like me , why I refused ? .

Unless ... I do not like.

"You have to Hara " , and then I yell apart from her.

Fix my eyes on the other hand, " You have disappointed me , you were not expecting that kind of person oppa ," I said wiping my tears , there was total silence.

Suddenly I heard a sob , and I return to see Junhyung , and I was crying , I was left in shock the first time I saw him mourn .

" Everything I wanted I lost first thought that I had to Hara and is then snatches by Kikwang and then to forget her start you interested , like she did with my best friend and then turns Hyunseung is also interested you, " and began to mourn harder.

I did not know what to do and want to be Hyunseung he always knows how to comfort me, then I remembered .

Put my hand on his head and gently sobe and then embrace .

" Hara loves you too and she would never be able to make something, you have to trust her ," I said calmly , patting her on the back.

" You know our relationship lately only about him and when we are on a date he calls it, and she runs to answer and still leaves me side " and again tried to kiss me , the worst is that neither was nervous.

I was thinking nly Hyunseung and Hara , I could not believe that they very important to me people would become . " No, Junhyung oppa "

"I heard a noise here oppa," Hara said so hectic run. 

When we opened the door we were frozen. 

Was Junhyung Hyuna kissing?. 

Walk one step, but nothing, Hyuna I was holding his hand. 

"They were kissing," Hara said in shock. 

Return to see who came in, and it was Hyunseung Hara.

She began to mourn and ran and went after her.

He was furious, not Junhyung Hyuna feelings known, and plays with his feelings, and he also knows that Hara and Hyuna are friends. 

Junhyung grip on his shirt and got up from the floor was about to punch him. 

He

He was crying. 

He does not usually mourn, Why are you crying?. 

He is one of my best friends breaks my heart to see him mourn, did not dare.

Meanwhile. 

Hara was about to leave the building and then reached out and hugged her. 

"Hara-sii, forgive me ... forgive me ... forgive me," he begged, I began to mourn, Hara friendship is very important to me. 

"Hyuna-ah do not cry, you're not guilty of anything, just Junhyung." 

He paused again and began to mourn. 

"He dared to steal your first kiss, that was very important to you, so I hate him, you have to forgive me, probably because he did fight and he would not listen."

HARA POV 

After seeing T Hyuna and Hyunseung I also wanted one. 

"Junnie oppa, I want a shirt partner with you," I said grabbing his arm and pointing to Hyuna and Hyunseung. 

"Aish" and let go of my arm, I thought I felt bad, because he does not usually treat me well. 

He was walking the hallway and followed him, "Get away," he said almost shouting. 

"I do not know what have I done to you freight rude with me," and I left crying. 

After fixing my makeup in the bathroom I went to the pool and saw rushing Hyuna Hyunseung and crying after her. 

"Because Hyuna is crying?" 

END POV

Listen to forgive someone shout in the hallway and immediately recognized the voice. 

I ran and look Hyuna crying and kneeling on the floor trying to reassure Hara.

"Do not cry Hyuna, Hyunseung oppa help me, it has not ceased to mourn a while," said Hara and Hyuna kept saying sorry

Do not know what to do even though Hyuna surely hate me now. 

Hugged her hard and she responded to embraced, but kept saying forgive Hara

"Hyuna told you it's not your fault that he will steal your first kiss, the blame lies Junnie".

"Hara, Junhyung not steal her first kiss to Hyuna-sii" I said trying to calm the situation. 

Sigh, maybe I regret "Hyuna-sii forgive me, me me what mattered most was your life, I do not want to lose in front of my eyes and do nothing." 

"Hyuna-sii forgive, forget what happened, I swear I'll never bring you back." 

As expected Hara asked me "What happened to Hyuna? What do you need to forgive? " 

"Hyuna-sii drowned and gave him mouth to mouth, and if he knew it was his first kiss." 

Hyuna began to mourn again and started jumping on me and hugged me suddenly strong, really surprised me. 

"Do not leave me alone ... do not leave me ... do not leav-" and desmallo. 

Touch your forehead and had a fever. 

We were heading to Hara's room and headed girls appeared Junhyung, Hara told to talk to him, because it was all a misunderstanding, but she wanted to stay with Hyuna. 

"Hara-ah do not worry I'll take care of Hyuna-ah, trust me," I said with Hyuna in her arms and she gave me the room key. 

While Junhyung told him how I felt and she explained that she had approached Kikwang because he wanted to make plans with him and Hyuna step was asking Kikwang helps with gift because I met one month boyfriends.

Moreover he had to Hyuna lying on a bed, but it was all his wet clothes, and grabbed a towel and wrapped it in your body, when I saw the photo on her back I could not help smiling. 

Find a rag and and place him on the forehead. 

Hyuna suddenly opened his eyes and began to mourn new mind. 

"Oppa, do not hate me, do not leave me alone," he started telling myself desperately. 

"Hyuna-sii, as I think I can hate you", I said wiping her tears. 

"Oppa, promise me you'll never leave me," I said grabbing my shirt tightly. 

"Hyuna-ah promise I'll never leave you," he answered seriously and she smiled at me and immediately callus asleep. 

After a while Hara came and told him to change clothes and meanwhile went to buy some pills for her. 

When I was Hyuna and Hara hugging me scared for a moment, but Hyuna was awake. 

Then again began to mourn Hyuna, Hara and Junhyung told him that I explain everything, but Hyuna kept saying to forgive. 

Then he patted her back to quiet. 

"Oppa I think it's time to tell the truth Hara" said wiping her tears. 

Meanwhile Hara was looking at us confused. 

"Hara, the truth is that I was in love with Junhyung," he paused and began to mourn. 

"But I wanted to hide my feelings, but I was afraid that hate me, and I know that they both want and do not want to be an obstacle for you," and then continued crying Hara hug tightly. 

"Hyuna, as you want to hate you, you hid your feelings for our friendship," he said smiling and crying at the same time. 

I was very worried that Hara hate me, but she still wants to be my friend. 

After seeing that Hara and I were chatting Hyunseung went to talk to Junhyung. 

"Hyuna-ah, you said you were in love with Junnie, that means that now I had a crush on someone. And you told me you liked Kikwang oppa, explain," said pouting. 

"It did not want to discover how I felt, so I lied, I'm sorry," I said making a aegyo. 
 
"Okay, but you have to tell me the truth, who do you like" and not want to lie again. 

"I like ..." then came the girls. 

"Hyuna, since these best" all hugged me very worried. 

"Ne, sorry to worry them," I replied smiling.

Hello ^ ^!!, I'm glad I already fixed the internet, I hope not continue failing. 

How about them seemed this chapter. 

Because Hyuna Junhyung rejection kiss??. 

You forgot?? 

And if I forget, it means that you like someone. 

Who can it be?? 

Kikwang (you never know, I can think of that you start to like him, after all he has a cute smile eyes ^ ^), or who can be?? 

I was thinking that he owed Hyuna and Hara tell what I felt for Junhyung, so it occurred to me that situation. 

I welcome your comments and suscribe. Fighting^^!!