A storm Approaches

Trouble maker in true love

Anniong ... Finally I'm back, I was very busy, I got go to school and finish a course in which he was. But finally I've had a little time to write.
Mi-an already had written chapter and chapter would suber last week and I thought that if I did, was about to climb the next but recently I realize TT.TT.

I have new ideas, this story was over soon and I already have one in process is very important because I've been working on it for months and goes very well: D.

The chapter is short but has what it takes for them to imagine what will happen next.

I hope you will support me until I finish the story, and I welcome your comments.


HYUNA POV

"Hyuna, What is going on here?"

I froze at the sight of my father, I ran to him and point to the unknown, "Appa !, the entered my room", wait for my father to do something but did nothing. "Appa?" I said, when he did not react Hyunseung I approached my appa looked at me angrily, "Who is this boy ?, Why this shirtless?" He said, pointing to Hyunseung screaming, what return to see and it was true, and he also looked surprised.

"Oppa, go change, exit onto my balcony" I said as I pushed him down the stairs, he would not leave me but I insisted and went, "Appa, he's Jang Hyunseung and has looked me in recent months," said in a serious way, "So because he was shirtless" said killing me with his gaze. "Appa, he entered my room," I said pointing to the unknown, "He covered my mouth and I thought he was a thief, then I let go of his grip and ran to the room Hyunseung oppa for your help, it is coincidence that was changing", said pouting.

My appa still watching me angry, I suddenly remembered Minah, the return to view and was very scared, walk towards her, "Appa, she is Kwon Minah, a friend," and she bowed in respect. Seeing that my father did not change expression I decided to change the subject, "Appa, who is he?" I said as I return to see the stranger, he was frightened, but suddenly his eyes became very confident.

"Hyuna, it's Lee Joon, is the son of one of my most important clients," we both bent, I knew I could not blame him for anything, my appa was going to defend, has always been his most important work.
After talking for several minutes, my father told me he was studying law when I graduated, try refuse, but he was firm in his decision. After a few minutes he came to see Jiyong, and the two left, immediately my father and Lee Joon went. I'm alone again, I thought as I walked into my room.
When entering I sat on the balcony to see stars. The wind began to blow, but still sitting. There was nobody in the house next door, I was completely alone.
The sky was filled with darkness, a storm was approaching ....

END POV

HYUNSEUNG POV

I left the house Hyuna, it was the first time I looked at his father. I put on a shirt, wanted to go and be with her. I gently opened the door to my room, down the stairs and get to the kitchen.
"Hyunseung-ah, it's time to go, we'll be late," said my mother had to go to court, the company my father would happen under my custody when he turns 22, while my father was going to direct, unfortunately died. My mother decided to handle, originally a two handled business but after Geurim born decided that my omma look after her.
-------
We were coming home and was making a strong wind, watch the balcony of Hyuna and observe a well-known figure, I stayed watching for several minutes until it comes to my house. I went upstairs, opened the door and found the person above look, several tears rolled on his cheek and his face was very sad. I walked to the balcony and jump on it. I kneel to be at its height the watch for a moment and noticed he was asleep, touch his cheek and cold, I remove the wrap and place it on your body, slide my hands down her back and under your legs to lift and take her to her room.
After lay her down on her bed look at the person who was watching me for several minutes from Hyuna room door. "So you're a friend know you care for several months" Hyuna's father said, "I need to talk to you," he said while motioning me to follow him.
Go down the stairs and invited me to sit down, "What is your relationship?" I asked without detours, "Friends" replied without looking up, the fully sat back against the couch, "I do not believe you, I know my daughter is beautiful, plus I do not think a friend would treat my daughter and without hidden agendas, "he said in a mocking tone.
"I know," I said, "but," I paused and leaned forward, "you knows" I said in a threatening tone, but calm. He was surprised by my answer, he rose with menacing aura, was about to yell but I also stood up.
"Three months have passed since I moved into my house and never saw you with Hyuna, when I met her she was very ill, I was alone, I had problems at school, he was insulted, his best friend moved across of town and did not have a father who would listen, "I said trying not raise much voice," It's true, Hyuna is beautiful, but not fall in love with her for her looks but for his attitude, seeing her lonely no I could not help but want to protect it and thought it would come to this point, "I said trying to Hyuna not hear my confession.
The front door of the house opened and entered a beautiful woman, her gaze was familiar, and if it was Hyuna's mother, had seen some old photos of the room Hyuna. In her hand was an envelope and several tears started rolling down her cheeks to see Mr. Kim.
"You're a damn, how many years have you been cheating on me and ask me over divorce," he said as he tossed the envelope and many leaves fell to the floor, among them were some photos of Mr. Kim with another woman, I bend over and take one.
Several steps were heard down the stairs at full speed. Hyuna get scared and take photos of my hands, weeping just saw the photo, his family had collapsed, she could do nothing and neither, only hugged her trying to calm her, but it was impossible.

The Ms. Kim collapses on the floor and began to mourn, "I loved you, you give everything, leave my family to be with you and so I pay, NO !, I HATE MY LIFE AGAIN!" Shouted still mourn. He did not hiso anything, I lift one of the roles and smiled.
"Okay, it was all over, but remember I win the case and I'll take my daughter with me," Hyuna was surprised, let go and ran towards his mother, "NO !, I want to stay with my omma" he said as he burned, her mother did nothing, "Sorry," his father smiled at the words of Ms. Kim.
"I give you three days for them to be together, then we'll go. You will end your studies in Gwangju and Law students will follow, "he said as he walked towards the main perta your home and out.

A storm was coming and not think we can escape ....