Who is she?

Trouble maker in true love

AAAA! ... My beloved computer was damaged when it was going up the chapter. That gave me fright ლ (ಠ 益 ಠ ლ). Now if I hope you enjoy the chapter. In the next chapter there is a possibility that our 2hyun are together, it all depends on you (Naka Naka, that author for evil). 


I hope that comment that they thought this chapter. Entries need to upload the next chapter. And as always * TAN TAN TA-AN * COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE. 
Fighting ^^!!


"Oppa!" Scare me by the shriek of a girl and come back to see his way. He had brown hair and a cute smile eyes. The kept looking to see who was talking to whom and then embrace unless I imagined. "Hyunseung oppa, I missed you," she said as she cried. 
Who is she?
___________

I froze at the sight of the girl embracing Hyunseung and behind it appeared a tall boy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. When greeted seemed they knew years ago. And I saw the girl who never took his hands Hyunseung, what surprised me most is that he never complained, looked as if she enjoyed it. 
Then Hyunseung back to see my way, I was about to pretend that I was not aware of his presence. "Hyuna-ah", I call my name what stopped me now I have no escape. I started walking in her direction. 

"Annionsevyo" salute while showing reverence. "Annionsevyo" I answered the two strangers in sync. But the girl Hyunseung again approached, this time she took his arm. 

Hyuna Quiet, calm, control your jealousy. !? Alto, Am I jealous, are Otoke not worry Hyuna, she can not be the girl I was talking Gina. "Hyuna-ah", listen very strongly what took me from my thoughts. "Omo?, Said something?" Ask them trying to act normal. "He's Kwang Jiyong hyung," he said as he showed to his friends, "And she's -" "Oh no I have math classes," I said as interrupting and started running, trying with all my might that not notice did not want to know who she is, did not want to confirm my doubts. 

__________


He was returning home alone, usually with Hyunseung always do, but since morning I have been avoiding. 
While walking the streets heard in the distance a voice calling my name, but I ignored. "Hyuna-ah", listen again and return to see. Jiyong's friend Hyunseung?

Jiyong POV

After doing the paperwork to transfer us to High Cube, we decided to go home Hyunseung. Aish, that sister so problematic, let me go with Hyunseung, really nothing has changed.

I walked through the streets of Seoul, watching how it has changed in the last 8 years. Suddenly I saw a familiar figure. "Hyuna-ah", but hear me shout, but I insisted again. "Hyuna-ah", and finally back to see.

"Annionsevyo KwangJiyong ", she said as he bowed, "Annionsevyo" I replied. "You can call Jiyong oppa," I said with confidence, she seems like the kind of shy girl. "Ne," I replied as he continued walking. "Are you going home?" To ask him. "Yes," I replied and fell silent again. "Can I join you?" He asked and continued, "I do not know where is the house of Hyunseung-ah," I said as I complained, the truth was just looking for an excuse to accompany it.
"And where is Hyunseung oppa?", I wonder. "It was with Minah," I replied. "And because they are so close?", "And she sticks because both Hyunseung," he said as he complained, "And he did not stop because," he said in frustration. "Y 'that -" I interrupted. "You, do you like Hyunseung?" He asked and she immediately blushed and began to deny it. "N-no, no, as you think," I started to say as he hurried his step.

She really likes Hyunseung. This is gonna be fun.

END POV

How he realized that I like Hyunseung?. I thought as I walked faster, but Jiyong was walking behind me. We arrived at the door of my house and he was still behind me. Between my house, but he still did not leave. "Can I come back until Hyunseung-ah?", I wonder and I kept thinking. "Ne," I replied doubtful. 

"Jiyong hyung", and listen back to see who it was. "My home is here," and see that they were left Hyunseung, with Minah not let go of his arm. And I was sad. "Aaaa not confused me, Hyuna-ah invited me to his house," Jiyong replied.

After listening to Jiyong return to see Hyuna came out of his house. Then I realized I had a sad look. Why is so? And he followed the direction of his gaze, and he was seeing Minah and me, I immediately let go of his grip. And walk your address and I stood in front of her, so I was puzzled. "Come to my house, I have to talk to Hyuna-sii" I said as he handed the keys to Jiyong, he looked at us and smiled. 

"What have Hyuna-ah?" Asks after they entered my house. She did not look at him, "Nothing," he replied. "Hyuna-ah do not lie I know you," I replied and I worried loudly. "I-I'm sorry" excuse me, "Hyuna-ah do not want to distance ourselves again, please tell me what's bothering you."

"Is-is that" I did not know how to respond, "I just wanted to talk to Jiyong oppa", I lied, I could not tell who was jealous of Minah, and did not want her to be so close to him, could not tell him I like him, it would destroy our friendship. He suddenly looked down, what did worry me, Did you notice that I lied? 
"Since when became so close?", I wonder and not know how to respond. "And because you let a guy come into your home as if nothing were to happen, the two would be alone and he is a man and you a woman," he said almost shouting, but he was right. "But you've also come to my house," I whispered trying to justify myself. 
"It's time you enter your house," I replied coldly. So between my house and closed the door hard, was very angry. Throw my suitcase on the floor, up the stairs, go to my room and lie on the bed, grabbed a pillow and started to complain. "Hyuna're dumb, now Hyunseung oppa is angry with me," "realized that I lied ... Silly Hyuna," continued I reproaching.

'What if someone wins your heart again' I thought after Hyuna entered his house. After a few seconds the door to keep looking into my house. "Hyunseung oppa, what's wrong?", I wonder Minah very worried. 

"Nothing," I replied, Minah was like a little sister to me, always was and always ended with Geurim caring for the two. "Oppa, where's Geurim?" Asked me while holding my arm, "They are traveling with my omma" I replied as I her hair and she pouted, "I wanted to talk to her." "Ne, ne, maybe come tomorrow," I replied as I sat in a cabinet next to Jiyong. "Oppa, I'm coming", "Mmm." 

"You like Hyuna" I wonder Jiyong after Minah left the room. "Why do you ask me?" He replied coldly. "No I'm asking, I'm telling you," he replied, smiling mischievously, could not deny nor accept. 

"If you miss your chance to take hold like the" I told you smiling with confidence. ''What if someone wins her heart again', again those words echoed in my head. 

* Ring Ring Ring * Ring * 

Hear ringing the bell and get off immediately opened the door and was surprised to see who it was. "Annionsevyo" Minah said as he leaned. "Annionsevyo" I replied. 

"I am Kwang Minah," he said as he leaned back. You came to stand? "Oh?, I'm Kim Hyuna", "Hyuna unni, buy ice, you want to eat me?", I wonder while using his aegyo. "Mmmm ... ne, enter my home," I said as I gave way to enter. 

"Unni, your favorite ice cream is a gum, right?", I asked as she handed me a jar of cream. "Yes, how did you know?" He asked while eating ice cream gum. "Hyunseung oppa told me while we bought some ice cream", "Mmmm," I replied, was happy that the talk about me. "Unni, also buy fried chicken," he said, "I hope I do not find lunch" he said as he smiled. I immediately approached to see everything was in a small bag. She looked at me and got a little embarrassed. "Unni, can we be friends?" He said while making a pout. 

It made me feel guilty, I blame her for all the problems I had with Hyunseung. "N-Ne," I replied. "Thanks," I said as she hugged me. "Hyunseung oppa I was right," he said still holding me. "You're very pretty," he said after loose. "Minah-ah, Want to see a movie?" He said trying to change the subject. 
_________ 

We had seen two comedy movies and we had laughed a lot, she's very funny, I thought after hearing several of his jokes. 

* Ring Ring Ring * Ring * Ring * Ring Ring Ring * 

Someone began to ring the bell desperately, so I put pause the movie and get to see who it was. 
"Have you seen Minah?", I wonder Hyunseung while trying to catch his breath. "Who is unni?" Minah asked as he approached where I was. Hyunseung delivery immediately and strongly embrace, then I realized the truth. I will not be able to break its link easily.
"Oppa!, Let go!" She shouted trying to pull away from him, but did not let go. "Oppa, it's not your fault," he yelled and let go. "S-sorry," he said as he calmed down, there was so much I did not know of Hyunseung, that took me by surprise.
She's the girl, she is the most important person of Hyunseung. After a few seconds of silence walk into the kitchen and make ice cream. "Oppa, Minah-ah buy ice cream, you want to eat?", I said as I handed him a jar of bubble gum ice cream. 

"Thanks," I said after taking the ice. "Ah," he said while taking his cell phone, "Jiyong hyung, and found, are in the house Hyuna-ah," he said on the phone and then continued eating. "Oppa, you were right Hyuna unni's very pretty," she said as she took his arm. He was jamming after listening, "When I say that?" You ask, "Ahhh, oppa and not remember, you said it all the time," he looked at me and got nervous, "Yah!, Minah-ah I do not bother, "he said as he continued eating his ice cream, I get very hectic minutes after Jiyong. 

"Minah do not know how I worry!, Do not go without saying where again," he began to scold, I thought she would complain, but he did not. "Ne, I will not do again, and I think it's time to go home," he said very quietly, then walked towards me and hugged me. "Hyuna unni, thanks for being my friend," he said as he smiled, then hugged him back, "No need to thank me, when watching films meet me," I replied, smiling. Minutes later they were gone. 

"So you have a new partner to see movies," Hyunseung said breaking the silence. "Thanks oppa," I said as I took some ice cream I had left. He looked at me confused, "Why?", I wonder almost automatically. "For I speak well of me," he replied smiling then walked slowly towards me and hugged me gently, "I just told the truth," said a calm voice, "You're very pretty," murmured softly. So I returned the hug. 

Several minutes passed since we were holding each other, we had not moved an inch, not pronunciábamos no words, only hugged. Hyunseung made ​​the first move, separated slightly from our embrace and I look into your eyes, immediately look away trying to hide my shyness, then with his hand forced me to look at him and slowly began to approach. 

* Fiction in Fiction * Fiction in Fiction* 

Hyunseung's cell phone rang, which made us stop abruptly. Then we parted and he walked away to answer the call. It was the first time we kissed but I was nervous. 

"Hyuna-ah, my omma will arrive in an hour and I have to tender to see at the airport," he said as he approached very happy, I was sad at the thought that he had to go. "Ne," I replied without enthusiasm. "He also told me that you had to come with me," he said as he grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the door. "Wanna go?", I wonder, smiling. "Yes," I replied cheerfully. 
_________
 

After taking a taxi to the airport, we were expecting another call from the mother of Hyunseung. We had hoped for 15 minutes Hyunseung suddenly stood up and walked, I was surprised but then I saw some very familiar figures and hug tightly, I stood up and walked toward him. "Annionsevyo", greet them by bowing. After a few minutes Geurim Hyunseung and were looking for a taxi. 

"Omoni, you sit down?", I asked, pointing chairs that were very close, "Ne" and help loading our bags after we were not sat in silence. "Hyuna-ah, You took care of my son?", I wonder, "Ne, I charge you eat while you were away," I replied as if we were talking about a child. 

"Were you able to talk about the problem you had with him," I wonder, looked down and smiled, "Yes, thank you for giving me that opportunity omoni talking to Hyunseung oppa" I replied back to him and see. "There's just something that worries me," I said and stop smiling.

"Omoni, Do you know what the girl likes Hyunseung oppa?" Asked and she looked at me in surprise, then smiled, "Ne" replied calmly. "She's Minah-ah ..." I asked nervously, "No, no, she's someone very close to him," I replied. 

  "Hyuna-ah, When are you gonna tell my son that you like?". "I dunno, I think I will be rejected," he said, "Stop!, As you know I like Hyunseung oppa", I asked terrified, I did not expect her to ask me. 

"You are a pair of fools," he replied as he laughed and then stood up, "It's time to go.". So who is she?


Almost forgot, if anyone help me with the Spanish-English translations, perhaps because it is not understood very well the story. 
Much appreciate your help * Reverence *.