Know the truth

Trouble maker in true love

I woke up very happy, smiling a lot. 

I look in the mirror and I felt much better. Of course I still hurt but not as much as was able to smile normally. 

I cope better than ever, singing a song I've always liked "Trouble maker" down the stairs, as my parents were not always, have a glass of yogurt and date meet him in hopes of the way.

I woke up after hearing my omma call me, I heard in the room next to a beautiful voice singing a song.

When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker

When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker
Little by little, more more more
As we go on, more more more
Now I can't help my heart either

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me
I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me
I will steal your lips and run far away
I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker

When I realized I was whistling the melody of the song. Down to breakfast with my grandad and sister.

When I left I found Kikwang waiting to go to school. 

"Today you look prettier than usual," he said smiling at me, left me speechless, I had forgotten all about lies. 

"Ne," I replied without enthusiasm, took my hand and pulled me, I remembered all the pain I felt yesterday, the only thing going through my mind was Junhyung, but suddenly appeared the face of my new neighbor and I blushed. 

We are already turning to the corner and turn to see the door of his house, and just left, but he saw me froze, it was too late.

 

When I left encontrármela expected to go to school with her, after all I think she started to like it. 

But all she saw was around the corner holding the hand of a guy, really esperármelo was, after all she is very cute. 

Really did not know that when you liked someone can feel so many things at once. 

AT SCHOOL

I was walking around the school and as always the girls at school yelled at me " " or " " or " ing " , but as always to the strong , there was no one to protect me , I felt insecure, wanted die , but as always I stand , do not really know if I 'm strong or do.

I get lunch and when I came out was Kikwang , Junhyung and Yoseob . They invited to lunch, when trying to greet seem as normal as possible , look askance at Junhyung who was texting on his cell phone .

" How romantic , and at this hour and strange and Hara , how nice ," I said mockingly , but deep down it hurt a lot.

" Um ... aaaa .... is that .... Aishh ... I admit it I like ," he said , covering his face because he was blushing.

That really hurt to the point of wanting to mourn , but did not show it on my face.
Then the girls went to lunch, we sat at a table, then came Kikwang .

"You're ready," he said excitedly .

"Yes" I replied without interest, treated me as his girlfriend, but he did not like at all , of course if cute but I do not like .

" Do not fall for him because he is very handsome ," said pouting very worried , I can not help but laugh .

 

After justify my faults. The guys invited me to lunch, and my Kikwang said I was going to submit to the girl he likes named Hyuna, but really did not interest me only cared about the girl from yesterday to not ask his name. 

Was in the cafeteria and I went to see Kikwang. 

I was talking with them telling me everything I missed, Junhyung had told me he had a girlfriend. 

"Really have a girlfriend, you have to show a picture of it," I said mockingly. 
"I have not taken a picture just the two, but I just have this". 

You stay in shock to see the photo, was the same that was in the girl's room, ie the person why I cry a lot is ... Junghyung. 

Do not know what to say. 

"Junhyung ... that girl is ..." I was interrupted by Kikwang. 

"Hyunseung, I present Hyuna" Kikwang said, and told me lean quickly. 

"I'm glad Hyunseung."

"I'm Hyuna" I leaned to lift his head but was the guy yesterday. 

I trusted him, I had no words left in shock, I remember Yoseob told me that he has dated many girls, then yesterday must have been a game to him, I felt disappointed.

 

Go back to see the famous Hyuna and yesterday was the girl, I could not believe I was about to tell her confidence but she ran. 

Kikwang then followed her and went after her and also achieve Kikwang pass which is a miracle since he is good at sports.

I ran and ran and reached the roof I hold on to the railing and began to mourn. And the door opened back to see trying to hide my tears thinking it was Kikwang, but no ... it was the famous Hyunseung. 

"Go away," I said crying.

 

They believe will make Hyunseung after learning that a gutsta Junhyung Hyuna. 
Hyuna layers will have a friendship with Hyunseung after learning who he is. 

Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating soon, maybe this week it does not follow, but next week if I will. 

Fighting!