TIME

Trouble maker in true love

HYUNSEUNG POV

"I give you three days for them to be together, then we'll go. You will end your studies in Gwangju and Law students will follow, "he said as he walked toward the front door of his house and out.
A storm was coming and not think we can escape ....

They spent several hours while crying, I could do nothing, walk to the kitchen and prepare them lavender tea, I heard that is relaxing. It takes them and delivered them. After drinking tea were more relaxed and able to talk. "Sorry boy, do not expect you had to see this great show," Hyuna's mother said, "Do not worry," I replied giving him a soothing smile. "Sorry to take your things without your permission," I said after remembering to take several things to make tea.
"Thanks, you helped us to calm down," he said as he hugged and smiled Hyuna, I was relieved to know that they were better. "Um, did I spoke with the father of Hyuna?" She told me very curious, look Hyuna and smiled nervously. "You're welcome," I said. "Oppa, ¿Tell me?" Hyuna said while making a pout, her mother looked at me and Hyuna. "You, are they dating?" I could not help laughing to hear the same question a second time that day, Hyuna blushed slightly and shook. "Omma !, Hyunseung-oppa is just a friend," he said nervously, I smiled at her that way. Her mother laughed, suddenly the phone rang, she ran to answer and then returned, "Hyunseung-ah, I gotta go, please take care of my daughter before I heard her speak of you, so he relied on you, " she said as he took the paper from the floor and went in a hurry.

The situation becomes uncomfortable suddenly Hyuna got up and sat next to me, "Oppa, tell me the truth, what you talked with my appa?" He said as I got a look like the cat with boots Sherk, I smiled at her act that way, it meant he was better. It was time to tell the truth, I do not want to repent, take a deep breath and sighed. "He told me I have a hidden motives," she looked at me with a strange face in sign that he did not understand me, again I smiled, "That's because you're so beautiful," she blushed and covered with his hands, but kept talking, "he said I treat you very well and so I have hidden intentions," she relaxed, "But oppa, you have no hidden motives, my appa is exaggerated," he said as he laughed, I smiled, "Your father was right , have hidden motives", there was no turning back, I have little time and do not want to waste it. "My goal is for you to love me," I said smiling as he piñizcaba her cheeks, she blushed, "Do not play well with me, babo" she answered me by giving me a gentle tap on the shoulder.

HYUNA POV

I was in shock, his words still in my mind, 'My goal is to fall in love with me', had to be lying, he would probably like Minah. He looked me in the eyes, I could not continue watching so look in the direction of my hands, suddenly he put his hand on mine, I looked up and I felt lips on mine, I closed my eyes tightly. Is this real ?, Am I asleep ?, but it feels so real. His other hand was on my waist forcing me closer to him. Slowly parted, "Saranghae" he said whispering in my ear, gently pulled away from me, leaving me speechless.

*Cofh*Cofh* 

I was too nervous and awkwardly stuck with my saliva, Hyunseung got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water and gave it to me gently I drank with hopes of not atorarme again. My eyes never left the ground, not knowing what to do, my feelings were very clear but did not know how to express, cross my fingers and started playing with them to relax, did not know how to calm.

*Fiction in fiction *

"Yeah, right," Hyunseung said when answering the phone, he suddenly got up and walked to the front door. "It's time fence me" she said as she would the doorknob and out, I quickly ran to my room and lay down on my bed, I began to kick and squirm, I sat down and look in the mirror, I had a stupid grin on my face, try to be serious but a small smile formed on my lips, I knew what I had to do. Walk into the room of my parents, I opened the closet, in the background there was a guitar, take and bring to the study, it was the farthest from the house next door room. I ran back to my room and take an old notebook that was hidden under my bed. I sat on the floor and take my guitar felt strange to have her back in my hands, I opened the book and see all the songs written, look at my hands again and smiled. I started to remember all those times when I felt nervous when I looked, the first time he kissed me, the first time we had on hand, all the good times we spent together, my mind began to fill several sentences, take my notebook and pen and started writing.

~00:02 AM~

Take my guitar to my room and sat on my bed, lit a lamp and read the song I wrote again, it had been years since I wrote a song, I felt great, I felt inspired, I got up from my bed and take again guitar, I sat down and started recording the song in my cell.

~ 10:00 AM~

I opened my eyes and see the time, I panic for a moment but then I remembered it was the weekend and had no classes. I sat down and stretch my body, put my feet on the ground, to feel very cold Newly crawled under the blanket. Look notebook that was next to my bed and smiled.

*Toc*Toc*

My door opened showing my mother, she smiled and sat beside me. I leaned on his shoulder and tears started coming out, she gently placed her hand on mine. "Hyuna is strong, I can not do anything," said a weakly trying not to mourn, "Omma not want to leave, I do not want to leave my friends and to you," I said as I burned, my family was shattering, I must be strong, "Omma, do not cry, enjoy the time we have together," I said as I got up from my bed and wiped the tears, she looked at me very proud and smile, "you're right, Will you go to the zoo , leave town, buy clothes, etc? " she said as he walked towards the door," Yes", I said while looking for clothes in my closet.

NEXT DAY ...

~09:40 PM~

Get me out coat and lay down on my bed, it had been a long day, I was in many places with my mother, it was the first time in many years listening to their laughter, I went out onto the balcony and watch the sky with his back to the neighbor was cloudy but was able to see the stars tomorrow house would be the last day, I smiled, remembering that confession as cunning, my hand slipped around my lips, remembering the feeling of being kissed by the person I want, without knowing I smiled .

*Achu*Cofh*Cofh*

I was surprised to see that I could catch a cold, maybe I should have used a coat night I wrote the song. Suddenly I felt warm arms around me back to see who it was and he was, the person I was thinking, slowly I covered my face with my hands trying to hide my flushed cheeks, he smiled sweetly. "What should I do to make you fall in love with me?" He said as he gave me his coat. "Oppa, Wanna hear a song I wrote?" I said I wanted to change the topic but I had to confront my feelings, he looked at me very puzzled, I took his hand and pull up to my room doing sit in a chair near my bed, I ran and grabbed my guitar and sat on the bed, "can you play the guitar?" he said incredulously, "I found she packed my things," I said smiling, suddenly his eyes sad and I remembered that tomorrow would have to go. "Oppa?" I said looking at the floor and smiling, "Gomawo" I said smiling, "Oppa, you were with me in the most difficult moments, he understood my personality, was with me when I needed someone," I said while smiling at the memories of the past, he smiled hear me. "Oppa, I can not fall in love with you," he said smiling, "I'm already in love with someone special, it makes me smile, I'm happy with it," Hyunseung showed no emotion in his eyes, but smiled. "Oppa, you can hear the song I wrote for that person," I said as he took her hand and smiled. "Okay," I replied. I looked into his eyes and smiled, sat properly in my bed, I put the guitar in position to touch her and started singing.

 

I was slightly startled at the thought of first love
Your appearance like that was even cuter
In front of you fluttering, in your pure eyes
Unknowingly, I was flustered as well

Thump thump oh baby pit-a-pat pit-a-pat my baby
Will you hold my hand first? Even if I wait, I don’t know, don’t know about you
Shall I steal a kiss? Shall I wait a little longer?
My friends would scold me if they knew I was like this

I want this to be the first, I want to hide it
Still tart like an unripe apple
Like a little kid, I want to ask for the impossible
I like you, thump thump, like an unripe apple

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Even if you know, can you close your eyes?
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Don’t look at me slyly like that

I was startled at the thought of a first kiss
You were quite cute when you closed your eyes tightly
Even though I pretended to be shy, when I look into your pure eyes
My heart starts fluttering, I think I really love you

Trickle trickle oh baby drip drip my baby
Unknowingly, I must have fallen for you, for you, for you
I feel dizzy, tingling when I look at you
My mother would also scold me if she knew I was like this

I want this to be the first, I want to hide it
Still tart like an unripe apple
Like a little kid, I want to ask for the impossible
I like you, thump thump, like an unripe apple

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Even if you know, can you close your eyes?
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Don’t look at me slyly like that

[Jung Il Hoon]
Oops was I rushing it, was I too rash?
I’m worried that you’ll treat me like a naive fool
That you’ll see me like a young child
Still I’m relieved after hearing you say this is your first too
But I still feel a little weird like
Shall I say it feels like I’m being tricked

Oops!

I want this to be the first, I want to hide it
Still tart like an unripe apple
Like a little kid, I want to ask for the impossible
I like you, thump thump, like an unripe apple

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Even if you know, can you close your eyes?
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Don’t look at me slyly like that

When finished singing the I look, smiled and cheered, had a look of disappointment on his face, but I had my reasons for lying. I put the guitar on my bed and stood up. "Oppa, do you want to meet the person who I love?" I said as he took her hand to make it stand up. "Yes," I said smiling, "Oppa, you should not make noise, he's here, I'll cover your eyes to be a surprise," I said while smiling, he immediately agreed to the proposal, covered his eyes and walked toward to the next room. "Hyunseung oppa, promise me you will not be jealous to see him," I said laughing, despite having covered his eyes could feel a great sadness.

HYUNSEUNG POV

"Oppa, do not open your eyes," he said cheerfully, I was very sad to be rejected but should smile to Hyuna not worry, I suddenly felt something gently touched my lips, I opened my eyes immediately to meet some beautiful brown eyes that they went from me, suddenly Hyuna showed me a mirror that reflected my face. "Oppa, he is the person that I love, it healthy my heart when it was broken, he makes me smile when I'm sad, always knows what to say at the right time and so I fell in love with him for a long time," I said while covering her face to hide her shyness. I was very confused by everything he said.
"Stop, you did not say you could not love me," I said very confused, she laughed, "Oppa, how you want fall in love with you if I already am," after listening I started to laugh, I really thought I had lost every opportunity that had suddenly stopped smiling Hyuna and I, she looked at me sadly and hugged me tightly, I knew the reason so I returned the hug. "Oppa, I do not want to go, I wanna stay with you," she said as she sobbed.

~07:00 AM~

I felt a weight on my arm, I slowly opened my eyes to get used to the light of day, I looked around and was not in my room, look at me and was Hyuna sitting next to me, we were sitting on the floor near the Hyuna room, look at it for several seconds and was still asleep, slowly slide my arm under her legs, lift, carry him to his room and lay down on his bed.

"I do not want our TIME is up"


Annyeong, here is a new chapter, Hyuna finally confesses that feels the same as Hyunseung, the reason I juice a joke is revenge, why ?, you'll know soon.
The next chapter could be the end, I hope you will support me, thanks to new subscribers ^^.
Also creare a new story that you all participate, and one that has previously mentioned 'On Rainy Days', soon the publicare.

I hope you will support me Until I finish the story, and I welcome your comments.