Why..?

Trouble maker in true love

(╯ ° □ °) ╯ the beach boy's Lee Joon. Know And it seems that the father of Hyuna.'s Also the first time that Hyunseung knows his future father XD. Will happen, will finally be our 2hyun together . 
---- 
Annionsevyo, * bow bow *, Mi-an for the short chapter, is that next week I start studying at the U, and also a secretarial course, so I'll be busy for a month o(╥﹏╥) o. 

Les I have a proposal ( ◕ ٥ ◕ ):

I promise to upload a chapter every week, but I want a lot of comments with your ideas, and that seemed chapter. And as always: 


COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND VOTE. Fighting ^^ !!

 

Please participate in the poll ^^.


"You are a pair of fools," she replied as she laughed and then stood up, "It's time to go". So who is she?
----------- 
I woke up in my room, I sat down and stretch my arms, slowly lower my bed and went to the kitchen for a glass of milk, I was alone again, walk to a shelf and read a note. 

 

Hyuna we go travel,

go to school and get good grades.

'll Leave you money to buy food.
 

I took the money and keep it in my pocket, walked to my room and take a coat, my iPhone, headphones and went outside. After buying enough food for the week, I was walking towards my house. 
Suddenly someone touched my shoulder back, immediately return to see in that direction. "Annionsevyo Hyuna unni" greeted me as he gave me a bow and tried to catch his breath. "Annionsevyo" Minah replied to. 
"Unni where are you going?" I wonder as I burned, "At my house, where's Jiyong oppa?" I asked to see her alone and she began to see in several directions. 
"I was next to me before I looked and continue". I laughed after hearing, "Jiyong Otoke ?, will be angry and did not bring my cell". 
"I have an idea, go to my place and then we call it," I said and she smiled broadly. "Yep," I replied and subject's arm, minutes later we arrived at my house and call Jiyong, he scolded Minah for having left without saying anything, but she insisted on staying to watch a movie with me. 

----- 

* trok * trok * trok * 
We were waiting in front of the microwave oven, the sound of popcorn popping and clearly listened to my stomach began to growl. "Unni, that necklace is very cute," she said, pointing to my neck. Look at the necklace and smiled, "Yeah, it's really cute", "Who you unni gift ?, Hyunseung oppa?" I was surprised at Hyunseung name, "No, it was ...". 

 

HYUNA POV 


After returning home from Hyunseung invited me to eat with them, it was fun, for a long time did not eat in a family atmosphere makes the food omoni was very delicious and as we ate I could not help but laugh much, Geurim and Hyunseung fought while we ate. 
After eating and Hyunseung Geurim they were fixing the dining room and omoni and I were washing dishes after completing headed to the room and showed me some photos of Hyunseung as a child. 
"Oppa, you were very cute," I said, pointing to one of his photos. "Hahaha" Geurim laughed, "He is not cute." 
--- 
After laughing much bothering Hyunseung, omoni left the room and then came back with a velvet box and gave it into my hands, the back to see a look of surprise and she smiled at me, "It's your reward for a favor I asked you. "
I bought a beautiful necklace, "No trinket
 , but you can put any that you buy", I suddenly looked at Hyunseung, "or someone to regale." 

END POV 


"... It was omoni" I said while smiling. 
-----

"Kyaaa" shout after seeing zombies tore the protagonist's head. "Hahaha, unni as you can be scary, it is in black and white," said Minah for the thousandth time. 
"Unni go to the bathroom" she said as she got up and left my room. 
* Tic toc tic toc * 
Watch the sound was heard. * BOOM *. Was heard from outside the room, immediately my mind was filled with fear. "Minah-ah, are you there?" Ask as I left my room and headed to the bathroom. "Ne, Already arrived Jiyong oppa?" He said without leaving the bathroom. "No," I replied and went back to my room, the door was locked and I leave it open. Maybe it was the wind.
I opened the door slowly and there was nothing, I'm crazy, that's what I thought and sat down. Minah After a few minutes I walk into my room smiling, but suddenly her expression changed completely, and started back up and ran. 
I was afraid to look back, Minah-ah because you left me alone, I began to slowly crawl across the floor. Suddenly something touched my hand. "Kyaaa" yell and I stood up, but someone stopped me and pulled me back, try to scream but I covered . 
Slowly look back and see the face that never wanted to see. 


HYUNA POV 


"Baby, you dance very well," said starting a conversation with me. "Are you alone?" I was so frustrated and really wanted Hyunseung and Gina were here. 
"Yes" I replied carelessly. I suddenly grabbed her arm and tried to kiss me hard. "Stop, do not you dare kiss me." 
"But if you refuse me not to dance, because now you're rejecting me", and continue trying to free myself from his grip. "Why would you try to stop, you were not alone?". I wanted to escape from that place, would not be in the arms of that person. But I remembered Hyunseung, if only I had not put jealous would not be in this problem. 
I grab her chin and went to kiss me. "Oppa help me," I muttered, "So you're with someone ... Hahaha ... to see where it is to help you", "Surely I leave you alone, shame" and again began to approach, and continued, "Surely he is a coward. "
I was really angry, angry at Hyunseung with stupid you are trying to kiss me but especially me. "Hyunseung oppa is not a coward," I yelled and gave him a slap. 
He clenched both hands and this time tried to kiss me seriously. "PUM" Hyunseung punched him in the face this guy and fell to the floor. 
And everyone began to agglomerate around us. "This time you save, I swear I will," replied the boy very angry and left. 
"Hyuna-ah, are you okay?" Gina asked me as he approached. 


END POV

It was he, the person who attempted to kiss me again try to scream and let go, but he was too strong. 
"Aaaargh" shouted the stranger after he was bitten by the hand, take the opportunity and ran to the door, but the lock, look in all directions in search of a way out and ran to her. 
I climbed the balcony and crossing into Hyunseung's room, I was about to open the door, when it opened by itself, Hyunseung was immediately hugged him. 
He looked at me very confused, "Oppa help me, the guy on the beach," I said pointing to my room. Immediately the stranger left the room and Hyunseung after him, I do not stay back and went after them. When I entered my room was not anyone down the stairs and headed for the room. 
Left with open mouth after seeing the guy on the beach with my father and Hyunseung was with Minah. 
"Appa?" I asked as I approached
.

 

JOON LEE POV 


I was heading the company of my father, when I entered his office I met one of the best lawyers, "Mr. Kim "I said as she greeted with a bow and sat down. My father looked at Mr Kim, then at me, "the lawyer here asked me the favor of you to talk to your daughter," I was not convinced of the idea, but my father went on, "She's your age" he said with a sly look, trying to convince. 
"Okay," I replied after thinking several times, "That I have to talk to her," I asked, "My wife and I want our daughter to continue the same course that we, lawyers," said Mr. Kim. "Sure," I replied, the sigh of relief and give me a picture of her. It's the girl from the beach.
"When can I see?" Ask them bluntly, "Right now, if not problems," said my father. 
----- 
After going on my car for an hour, we finally arrived home. Mr. Kim opened the door, took off my shoes and enter. "Search for Hyuna, she must be upstairs in her room," "Ne" I replied. Mmmm ... Hyuna.

I went upstairs and saw her leave her room was another, take the opportunity to hide in fourth among stealthily and closed the door, while looking for a hideaway. Listen to his footsteps approaching, so I hid near the balcony. 
She entered slowly and sat back to me, I smiled at the thought of giving a fright, started slowly closer towards her. * Plrop *, looked up and saw another girl go and ran. Suddenly Hyuna began to creep along the floor; , I do not tell Mr. Kim what happened on the beach. I bent down and took his hand to stop her. 

"Kyaa" scream and ran immediately lock the door and pull in my direction, and desperately try to scream again covered , she slowly began to look at me and stared in shock. Suddenly she bit my hand that held her. "Aaaaargh" shout of pain and she ran to the balcony salo. 
I thought he was going to stay on the balcony, but no, I crossed and when I went to open the door and someone opened it with her guy and immediately hug. "Oppa help me, the guy on the beach," I said, look at it carefully and I recognized it was who defended without hesitation left the room, down the stairs and walk into the room. 

"Who are you?" Said the girl who was with Hyuna, she had a pan in his hands. I immediately remove the pan and suddenly under the guy who was with Hyuna. "Oppa," shouted the girl and hid behind him. 

A few seconds later I get Hyuna and I am shocked to see her father. "Appa?" He asked as he approached. 

END POV

"Hyuna, What is going on here?" ....