Who is my neighbor???

Trouble maker in true love

HYUNA POV

" What are you doing here , did not expect to see me here," I said in a shocked tone.

"I missed you , so live to see you ," he said with a happy voice.

" Hara, I missed you too ," I also cheerful, despite being in the worst moment of my life.

" Hyuna , I have a plan so you can start dating Kikwang ," he said mischievously .

I could not help laughing at his face even though he did not like, she wore an expression as if making an evil plan for world domination .

" Are you laughing " ... hear a recorded voice that came from behind.

I was surprised to see it was Junhyung , face less wanted to see.

And behind him came Kikwang , I heard Hara laughed at my expression of surprise , but not by but Junhyung .

That afternoon we went four , and Kikwang offered to accompany me to school the next day , it seems that I liked, but tried to avoid all contact with him.

I also counted on the guy who did not come , that his father had died and that he is the type of person who hides his feelings but on the day of burial slumped and weeping as never , actually come to think that we look like , because pretend to be strong.

Reach the home disappointed me, lie to Hara , it hurt a lot, losing my first love, pretend I liked someone . He was the limit.

Had to take a photo with me Junghyung and Hara, in the early days we met .

How could I be so stupid not to realize that the two of them liked .
Not bear bear these feelings of anger and pain ... I took the photo and pull the floor and broke into many pieces.

" You are right," I heard a recorded voice that caught my attention , I remember my mother left a note saying that today the new neighbors would move .

" If I'm good ," I replied shyly.

"I feel relieved , I thought something bad had happened to you " , looked out the window, and I could not avoid me blush , he was really handsome.

He noticed my reaction and lowered his gaze and smiled shyly .

END POV

 

I'm very happy because now I have 8 subscribers ^ ^!. Tomorrow may not be able to update. But Tuesday will be double upgrade.

Aaaa ... and sorry for the person to hug Hyuna is Hara, but then other guys will appear.

Believe it and tell me who is the guy at the other house, by which time if it is a man.

Fighting!!...I welcome your comments!!