THEN AND NOW

Trouble maker in true love

That seemed chapter, apparently our 2Hyun remain friends, but not both, then you are now. Be duo if 'Trouble Maker', and what do you think about that GNA and Ilhoon are dating? 

And also about 'the girl who likes Hyunseung' believe Hyuna realize it's her. And who is the girl who hugged Hyunseung. 

There will be two new characters, the mysterious girl and a boy. Come on, guess who? The guy is a friend from Hyunseung was in "Big Bang MTV documentary." And the last track, 'belt'. 

Hope you guess. 

Comment,  Subscribe and vote. 

 

Fighting^^! 


I woke up in my room, I got up and look I was wearing a coat, I remove it and I recognized who it was, Hyunseung, I smiled. I went out and I could see that everyone was asleep, so walk on tiptoe. Suddenly someone covered my eyes with his hands, immediately screamed and covered my mouth, I started to struggle. "Hyuna-ah calm down, it's me" and return to see who was released after me, and was Hyunseung. "Because you did" asked pouting.

 

"Revenge" to me replied, "But, why?", I insisted. "Because yesterday me worried", he said as he crossed his arms, "I thought something bad had happened to you when you called me", to me replied. "You're cute", I said as I pulled the tongue, I immediately grabbed my chin even knowing it me tickles, "I'm not cute" he said with a very angry tone, "Hahaha", I started to laugh, "That you do," heard a voice back to see, was Sohyun.

 

"Hyuna-ah? Can I borrow your bathroom?", Sohyun said, "Ne", I answered and she entered the bathroom that was behind us, then we went and the others were asleep. "Oppa, I think I'll buy food for others". "Ne, then accompany you to buy", then I approached the door of the bathroom, "Sohyun-ah and return, with Hyunseung oppa will buy something to eat". "Ne" I replied, when I came into the room Hyunseung I was waiting near the front door.

 

He was about to leave, when I stopped suddenly and enter again, I went up to my bedroom, some things and take down. I left the house and I submit to Hyunseung put his coat after mine. "Oppa you for your coat and thank loaded me into my room, put it to you not cold "he was shocked by my confession, "But if you were asleep when I take you to your room, How did you know?", I wonder still unclear, "Simple intuition", I replied and smiled. "Hyuna-ah thanks for the party," he replied as he took my hand and interlace the fingers, now we do most naturally"No need to thank me, but also do not think I forget about yesterday", I replied biting back laughter.

 

HYUNA POV 

After we kissed, We decided to go down to see what happened at the party because there began to be a lot of noise, when we got there we could see beer cans on the floor and Junhyung tried to kiss Dongwoon and Hara was very surprised, Hyunseung then went to try to separate them while we all laughed, then after that separated was pushed by Junhyung and fell to the couch, Junhyung try and kiss him.

"The demon has awakened kisser", Doojoon said while laughing, which could not hold the laughter, Junhyung after regained consciousness, separated from Hyunseung and he apologized. Who knew that Junhyung alcohol is bad. Then we started to sing and dance with who brought Dongwoon karaoke. 

END POV

 

"Junhyung oppa almost kisses you",I said as and I laughed out loud. You're right he almost kissed me, but someone else if did it", He replied as he piñizcaba my nose. I immediately blushed. "You're very clever," I replied and then walked to a store coexistence. "What are you going to buy Hyuna-ah" I wonder, "Mmmm... I'll do Ramyun" I replied.

 

"I thought you were going to buy prepared meals" and return it to do with a bad face, "The homemade food is the best", I said as I took a basket to place all food, Hyunseung and I take it off, "I hold the basket while you choose the ingredients", he said smilingly. "Oppa look at the cleaning lady is greeting you",I said pointing to the lady who always took care of us kindly.

 

After buying all the ingredients, We decided to go home, as we walked he took my hand again, I return to see and had a very calm expression, "Hyuna-sii, because you're looking at me?", he said without looking at his face, How did you know?, and immediately blushed.

 

"The truth is, is that", I started to stutter. "O-oppa I" and gathered all my courage and I said. "Oppa, I want to eat ice cream gum", look at it and he was laughing. "I thought that you were going to say something else," and continued, "Ok, in this shop selling ice cream", I replied as he headed to an ice cream shop we just passed. Years since I've come to is ice cream shop. "Good morning, sell me two ice creams in cone and one liter carton of ice cream, "I told the seller. "What flavor like ice cream?", asked the salesman. "By gum" responded in anointing. "Déjà vu?".

 

After sitting while waiting for the order, I asked the question that was bothering me, "Oppa, I think this because I lived it before," and he looked at me with a confused face. "Oppa, have you ever been to is ice cream shop?", I asked. "Yes, I came two years ago," he replied. "Oppa, I think we met before," He replied again. "I think not only came one time, gum and ice cream is over and I complained to the seller, and at that time a girl asked the same ice cream ... but I do not remember his face well, "after start thinking continued, "She had short hair."

 

After a few seconds she took her cell phone from her pocket, and began to look for something, as I tried to remember the face of that girl. Then she showed me a picture of her and stays in shock.

"You're the girl from the gum ice cream", I asked doubtful. "Ne oppa then we were destined to meet," I responded very excited. Then I smiled back, but I remembered what happened that day.

 

That day he had an appointment with Gina, and was very distant, "...". Still remember the day ended, "..." was very insensitive behave well, "..." but really did not understand love at all. "Oppa, listen, what's wrong?", I wonder Hyuna me out of my trance very worried after shaking his hand in front of my face. I smiled, but now if I know.

 

"Nothing", "I have to make a call." "Ne," I replied. After leaving with shopping bags on the table, left the parlor, I took my phone and made a call.

 

"Hello?" "Hello," I said from the other line. "Today I have to talk to you, you can be in the afternoon," I asked. "Ne Hyunseung-ah, what time", "At 3pm", "Ok", "I'm hanging up." I hung up the call and take a last look at my phone, Gina Choi, today things definitely fix it.

 

After Hyunseung came out I could see that he had a sad look, and look down . And I got to thinking . Now that I remember who it was that day.
 

FLASH BACK
 

We were sitting waiting for our ice cream arrive . While we were taking us photos. A few minutes later the waiter came and I give all ice cream except mine. I pouted and went to reception .
 

"My ice cream gum ? " Heard someone say while I return to see my right , was a tall, handsome guy , I could see his uniform and was High Cube for women, and I laughed nervously .
 

"I regret to inform you that gum ice cream because it's over ," he said the worker, I was sad , gum ice cream is my favorite.
" Ne, thanks " again responded anointing. Again we return to see and laugh . I was immediately interested in it, so I followed him with his eyes, and he went to sit at a table far from ours , then look for a girl , I could not see her face because she was sitting back . I was disappointed but I went to sit down.

 

END FLASH BACK

 

After a few seconds back and headed Hyunseung reception and grabbed the carton of ice cream . I immediately followed him. " Hyuna -ah can bring my ice cream " after we make our ice creams were returning home when we arrived and they were all awake.

 

"Hyuna -ah I'm hungry ," Sohyun said , her stomach. " Ne , I'm going to do Ramyun " I replied as I walked into the kitchen. " Hyunseung oppa , can you help me cook ? " , I asked because everyone was watching television. " Ne ," I replied as she placed the ice cream in the refrigerated gum .

 

" They look like a married couple " , I immediately blushed at the comment of Gayoon . " Hyuna -ah , can you lend me the bathroom? " Ask me and nodded his head.

 

After cooking with Hyunseung he helped me serve food for all, was not the first time we eat together at home , so he knows where everything is . While we ate we laughed all the imitations of voices Doojoon . After we finished the food started to leave.

 

"Hyuna -ah , you wanna see a movie? " , I asked Hyuna after helping put the dishes in the dishwasher . " Ne ," answered me very excited. "Well then I have to go on business, and come back later ," I said as I took my coat to leave. " Ne, I 'll take care of popcorn ," he replied smiling.

 

Once I left the house to take my phone and texted .

From: JS
To : Gina Choi
You in the park forever.

After I sent the message take a taxi.

 

While walking through the streets of the neighborhood felt like all my memories went through my mind , the streets have not changed much . Enter the park and walk to a chair in which sat a girl.

 

" Hello ," I said after sitting . "Hi," I replied . After a moment in silence speak Gina " What do you want to talk? " . " Noona , forgive me," I said as I looked at my hands. " What must I forgive? " He replied with a quiet face. " The I behaved that way , I did not really understand , it was just a game to me ," I said looking into her eyes.

 

"You have changed," he said while smiling. "You know, your 'now' you and I 'before' very different," "I prefer now," he said. "And what will you do with Hyuna-ah, you're going to confess your feelings," ask me after a moment and smiled.

 

"No" I replied immediately, "I'm going to wait for the right time," I sighed, "First I have to do to make you love me" and she looked at me with a look of shock. "Hyunseung-ah has really changed," I said and continued, "What if someone else wins her heart again." 

---- 

After going through a local buy a horror movie and I kept walking. On the way look at selling fried chicken, look at it and smiled, his favorite, and buy it. After paying I continued walking and reached the house of Hyuna.

 

 

* Ring Ring Ring * Ring * 

 

Hyuna came out and immediately took the case I had the fried chicken. "Oppa I bought fried chicken GREAT" he said as he entered. After putting everything we needed: popcorn, ice cream, fried chicken, blankets, and turn off the light began to see the movie. 

---- 

"Kyaaa" Hyuna cry while hugging a teddy bear. "Hahaha," I could not stop laughing at the expressions of terror put Hyuna. "Be right back," I said as I stood up, but she was watching television.

 

This girl is scared but can not stop watching TV. And I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. 'What if someone wins back his heart', were the words echoed in my mind.

----

She was alone in the room, just like in the movie, then a shadow you looked out the back of the girl in the movie, "runs", I muttered, but she did nothing, froze at that moment and then appeared his corpse watching television. 

 

"I told you to run," I started talking to herself, then see a shadow out of the corner of my eye, "Hyunseung oppa," I muttered, then the shadow was gone, I got up and was about to run but someone grabbed my waist . 

 

"Kyaaa" scream of fright. "Hahaha" immediately recognized the voice and my legs loosened, almost fell to the floor but Hyunseung grabbed me. "Oppa, I almost scared the hell", I yelled as he pounded on his chest. He just laughed, "Revenge", mentioned and look with a poker face, "Now what did I do?" He asked while still in his arms, is the second time tells me it's for revenge, Otoke?.

 

"Because you preferred to fried chicken more than me," he replied, "As you want more to be better than fried chicken fence me" he replied as I let go and walked out the door. "No oppa,if I want you", I replied as I ran after him and hugged him from behind. "With this is enough for now," I heard him mutter. 

 

"What did you say oppa?", I asked as I could not understand well what I said. "Nothing, I just said I'll see Ice Cream", "I, too, can bring some" after releasing asked, "Ne, I'll be back." 

 

After he left I sat on the floor. Not oppa, if I want you', that sounded like a confession ... shame ... what I misunderstood? ... Otoke, I should not have said it ... Aish, why thought no more words?. They were all the things going through my mind.

 

NEXT DAY

 

After going to school with Hyunseung went to my class and I sat in my seat thinking about the big question I had. What about Gina and Hyunseung , his past and present. After classes are over and started the break I headed direction . " Gina unni , I talk to you ." I asked as I sat in a chair . " Ne ," I replied .

 

IN THE COURTYARD HIGH CUBE

 

" What you want to talk Hyuna -ah" , I wonder . " About your past and present with Hyunseung ," asked directly , she immediately started laughing. " Hyuna -ah , I think there is a misunderstanding here ," then pulled out his phone and wrote a message , after a while I get a guy with brown hair, who appeared to be younger than us.

 

" You remember Ilhoon -ah " I wonder while he sat down with us. " Ahhh ... it was not your younger neighbor who bothered you ," you ask. Then he took the hand of Gina , "Is that you saying about me? " , I ask her, then she just smiled back at me and see me . "He's my boyfriend ."

 

" The journey not said you liked Hyunseung oppa " , I asked after Ilhoon leave. "Ne" , replied very safe, "So when you go out from Ilhoon -ah" , you ask. "Since last year," he replied. " So you like it or not Hyunseung ," you ask. " No, now he is like a friend ," I replied . " Aishh " I replied while trying to understand everything.

 

" Hyuna -ah hear you that he and I were dating before," I wonder , "Yes." " Hyuna -ah he has changed a lot since I met that girl " , "Who 's That Girl? ", we instinctively ask . " The girl he likes ," and I left in shock after hearing those words.

 

He likes a girl. Who is it, why do not you tell me? , Why do not you know? Never were wondering, I only thought Junhyung , I feel a fool for that. " Who is she?",Then asked to clear my mind a bit. " Is someone who is very important to him ," I replied , " And you know , he will confess his feelings very soon," I replied I again left me in shock . " Unni , who is she ? " , "If you know you have to ask ."

----

After insisting both Gina said nothing about that girl . So I was walking aimlessly around the school when I saw a familiar figure in the distance, and immediately recognized her. Hyunseung, then I may go over to say hello.

"Oppa ! " Scare me by the shriek of a girl and come back to see his way. He had brown hair and a cute smile eyes. The kept looking to see who was talking to whom and then embrace unless I imagined . " Hyunseung oppa , I missed you ."

Who is it she?