JS-I want to lose

Trouble maker in true love

We arrived at the pool in the hope they would not notice the contents of the shirt, then sat Immediately from seeing the photos on the back, in fact I do not dislike wear this shirt, it's just I do not want Hyuna is I Realize my feelings. 

"Hyuna-ah come and take a picture," Sohyun said, she went quietly and then I saw the photo and the guys too and started to laugh like crazy and then I pulled the chair, Were Although I did force many for me. 

Hyuna As soon as I Realized ran to help the situation, but the girls I Realized the picture and started laughing. 

The boys got up, but I tried to hide the photo, Hyuna and then hug me from behind. As expected I got nervous and did not know Whether to let go and allow them to see the picture ... Otoke?.

I saw Hyunseung stood up and then they were about to see the photo, dude, but I did. 

The sear in the back, my heart was beating very fast. "Oppa, do not let the look ... it's very embarrassing," I muttered. 

"Hyuna-sii, then I take off my shirt?" He told me, was my decision to see the guys my photo or many girls they see him. 

"Aish, do not take it, promise me" 

"Hyuna-sii, I want to remove the", "No oppa" I said pouting.

"Okay," I can never say no, aish, why it is so cute. 

Suddenly I heard a flash and it was the girls who took us a photo and Immediately embraced Hyuna was trying to delete the photo and the kids saw the photo, and as expected They laughed until Kikwang. 

They all got to swim, That except Hyuna sat. "Because nothings Hyuna-ah." 

"It scares me to swim in the deep," I replied.

Actually when I was little I almost drowned once and from there do not swim in places where my feet do not reach. 

Hyunseung begged me talk me into the pool and I refused. 

Then Doojoon Hyunseung call and he said he was returning already.

"What happened Hyung ", " Who dares to put water Hyuna -ah , I give $ 30 to have it done ," said Doojoon and Kikwang was the first to accept and ran to vote Hyuna and water .

Wait a few seconds and nothing came out .

I ran and jump into the water and kick and she was not breathing.

I laid her down on the floor and the girls started screaming scared.

For good luck Hara was not she would have fainted .

" Hyuna - sii , do not be funny , open your eyes ," he whispered with hopes of it being a joke, did not react started to scare me.

" Give mouth-to- mouth, oppa ," Jiyoon cry , really serious if he did steal the first kiss and Hyuna is possible to hate me , but compared to losing it forever prefer to hate me .

I still remember that in a class I taught to do , so I did .

I opened his mouth and began to blow and then press his chest three times , then repeated several times until the water vote and began to open his eyes.

I remember sitting waiting Kikwang Hyunseung When I Grabbed me and I vow to water fell. 

I was scared. 

I wanted to breathe and That memory was feeling me, And Suddenly I felt my arms holding me tight and That ladder. 

When I opened my eyes I saw Hyunseung and hugged me hard and I Repeated my name softly and then Told him the hug and then I remembered I drown. 

And I Began to mourn ... I was so scared.

When he began to mourn felt that if he was okay, then let go and put my hand on his cheek. 

"All is well, Hyuna sii, I'm here" and hugged again. 

All the girls already reassured after seeing Hyuna breathing and the boys were taken to buy some drinks to calm down. 

"How lucky is that , drown me too deliberately for rescue breathing that guy", I heard of a girl passing by saying that, the angry look and she went running and then she stopped mourn. 

Broke my embrace, I look into your eyes and then his lips touched. 

He got up and ran.

Hi all, I still have problems with the internet, so when i can I'll upload the next chapter. 

So Hyunseung gave him mouth to mouth resuscitation to Hyuna. If you've never been kissed That counts as a first kiss. 

They believe Hyuna will make. 

Hyunseung hated?. 

Because Junhyung and Hara And Were Not one at that time. 

Please comment and subscribe. 

Fighting!