Showing my thoughts

Trouble maker in true love

After we left the restaurant, we went to the hall to join the others. 

"To see guys see is huddle up with the couple they want," said Jihyun. 

Yoseob and Jihyun 
Dongwoon and Sohyun 
Dojoon and Gayoon 
Junhyung and Hara 

Just missing Jiyoon, Hyunseung and Kikwang and I, and I realized that Jiyoon was approaching Hyunseung and Kikwang was approaching me, and Hyunseung was looking at me with a face that said I do. I did not know what to do, did not want to go with Kikwang and Hyunseung did not want to go with Jiyoon.

"Hyunseung oppa, I'm with you," she does not expect me to ask me, "Sure," I replied in a calm voice, although I was very nervous. 

Jihyun suddenly started laughing. 

"What are you laughing at?" Gayoom said.

"Is that ... is that ... HAHAHAHA" was strange, but after watching it I realized that we were seeing Hyunseung and me, and he returns to see me, we looked up and down and we had nothing strange. 

"Aish ... Jihyun-ah Are you laughing with us, What we have?" Hyunseung said with a confused face. 

"Hahaha", Jihyun still laughing and pointed out to us and we all went back to see with a puzzled face.

"You two are so cute together , should be a couple, lol " , return to see Hyuna hoping that is not pale, I do not think he likes to be told that and much less compared to Junhyung . To my surprise was with his head bowed and her hair covering her face, I worry because lately he has not been feeding very well.

"Hyuna - sii , these good," always tells me that when you are worried about me or when nervous , so I always cheer up , but Otoke ? , Jihyun that you had to say that.

"Hyuna - sii ? " Bend me to see what was the expression of his face, and wow , why Hyuna put that look on your face .

Look away , trying to hide my face after seeing Hyuna blushing , also could not help but blush.

"Guys, why suddenly the two are so quiet and Hyunseung hyung , because these knees , and Hyuna -ah because these hiding your face IS HAPPENING " Dongwoon said , really notices everything .

"Hyuna -ah you have " asked Hara, " Hyunseung oppa you did ? " He said very concerned to note the silence , it's good that she cares about her friend.

She saw the face of Hyuna and then mine , " You guys are so cute , lol ."

"But Hyunseung oppa , also because I blushing ? " Said muttering while the boys were talking.

"As to why?, Then I can not help seeing how this Hyuna-sii, aish", "That's unfair, I do not play well," Hyunseung said, I did not realize that he had also flushed, and hurry back and see it and it was true, he was blushing.

Hyuna return me to see as a face is it true?, And did not know what to do and said the first thing that happened in my mind, even after I repented.

"Hyuna-sii, it's your fault for being so cute," said mumbling but it was strong enough for me to hear.

"Oppa!, Do not say such things!" And then muttered "it's very embarrassing," but if you listen. 

It was like we were in our world, but we forgot a great detail. 
 
WE ARE NOT SHY FROM OTHERS. 

Because it is assumed that we are players and all that. 

"Hyunseung is the first time I see you being shy," Yoseob said. And then began to fall a shower of "I," and the same for Hyuna. 

"Well chichos think it's time to go" Doojoon said looking at Jiyoon. 

"GO TO THE POOL" Doojoon and Jiyoon said in unison, after all they are the ones who planned the trip, they are like the heads of our groups.

Yesterday I was not able to upload chapter is, why the internet has become very unstable and keeps me up chapters. 

Lately I'm getting very few comments, so I hope to comment more, give me feedback and ideas for history is because I would like to be able to participate in this story ^ ^!!

That seemed to them such a chapter?. I was wanting to make a scene in which the two are very timid together because of them not realize when they are. 

I welcome your comments. Fighting!!