chapter 2

Unexecpted Ending

Yoseob's POV

"Mum,I am leaving now for school."He shouts while putting his shoe on.

"So early?School start at 9am and now is only 7.45am." Mum look out from the kitchen holding a plate of pancakes.

"Don't you want to have any breakfast before you go?" Mum stand behind me.

"Nope. Gonna run something important to do." I kiss my mum cheek and leave the house.
 
I will call ~~~~ now and give her a morning call.
 
"Good morning!" I said.
 
"Yoseob-oppa?" She reply me with a lazy voice.
 
"School is going to start soon, wakey wakey and I will be waiting for you in school." He said without giving you a chance reply.
 
Your's POV
 
After getting a wake up called from Yoseob-oppa I went to wash up,I look at the mirror.Under my eyes there are two big black patches and I look like a panda.
 
"Hais..."I sign and went to change into my uniform.
 
"Good Morning,baby." Your mum call you as you walk down from the stairs.
 
"where is dad?" You ask your mum.
 
"He went to work already dear." Your mum answer you while she is checking what did she miss out .
 
"He went to give out newspaper again?" You look at your mum as she run around the house searching of her earrings.
 
"Baby, don't blame your dad okays? You know we need money." Your mum patted your head.
 
"But, he promised me! He promised me that if I get a part-time job he wouldn't tire himself." You lower your head looking at the floor.
 
"Don't be sad ,baby. I need to go to work now too, if not I will be late." Your mum kiss your cheek and leave the house.
 
*I can't even help my father even getting a part-time job, what kind of daughter am I?* Tears flow down your cheek and you wipe away.
 
You remember that you forgot to pass your pay from yesterday to your mother so you place the envelope on the table taking out $20 for your 3 meals. You then took a bread from the table and bite it in between your lips while you are wearing your shoe. You slowly walk to school, suddenly you heard someone shouting "HELP !" You turn and it was dad.
 
"DAD!" I run as fast as I can to help him.
 
"Dad you okays? I told you not to give out newspaper in the morning and you don't listen to me and you are hurt now." You complain then tears flow down from your eyes. You always hate your father to give out newspaper in the morning as it is bad for his health.
 
"Don't cry baby, you see your dad is okays." Dad slowly stood up while using the bicycle as a handle to stand on.
 
"That old man is useless, he can't even ride the bicycle properly. Did you saw his face when he fall down?HAHAHAS !" I heard someone laughing so I turn and look is Yong Junhyung and his gang who made dad fell down just now.
 
*That ! I will get back from you later!* I thought as I am ready to box his handsome face.
 
"Baby,go to school now if not you will be late for school." Dad said.
 
"Are you really okays daddy? I can take a leave from school to take care of you." I look at him very worry.
 
"Its okays baby. See your dad, I could walk properly like a normal man." He smile and start to walk without the bicycle.
 
"See! Go if not you will be late." Dad push me.
 
"Okays, promise me not to go to work later." I look at dad with my teary eyes.
 
"Okays, I promise you." Dad smile and I start running to school.
 
*Yong Junhyung, you are going to be die!* I thought running in my maximum speed.
 
No's POV
 
"Yah, ~~~~ !" Yoseob wave at you standing beside your locker. You ignore him and you run towards your classroom. BANNG !
 
"YONG JUNHYUNG !" You scream.
 
Junhyung's POV
 
I was in the class with my gang laughing and joking about the matter just now. Then, a voice from the door came.
 
"YONG JUNHYUNG!" She shout and tears will flow down from her eyes anytime.
 
"What?" I ask her giving her my stupid face.
 
"YOU !" Her fist came and punch my face, I fall down with my slammed flat onto the ground and look at her in shock.
 
Before she could give me another punch, Yoseob pulled her back by grabbing her arm tightly.
 
"YOU STUPID ! IF WHAT I DONE YESTERDAY MADE YOU FEEL EMBARRASS OR ANGRY, PRANK IT BACK ON ME LIKE A MAN AND NOT MY FATHER!" she scream wanting to kick me again but Yoseob stopped her again.
 
"Chill, ~~~~ !" Yoseob said looking right into her eyes.
 
I stood up,"Your father?" I ask her with many question mark above my head.
 
"THAT OLD MAN! YOU AND FRIENDS THOUGHT WAS FUN IS MY FATHER!" She reply and giving me another tight slap on my right side of my cheek. My friends held me when I am about to fall again.
 
No's POV
 
"Its was your dad fault being clusmy." One of Junhyung's friends said smirking and another girl elbow that guy hard on the chest.
 
"Is your dad, okays?" Junhyung ask feeling guitiy.
 
"No! HE CAN'T EVEN WALK PROPERLY !" You cried.
 
Junhyung took out his wallet and take out a stack of notes and hand in to you.
 
"Bring your father to see doctor."
 
It made you more angry and you hit his hand away.
 
"Do you think money could solve everything?" You run out of the classroom to the rooftop and Yoseob went along with you.
 
*IDIOT ! DO YOU THINK MONEY CAN SOLVE ANYTHING?!* You thought as you run up to the rooftop.
 
Junhyung's POV
 
"Oppa, you okays?" His girlfriend touch his right side of his face.
 
*Even thought my face was hitten. But, why does my heart hurts more when I done something like this to her? I never felt this before in the pass...*
 
NO's POV
 
Junhyung took his bag and leave the classroom and never come back the rest of the day.
 
Your's POV
 
I kick the door of the rooftop and stand near the railing and scream everything out.
 
"WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR?!"
 
Yoseob stand behind you and continue listen to what you have to say.
 
"BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS POOR AND WE MUST BE BULLIED BY OTHER PEOPLE?I HATE THIS LIFE! GOD WHY ARE YOU SO UNFAIR!" After screaming everything out, I feel that I don't have energy in my body so I sit down whereby my back facing the railing and hug my knee near to my chest.
 
No's POV
 
After crying awhile,you found out that Yoseob was sitting beside you and waiting for you to cry finish. You stare at him and tell him with a very soft tone "Go away."
 
"Why?" He ask and look at you.
 
"Because I hate it when people saw my face after I cried, I look like a weakling." You look back down.
 
"Hmmmm,~~~~ look up." He said.
 
"No..." You murmured.
 
"It okays to be weakling so just look up." He reply with a soft tone and patted your head.
 
You look up and saw the teddy bear you like yesterday infront of your face, you were shock.
 
"Master ~~~, don't be sad anymore okays?" Yoseob act an agyeo voice as the sound of the bear.
 
You giggled and nodded your head.
 
"Oh, you are so easy to be pleased huh?" He look at you.
 
You look at him with your swollen eyes," Don't you get more happy this way?"
 
"Maybe..." He look up to the sky and handed you the teddy bear.
 
"Thank you..."
 
"Your welcome.." He look away.
 
You hugged the teddy bear tightly in your arms not wanting the bear to go anywhere esle other then your arms.
 
"How did you get it?" You ask.
 
"Hmmm...it is a secret." He smile.
 
"Tell me..." You pull the conner of his uniform which was already out.
 
"Sure...You promise me that you will not cry anymore and smile..Then I will tell you...Okays?"
 
You nodded and look at him while your head rested on your knee.
 
"I went back to the game shop yesterday after I sent you home." He look up at the sky again.
 
"Why...?Why...are you treating me so good? I don't even remember being friends with you, you just pop-out from my life." She hugged the teddy bear and sobbed again.
 
"Ahhh ! Don't sob please ! You promise me!" He panicked.
 
"Then tell me..." You murmured.
 
"I don't know...I just want to be friends with you.." He blush.
 
"Me too. I want to be friends with you too." You look at him and smile.
 
-THUMP-
 
Yoseob's POV
 
It is the first time I felt this way for a girl that I suddenly pop-in to her life....
 
"What time isit now?" She ask looking at the teddy bear.
 
"Who knows...I don't have a watch with me.."I reply her.
 
"Check your phone then..."She said.
 
I took out my hanphone from my pocket and open it. I saw a message from her...
 
^Thank you bestie :')))) ^
 
I don't know why my lips just turn upwards and I start to giggle at what she send me.
 
"You are so lame..."I tell her.
 
"I know.." She reply feeling blush.
 
"Lets go for lunch, I am so hungry." I cover my stomach with my hands.
 
"What about school ?"
 
"Ditch it.."
 
"What..?!" She reply in shock.
 
"Why..?! You didn't ditch school before?" I ask her where my eyes widen an inch.
 
She shook her head.
 
"You are such a good girl." I patted her head again.
 
"Stop patting my head, I am not a pet." She hit my hand away.
 
"Okays then ..." I stand up and grab her hand.
 
"Lets have some new experience ! Ditching school !" I wink at her and took her and mine bag and carry it on each side. Then I pull her down and leave the school.
 
"What happen if the teacher knew?!"
 
"Then I will take all the punishment and tell them is I force you too." I smile.
 
"But, its unfair to you!"
 
"Then stop complainning and run so they will not know!" I run faster.
 
No one's POV
 
Both of us run out of the school and to the nearest shopping mall and we are catching our breath.
 
"Exctiting isn't it?" He ask you while both of us are catching our breath.
 
You nodded your head and when you wanna wipe away your sweat you reliase both of you are still holding hand. You want to shook it away. But, Yoseob caught it back.
 
"There are so many people here we better hold hand made sure each other will not be lost okays?" He winked at you.
 
You didn't say anything but just smile away. Then, both of you went to eat pizza, window shopping and play some games. By the time both of you finish everything it is already 7.00pm and Yoseob sent you home again like yesterday.
 
Yoseob's POV
 
I send ~~~~ home and I wave to her as she walk into her house.
 
*Arh! I forgot to ask her the most important question.* I slapped my forehead with my hand lightly and shook my head and went home smiling about what happen just now.
 
Your;s POV
 
"I am home." You said while you are taking off your shoe and you saw Junhyung standing behind. Both of your face was just an inch away from each other.
 
"Hello." He said looking at you and smile....
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
What happen to you while Junhyung was in at your house ?
 
Erm... I don't know if the chapter is good or not ....
Wish everyone of you like it :))