Unexecpted route.

Unexecpted Ending

Play list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFAB_Nb7z30

Please listen to this song while reading this fanfic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, you sat on the bed and started to dress yourself up. Junhyung just finished his shower and he stood there glancing at you. "Will we meet again?" Junhyung questions and you shake your head. "Maybe, not." You replied calmly. Buttoning the less button of your blouse. you turn around and look at Junhyung. "I will be leaving Seoul tomorrow." You declares and he hung his head down feeling a little disappointed.

"This could be our last time meeting each other." You smiled and Junhyung forced a smile. You run into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for the wonderful night, I will never forget you," You assured him and he embraced you tightly too. "I will miss you." Junhyung whispered into your ears. "I will miss you too." You replied.

"I have to go now." You tried to part away from Junhyung. However, he does not want to let go of you. "I want to meet you again." Junhyung hope and wish for. You exhaled and push yourself away from him. "Let's make a promise." You suggested. "Let's meet again three years later, after we completed what we have in mind and as a status as a friend." You continue with a soft smile.

"Friend? You got to be kidding me." Junhyung shakes his head in disbelieves. "You mean as my wife or girlfriend." Junhyung smirks and it is your turn to shake your head. "It is great to see that you have such confident within yourself." You took a step nearer to Junhyung. "You have to remember you have a wife waiting for you at home." You reminded him and he sighed.

Junhyung grabbed your hands, "I promise you, I will come back to Seoul three years later and be successful. A brand new Yong Junhyung you will be proud of." He ensured you and you nodded your head. "Let's stay in contact through email." You smiled and he too. 

"Allow me to send you home." Junhyung requested and you shake your head. "Let's bid goodbye here. Break a leg, Yong Junhyung." You said and he raised his eyebrows at you. "You want me to break my leg?" He looked you in bewilderment. "What I mean is good luck, ." You laughed and he was embarrassed too. "Fine, break a leg to you too." He said and you giggled.

That was the last time I saw Yong Junhyung and afterwards I went home. My parents did not question me about last night and I just kept quiet. During that few hours, I have been thinking should I go to Amercia? I recalled the conversation between my parents, should I swallow my pride and follow their words? I am in confuse.

The next day, I was packing my bags and realize I forgot to buy my favourite sweet. I wore my shirt, "I will be back." You shout loudly and went out of the house. "I am going to miss my baby girl." Mum sniffed and Dad hugged her. "Me too." He added on. After I brought a few packets of candy, I saw a white car parked outside of my house. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards that direction.

I opened the door and my eyes widen in surprise. I saw Junhyung's mother giving Dad a cheque and I was stunned. "I will be taking my leave." Junhyung's mother left and I was dumbfounded or maybe I wasn't. "Honey..." Mum rushed to me and I took a few steps back. "Please listen to our explaination." She carry on. However, I do not want too.

"The situation is how you see." Dad broke the silent. "I lost my job and I am unable to afford your school fees without getting help from other people." He added on. I laugh dryly, "I knew what had happened. The two of you tried to broke Junhyung and I in order to get the sum of money." You caught them red handed. "Honey..." Mum called and you cried.

"Since you knew what had happened, I am not going to beat around the brushes. Go and pack up or bags and you are leaving to America." Dad orders and you went up to your room. It is correct, you went to pack up your belongings. However, the purpose is not to go America but to leave this house. You carried your bags and slammed the door wide open. "Where are you going? The taxi have not arrive." Dad questions in firmly.

"I am leaving and I am not going to America." You said sternly. Dad clenched his fist, "this is not a time to joke around!" He growled in anger. You turn around and look at him, "I am not joking." You said. Dad was boiling in anger, "if you are not going to America, leave this house and never come back. I do not need a daughter like you." Dad screammed. 

Then, without looking back you left this house and that was the last time you saw your beloved parents.

On the other hand, Junhyung is packing up too. "Are you sure bro, you leaving to Japan?" Hyunseung asked and Junhyung nodded. "I am going to Japan and study. Afterwards, you help out at the company or maybe I would start my own." Junhyung said in excitment. "I hope you succeed bro, I wish you best of luck." Hyunseung tapped Junhyung's shoulder.

Junhyung is about to get into the taxi, "good luck, Yong Junhyung." His brothers wishes for him bottom of their heart. "Come back and visit us." Yoseob yelled and he nodded with a bright smile. Junhyung entered the taxi and he glance out the window. "Wonderful memories." He thought in delight.

In the end, Junhyung get on the plane and left Seoul to Japan to further his studies. However, what happened to you? You are still in Seoul, thinking about the next step to move next.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, thanks for the support.

Enjoy your day!