For our own good.

Unexecpted Ending

Play list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HwjMySsKJA.

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

Thank you, please support BEAST! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days ago, in the night, "Junhyung's mother called just now..." Dad trailed. "What did she say?" Mum got curious. "She say, if we are able to get our daughter to break up with her son, Junhyung, she would give us a big sum of money that assure ______ can complete her studies in Amercia." Dad said. "I accepted it." He added on feeling guilty. Mum gasped, "How could you do that?" She question in shock. "What else can I do?! I just got fired from one of my job and I need that huge amount of money urgently." He shouted in annoyed.

The next morning, "good morning." They smiled and you force one out too. "Breakfast? I cooked your favourite blueberry pancakes." Mum cheers. "Thanks." You answered. After consuming it, "I am going to school now. I maybe home late today. So, don't cook my share for dinner." You said and your mum nodded her head. "Enjoy your day, honey!" She bid goodbye in delight.

However, after you left the house and she shut the door. "Yesterday, I encourage her to forget Junhyung and I feel like I am a criminal." Mum sobbed and Dad comforted her. "We did it for her own good, dear." He hugged her.

It was half way through the day, Yoseob popped beside you. "How was the plan going?" He asked. "It is a failure." You declared and he was speechless. "Maybe, Junhyung and I aren;t suitable for each other and it is time for the two of us to move on." You said feeling sad too. "I quited the job at the club, he was correct. The job does not suit me at all. I hate the smell of smoke anyway, it was unbearable." You added on.

"I am sorry." Yoseob said ruefully and you shake your head. "It is not your fault anyway." You ensure him. Then, you stretched your body. "Where should we go and play today? It has been long since I have lots of fun." You asked Yoseob. "Do you have any suggestion?" You continue. 

Yoseob beamed, "of course I have. There is a new cafe opened down the road and it have buffet. Not any buffet of course, it is Japanese buffet." He sguuested and you nodded your head. "It sound amazing and I would like to have a bite too." You replied. "Alright!" He cheered in joy.

We are having a seat beside the window and enjoying the feast right in front of us. "It is really delicious." You commented and Yoseob smiled in delight. "I am glad that you love it." He answered. Later on, "I need to go to the wash room." Yoseob excused himself and you nodded. 

Looking outside the window, you saw Junhyung standing opposite the road. You wanted to dash out the cafe and call him. However, you recall the lady from yesterday. You close your eyes and treat as you did not saw him at all. "Who am I...to talk to him." You thought in despair.

Junhyung, on the other hand was glancing at you but he walked away too. "I am happy that you have moved on." He whispered to himself. He unlocked the door of his house and saw Hara in front of him. Suddenly, he was boiling in anger and he dragged her into his room. Junhyung slammed the door, "what did you say to her?" He hissed and Hara flinched a little.

She let out a mouthful of oxygen, "I told her off. I told her to stop searching for you and I am your wife to be." Hara answered Junhyung firmly. Junhyung lifted his hand up and was about to slap Hara's face. However, he held himself back. "Get out of my sight, I do not want to see or hear you." He said coldly and Hara just stood there staring at Junhyung.

"I don't think I did anything wrong, I was helping you to request her to stop bugging you. We are getting marry soon maybe after a few months." Hara carry on and on. Junhyung was furious and she pushed her out of his room. " off." His last two words to Hara.

Silding down and leaning against the door. Finally, tears of regret, sadness ad anger poured out. Junhyung's body trembles and he brokedown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this fanfic.

Enjoy your day. ^^