Junhyung's little misunderstanding.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbk_DoVIVI

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

APink...:3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Junhyung walk into the class gloomy. *Mum is giving me a headache...* He massage his head which is in pain. "Junhyung-si!" You call him with Yosoeb sitting beside you and he scoffs. *Want me to join your little couple conversation?* He thought. *Fine, I will join in the both of you.* He walk towards you and Yosoeb.

Pulling an unknown chair, sitting onto it and places its feet on your table. Slapping his feet, "yah! Don't places your dirty shoe on my table. Do you know how rude is it?" You nag at him. "Yea, I know. I am not as well-manner as Yoseob." He replies and the two of you raises your eyebrows in confuse.

"Isn't Yoseob great? So smart, polite and adorable." He pinch Yoseob's cheeks hard. "Hyung, its hurts!" Yoseob whines and try peel Junhyung's strong fingers away from his chubby cheeks. "Whatever." He answer and walk back to his seat in little jealously. Both of you look at each other, "what's wrong with him?" You and Yoseob ask in unsion. "I don't know..." Yoseob answer while rubbing his reddish cheeks.

Your form teacher enters the classroom and Junhyung already having his nap. Angers starts to boils, "can someone call Yong Junhyung up?" He requests and Yoseob wakes him up. "Junhyung hyung, wake up lesson is starting now." He mumbles and Junhyung yawns.

"Very good morning Mr. Yong." Your teacher forces a smile out. "Morning." Junhyung replies and your teacher tries his best to ignore him. "I want everyone to hand in their homework now." He said and Junhyung just went out of space. "Mr. Yong..." He giltters through his mouth.

"You mean that paper yesterday? I think I threw it away in the rubbish bin before I enter home." Junhyung answer frankly. Slamming the wooden ruler on the teacher's desk, "Mr. Yong do not cross over the line!" He yells and Junhyung titles his head. "Once is enough, twice is really overboard!" The teachers screams and you cover your ears.

"Nevermind...You are getting extra punishment today, you are going to sweep the hallway of this block." He spit out and Junhyung's eyes widen in shock. "I am not joking, so don't ask any further question." He ends the arugment and Junhyung sanks into his seat.

During recess, "Junhyung-ah. Let's go for recess together." Yoseob invites and Junhyung tag along. "You know you shouldn't say out the fact just now." You lectures him and Junhyung narrows his eyes at your back. "Even its the truth, you should keep it to yourself." You added on and Yoseob hushes you.

"Yeah! I know, Yoseob is awesome and I should copy him right? Doing homework and got a beautiful girlfriend!" He make a fuss and walk away. "I think you went too much..." Yoseob said and you swallow your saliva. *I thought so...* You thought in fear. "But, when did you have a girlfriend?" You question him and he shakes his head in decline.

After school, Junhyung is sweeping the hallway. "Yoseob this, Yoseob that...Why don't them get a room?!" He grumbles. "Who should get a room?" A voice from the back speaks and Junhyung jump in shock. Poking his shoulder, "come on~ Share with me." You disturb him and he ignore.

"Why are you here?" He stops sweeping and scanning you up and down. "Helping out?" You answer. "Huh?" He continue. "Fine, I got guilty for nagging at you during recess and Yoseob got something on..." You admits and Junhyung tries to stops his smile from forming.

"You know, the both of you are really too much. Yoseob and you are in a relationship..." He blurt out. "What?!" You shouts. "You don't need to be so loud!" He shouts back. "Who says so?" You ask. "I saw you and him, outside your home..." He look away and you recall what happen yesterday.

Bursting into laughters, "you insane?" Junhyung ask. "Yoseob just helping me to take out a dust on my head..." You explains. *So, its angle problem?* Junhyung thought. "That means...you are jealous because of this?" You push the question. "Noo..." He stumbles and look away with his red face due to embarrassment. *He's jealous?* You smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone... (:

I just did an update?

Maybe, I will TRY to continue this story (:

Its hard because I forgot the plots I thought in the past for this story.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3