sometimes someone happiness also someone else sadness.

Unexecpted Ending

I know it must be insane, but Junhyung and I are walking down the road in the rain. Our hands are glued together and our eyes didn't leave each other. I don't bare to leave this person behind. I know this might be crazy, I think that I found the person I love the most and I hope he think it as the same thoughts as I.

We reach the entrance of my house, slowly he grab my another hand and look into my eyes passionately. "Tell me, what relationship we are now." Junhyung questions. A smile crept onto my face and I try my best to push it away. "Friends." I answer and he giggles. I pull my hands back to myself, "bye." I said. Out of nowhere, he captures it again. "What do you want me to do to be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"You have to think about it yourself." I wink and enter the house leaving him behind alone.

YOSEOB'S POV.

I spring open the door, I was all drench and droplets of water splashes onto the dry floor. "Yoseob, are you back?" My mother questions and she was surprises when she saw me at this stage. My body is shaking terrirbly and my knees slammed onto the heartless ground. "Yoseob, are you alright?" My mother worries and run towards me.

"Omma..." I cried and she embrace me in her arms. "Tell me what happen." Mummy patted my back. I was speechless and words are unable to come out from my mouth. I brokedown and hugged Mummy tighten. Crying in her arms like a baby, "Yosoeb..." I can feel her sadness. I am guilty for making my mother sad. But, I cannot bring myself up in that moment.

The image for her leaving me and walk towards Junhyung make my heart worse. I have always been the one beside her and making her smile. But, why didn't she choose me? She didn't even come back and help me out.

Without even look back, she ran into the rain and find Junhyung. Maybe, we are only fate to be friends. I just hope that after this cried, I will become normal again and able to bless both Junhyung and her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an short update.

I was stuck here, so I am frieaking sorry if this chapter is short.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda!