Loving someone isn't an easy job.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoJ4Innb7vI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here is your pay Junhyung." The boss passes it to me and I smile. Finally, the money I earned with my sweat and time. "Thank you!" I bow. After work, I run towards the shop. Pushing the door, "you are back young boy. This is the deadline of the day." The old man said. "Yup and I here to buy the necklaces." I smirk and the old man look at me in impression.

I ride my motocycle, on the way to her house, I brought flower and some fruit to pay a visit to her parents. I can't wait to meet her. Wait for me, I am coming.

YOURS POV.

I am flipping through my guide book for the school of arts in America. How should I tell Junhyung about it? Will he be able to accept it? The thought of Junhyung smiling appears and I just brim like an idiot.

Out of my room, my parents saw my action. "Honey, I think we should do something. We only have a daughter, we cannot let her future to be ruin. She should attend the Art school in America." Mum said and dad agreed. "Let's tell him." Dad suggests and mum nodded her head in agreement.

Junhyung's POV.

I am outside her house, straightening my cloth and I am well-prepared. "Junhyung?" I heard a voice calls. "Uncle!" I smile and greet him. He saw I brought flowers and fruits. "This fruits are for you." I handed it to him. "Thank you, that is very nice of you." He smiles. "Is those flowers for my daughter?" He asks and I nodded my head sheepishly.

"Junhyung-arh, do you know that you and my daughter will not last?" He blurts out and I look at him in confuse. "I don't understand what are you trying to say." I stutter. "My wife and myself will be sending my daughter to America and live with her daughter, she have the passion for dances and we agreed to let her further study it. She will leaving after completing her last year this year." He explains and I was froze.

He must be kidding right?

"I am sorry for us to be so rude and cruel to the both of you but we only have this daughter we want her to do good so stop seeing her please." He requests and I was unable to answer him. What do he want me to do? Really leave her and never meet her anymore?

"Junhyung?" A sweet voice calls my name. It was her, how should I face her now? "Flowers? Are they for me?" She smiles and I nodded my head. "Thanks!" She took it from my hands. How should I tell her that we should stop seeing each other?

"I will be inside the house, have a good chat." Dad walks away.

Her future, a brighter life and a more wonderful life. I choose to give up, loving someone isn't an easy job... I am sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and hope you guys enjoy it!

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine.

Kamsahaminda!