Chapter 3

Unexecpted Ending

Your's POV

I step one big step behind, I turn making my back facing him.

*Why is my heart pumping so fast? I suppose to hate him..* I thought and having a feeling of blooding rushing through my whole face.

"Yah, why are your back facing me and why are your face so red." He poke my face.

I push him away. But, he grab my arms and I don't know what to do as my mind when blank because I was too shy.

"Let me go!" I anyhow hit him and accidently hitted his left arm.

"Ahhh!" He scream and I woke up from that blank of mine.

"You okays?" I ask him searching for his left arm.

"Nothing!" Junhyung hide his left arm behind his back.

"Just show me!" I pouted.

Junhyung's POV

When I saw her pouted, my heart soften and I show her my arm and she roll up the sleeve of my uniform.

"Yah! HOW DID YOU GET THIS?!" She ask me while her eyes widen when she saw a big patch of red scar.

"I don't know~ I hitted onto the pole outside your house?" I smile playfully at her.

"Stop being so playful, its not funny. Let me put some medicine on your scar."

She pull me to the living room and I sat down on the sofa waiting for her to take the first aid box.

NO ONE's POV

Junhyung start to curl your hair behind your ear.

*What am I going to do?!* You continue to put medicine on his left arm and suddenly your house's phone ring.

"I go pick up the phone!" You quickly stood up and run to the kitchen.

Junhyung's POV

*Was I too fast?* I thought and smirk about the things I just did.

Your's POV

"Hello?" You answer and putting your hand on your chest and sigh.

"Hello? Baby isit you? Dad here. Your mum and I suddenly need to attend something important your uncle got into the hospital and we will be back two days later. Is your friend okays?" Dad ask about Junhyung.

"My friend? Which friend?" You reply.

"That friend who made me fell down from my bicycle this morning, is he okays?"

"Erm...He got this big red scar on his left arm...Dad what actually happen?"

"Actually after you went to school,he..."

(FLASHBACK)

[DINGDONG]

"Coming!" Your dad went to open the door along with his injured leg.

"Oh, its you young boy.."

"Sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you sir and I come back to beg for your forgiveness....sorry..." Junhyung look down.

"Its okays boy, everyone made mistake. Its just great that you knew that you are wong and want to repaid back." Your dad smile at Junhyung and pat his shoulder.

"Is there anything I can make up with..?" Junhyung ask.

"Actually, if I am not hurt I will be giving out letters...."

"Let me help you!" Junhyung look at your dad very sincerly.

"But...don't you need to attend school now..?"

"Its okays, it was not the first time I ditched school." Junhyung smirk.

"Then...is your result good?"

"Yup!" Junhyung lied without blinking his eye and smile.

So, your father pass him the bags of letters, he wore the uniform and he start to send the letters to the right letter box while riding the bicycle around the town.

"Thank you!" Junhyung bow to the owner.

When Junhyung was about to leave the place and to the next one, he saw a car was about to hit onto a young boy who was picking his ball on the road. Without thinking much Junhyung went to save the little boy by grabbing the boy arm and hugged him tightly in his arm using his left arm to protect the little boy head. Lastly, Junhyung left arm landed on the ground first so it cause it to bleed and hurted.

[End of flashback]

"Baby you there?" Dad ask.

I look out from the kicthen to be living room and he was not there.

"Baby, can you promise to forgive him..?"

"Erm...I call you back later." I hang up the phone and walk to the living room and saw a note on the table.

"Thanks for curing my wounds and I will be leaving first." Junhyung wrote.

*Why do I felt so depress that he left without bidding goodbye?*

No One's POV

You snap out from your daze and went for a hot bathe. Change into your pajamas and off lying on your comfy bed and slowly fallen into sleep.

~ Next Day ~

Just like everyday, you stare looking out the window watching others having fun.

"~~~~" A cute voice calling your name and sit infront of you.

You sweetly smile and look at him.

Yoseob's POV

"Why are you so moody?" I pout and making a cute agyeo face.

She giggled and shook your head.

"Then why aren't you talking?" I put my arm on the table and my head rested on my plam.

"Why are you here? Not chitting-chatting with Junhyung and friends?" She smile.

"Don't you welcome me? I feel so sad...." I pouted and both of my index finger stick together making a puppy face and look at her.

"I smell something fishy...Yang Yoseob don't keep things from me."

"Hehes, you found out huh?" I slowly place my math test on her table.

She start to laugh.

"Don't laugh." I pouted making a puffy face.

"You are so cute Yoseob-oppa! You want me to teach you right?" She giggle.

-THUMP-

*Cute? The word that everyone said to me everyday it seem nothing to me.But why..?Why isit so special from ? Her every words make my heart pump so fast..*

"Yoseob-oppa?" She wave her hand infront of my face.

"HUH? Where were we..?" I ask her.

"You were asking me if I could teach you math a not..." She answer.

"Oh Yeah! Please!" I clap both of my hands together and pleased her.

"Okays, when is your retest?"

"Recess..." I sheeplishly rub the back of my neck feeling embarrass.

"Then we better get started." She smile.

During that one period before recess there are no teachers in the class, she is really patient teaching me math even I don't understand she will find ways to explain to me till I understand...

*She is really sweet, I wish time could freeze that short momnet of time where no one will bother us*

NO ONE's POV

[DIIINNNGGG]

"Oh, its recess already. Yoseob-oppa you better go now." You remind Yoseob.

"I feel so confidence this time, I will score full marks!" Having flame burning in his eyes.

"FIGHTTING!" You cheer him up.

Yoseob wave to you and left the classroom.

Like the same old path, you will go up to the rooftop to have your meals and sitting the same old place. While you are munching your peanut butter jelly bread a cold can of coke touch the right-side of your cheek. You look up and its Junhyung. But, he look another side of the rooftop and not facing you. You smile and pull his left hand, Junhyung look down at you patting the floor next to you. So, he end up sitting beside you.

Junhyung's POV

She invite me to sit beside her and I sit beside her.

"Take it." Passing her the can of coke.

"Thank you!" She open the coke and have a slip of it.

"Not angry anymore?" I look at her.

"Nope." She shook her head and smile at me.

"Sorry..." I look away feeling blush.

"Its okays,I should thank you too...."

I turn back and look at her given her a why face.

"You went back to help my dad afterwards, saying sorry to my dad and even saving the young boy who almost got hit by a car."

*Ahhhh,why did her dad told her? Making me feel embarrass* I thought ruffing the back of my hair.

She giggle at my foolish act.

"Anyways, sorry...." She touch the right-side of my cheek.

-THUMP-

"why...?" I blush away.

"I punched and slapped you yesterday..." She look at me with her big eye.

"Its okays, it was my fault at first."I ruffed her hair too.

She smile and continue eat her sandwhich.

"Yah, finish up the coke.Don't waste it." I tell her.

"But, coke make me fatter." She pout.

"Yah! you these ~~~~ be grateful that I gave you my perious coke to you, I didn't even get a chance to drink it today and I am craving for it now." I look up to the sky.

"Really? Then I must finish it up to show my appreatiction." She drink the coke rapidly down her thoart.

Your's POV

Both of us went back to class and continue to have the same old lesson. The after school bell ring and everyone rush out of the class and when I also going for my part-time, I saw him sleeping again. I didn't woke him up, I went to the venting machine and brought a coke. I went back to class, I put the coke on the top-left side of his table writting a note and place it under his pencilbox and I left off to my part-time job.

Junhyung's POV

"Hyung..wake up.." Yoseob woke me up from my afternoon nap in class.

"hmmm..." I murmured.

"Time to go home, it already 6.30pm.."Yoseob said while packing his bag.

"Why didn't you go home just now?" I ask him.

"Oh...I went for my retest for history or...maybe everything..." He smile.

"Are you free after this..?"I ask him.

"Nope...gonna go home my grandmother came to pay a visit to us tonight.Bye hyung take care, call me if you want."He left the classroom.

*Grandmother...huh?..when was the last time I saw her...* I thought and notice the coke at the side of my table.

"Hey, I guess by the time you woke up the coke is not cold anymore...Thanks for sharing your perious coke with me and now I return one since you are craving it. From ~~~~"

I smile when I saw the little note written by her and I open the coke and drink it even its not cold anymore then I leave the classroom thinking where should I go...and I thought of that place..

~At your working place ~

*Phew is a tough day today huh?* You thought feeling tired.

"Erm...~~~ can you help me with that customer it seem that he can't make any choice on what he want..."Your co-worker said and rush into the kicthen.

*Why me?!* You thought. But, you have no choice so you have to go and take down his order.

"Hello sir what can I help you?" You gave him a fake smile.

"Coke and kimchi noodles."He use the menu to block his face.

"Okays. A kimchi noodle and coke right?" You repeat and he nodded his head.

When you are about to take back the menu he refuse to return you.

"Excuse sir, the menu..."You ask him in a well-manner.

Then, that strange customer just shook his head.

"Erm..." You look at him feeling abit angry.

"Hahahss!!" He laugh loudly.

*What?* You thought.

"Is this the way you treat your customer?" he pull down the menu and return you by putting it on your hand.

"Junhyung...?" You look abit piss off.

But, he just continue laughing. You will very angry that he did something that is really childish and he was giving trouble to other people just now.So, you take the menu and walk off.

~After work~

"Thank you for helping ~~~, rest well!" Your co-workers and you bid farewell.

Then you saw Junhyung infront waiting for you suddenly you remember what happen just now and he thought was fun. You walk faster and ignore him even he is calling your name.
 

"Yah,~~~~! Don't walk to fast." He said.

You stopped at look at him.

"Do you think it was fun just now..?Don't you think it is childish? People are working here and you are giving them troubles." You piss off.

"Sorry...I really meant it! So, don't angry please." He pleased.

"Then, do something to make me don't angry." You look at him.

*What should I do? I never then anything like this to a girl...agyeo?No way! She will vomit blood for sure.But, what esle can I do?* He thought rubbing the back of his neck.

*I guess I have no choice...*He thought.

"Yah,~~~~!" He shout your name and you took back.

Then you look at him starting to do agyeo and putting a peace sign on to his head like a pikachu jumping towards you.

"Don't be angry anymore okays chu?" He said.

You brust into laugher using your hand to cover your stomach as you can't take it anymore.

"Yah yah yah! Feel proud that you are the first girl I did that okays." He said feeling embarrass.

"Okays..okays..I just can't take it anymore.."You wipe away your tears.

"Come on lets go."He pull your bag and start to walk.

"Let go, I know how to walk."

Junhyung let go your bag and you walk beside him feeling curious and ask him.

"Why did you do something so special for me?"You look at him waiting for his reply.

"Because you are special...?"

"Did you do something like this for your girlfriend before?"

"No." He reply in a very cold tone.

"Then, why you did that for me..?" You ask again.

"Like I said because you are special."He repeat himself again.
 

"Great to know I am special to you." She smile.

"yah, you reach home faster get your in." He order you.

"Byebye then!' You wave at him as you close the door.

Junhyung's POV

Kinda think about it again..Why did I done something so stupid for her..?Is she really that special...? Who am I talking about its her..~~~~. I must be nut at that momnet of that time...

Your's POV

After you close the door you immdeatly run up to your room and took a small peek from your window and look at Junhyung as he walk home slowly.

"Am I really that special to him..?Nah..he must be joking he have some many girlfriend around him.."You murmured to yourself.

No One's POV

After doing the same things every night you went back to your room and thinking about tomrrow as it is saturday tomrrow. No dad and mum around you. What are you going to do..?Then, you slowly fall a sleep having this dream.

[Dream]

"Junhyung-oppa! Don't leave me!" You start to chase after the long black car that Junhyung was inside..

"OPPA!" You scream.

Your's POV

I woke up finding myself in sweat.

*Why did I dream about that...?Junhyung...?Why am I shouting him...?* You thought and change into a new-shirt and fall back to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okays...now a very chapter I guess.....Can't really think of ideas...

Still hope that you all like this >/////< !

Thanks for all the views, comment and sub !

THANKS ! <3