Please stop this...

Unexecpted Ending

Playlist:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZRKg-qJpZk .

Please listen to this song when reading this chapter. 

Furthermore, please support BEAST and their new mini album! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung is at home, holding the picture of you high up in the air and glancing it blankly. He sighed when he recalled the scene, you in Yoseob's arms. However, he could not do anything. Junhyung felt bittered and vexed about himself. This is not his working style, letting the person he cherish go so easily without giving a fight. He let out a sigh again and shut his eyes feeling tired.

"My brother!" Hyunseung dashed into the house and sat beside Junhyung on the sofa. "So comfortable." He commented. Junhyung just stared at him, "what you want?" He asked feeling annoyed. "Nothing much, I just want to take a good look at my beloved brother Yong Junhyung." Hyunseung replied in delight. "You see what you want, leave the house now." He answered feeling restless.

"Come on Junhyung, you cannot just stay in the house every single day. Step out of this dull and boring house and enjoy yourself in the night. Beer, dancing and girls are waiting for you at the same old place, Primmadonna." Hyunseung voice out his views and Junhyung rejected the idea. "It have been days since you met us. You are letting your brothers worrying about you." He added and Junhyung froze on the spot.

He exhaled, "I will go tonight. But, no women for me." He stated his condition and Hyunseung smiled. "See you tonight." Hyunseung bid goodbye. Outside of Junhyung's apartment, he took out his phone and called Yoseob. "Mission accomplished Yang Yoseob." He reported. "Thanks." Yoseob replied gratefully.

On the other hand, you are in school and just glancing at the seat where Junhyung used to sit at. You frowned and lay on the table. Suddenly, a shadow towered over you and you looked up. It is Yoseob with a soft smile on his face. He pulled a chair and sat beside. "I found Yong Junhyung." He said and my eyes widen in suprise. 

"Tonight, he will be here." Yoseob handed me a name card and I blinked on the name card many times. "Yoseob..." I muttered and he shook his head. "I have to go to the toilet." He made an excuse and left the classroom. I held onto the name card and tightly. "This is where I am going tonight." I thought firmly. 

After my part time work, I went to the destination but I did not enter the club. I was hiding behind a building and waiting for Yong Junhyung to appear. I waited for him, a few hours and finally he shown himself. 

I bit my bottom lips, tears welled up my eyes and tears was about to roll down my cheeks. I realized I missed him so much. "I cannot just run towards him right? He will change his location again...What am I going to do?" I mumbled to myself. Hoping their is an idea coming out from my brain.

I scanned the surrounding and a poster caught my attention. "That is it!" I teared the poster down in joy. "I will work there, in the club." I exclaimed in delight. 

The next day, I went back and I pushed the door. "Hello?" I raised my voice. "Welcome to Primaadonna, how can we assist you?" A waiter beamed. Without giving a chance to answer him, he started to introduce all the promotion they are having now in the club. "I am sorry, I would like to work here." I took the poster out and he guided me to the owner of the club coldly.

In the end, I got the job and I start immediately. In the night, I was looking around, searching for Junhyung's shadow to appear. Then, it seems like god heard my prayers. He entered the club and was seating at the VIP area. "Hey, new girl. That man over there is call Yong Junhyung, he is the VIP here so serve he properly or your were be kick out of here." The senior warn and I nodded.

"Here you go sir." I serve a few cups of wine. My eyes met with Junhyung's. Junhyung jaws dropped in shock and he pulled me out of the club without any delay. "What are you doing here?!" He hissed. 

I could not hold back anymore, "I miss you." I trembled. "I want to see you again..." I continued.

"I miss you too, idiot." Junhyung thought. Impulsively, Junhyung cupped the back of your head, wanting to pull you into his embrace. He was about to do that, but he stopped. He let go and walk away from you. 

"Quit this job, you don't suit here. If you need assistance from money, I will give you." His sharp glance and cold words pireced through me. Later on, he strolled away, back into the club.

"Did you think I do this for money?" I muttered bitterly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your support. ^^