Little boys challanges.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hct6ANRig3E

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it? Thanks (:

Shinhwa...<3!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob stretches his hand, walking passes the arcade shop that you and him first went and a sweet smile just crepes onto his face. All the tiredness have faded away. *She's the source of my energy.* He thought as continue walking down the road.

The next morning, "Yoseob are you coming back home tonight for dinner?" His mother question. "Nope." He replies cheerfully. *Because today will be a special day for me!* He declares mentally and walks out the house.

Tie-toe from the back,"morning." Yoseob whisper at your ears that causes you to jump a little. "You scare the out of me!" You playfully hits Yoseob's arms with a bright smile. "Sorry~" Yoseob cluckes his tongue out. "Anything delight happened yesterday?" Yoseob have all his ears for you. "Hmmmm~" You taps your chin with your fingers and starts blabbers about your life.

However, Yoseob's eyes is focus wasn't on your words. But, is that special smile on your face. *Yes, smile for me and only me.* Yoseob thought and b like a fool.

"Oh, hyung!" Yoseob calls and you froze. *Hyung?!* You thought as your face becomes reddish. "Morning~" Junhyung greets you and did a brotherhood hand shake with Yoseob. "Morn..I..n.g" You stutters and Junhyung giggles.

During recess, "I have to go somewhere else. I will meet you and her at the cafeteria." Junhyung said and Yoseob nodded his head as a responds.

On the way to the cafeteria, Yoseob kept on secretly took a glance at you and you got a bit awkward. "If you want to ask anything, just spit it out..." You said and Yoseob smiles brightly.

"Do you like Junhyung hyung...?" He question and you rounds your eyes at him. "You must being joking! Why would I have a special feelings for Yong Junhyung?! As a friend maybe yes, but that kind of relationship no way!" You grumbles everything out and Yoseob beam in joy.

*Alright, that means she doesn't like Junhyung hyung that much!* Yoseob fit pumped into the air. "What are doing?" You raises your eyebrow at him. "Nothing..." Yoseob waves it off.

After school, you are leaving for your part-time job. "Bye, I got to run." You said and dash off. "Yoseob, you free?" Junhyung ask and Yoseob shakes his head. Junhyung sighs, "alright then..." He walk back to his seat.

Yoseob walks down the stairs, his mind is filled with many thoughts. Turning back to the classroom, he spring the door open wide and he pants vigrously. "Oh, did you forgot to take anything?" Junhyung ask he look under Yoseob's table.

"No..." Yoseob mumbles. "Hyung..." Yoseob calls and Junhyung titled his head. "I would like to have a competition with you." Yoseob blurted out and Junhyung blinks his eyes at him. "I hope you can accept it, I know hyung likes _____ too." Yoseob caught Junhyung red-handed and he look away feeling a bit shy.

"Please accept my invitation of challanges because I like _____ too..." Yoseob confess and Junhyung's eyes widen in shock. Despite that, Junhyung understands what Yoseob wants. "Sure, I accept your request. But, you know when it comes to games I will not lose." Junhyung smirks and Yoseob smiles.

"Let's win it fair and square." They shakes their hands with fire burning passion. *She will be mine.* They thought in unison.

--------------------

Hello everyone, here's an update and I hope you guys will enjoy it (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!