Sitting back and do nothing.

Unexecpted Ending

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8QGv2VqJA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking along the roadside and my mind went blank. He left, without turning back and look at me once again. He seems so troubled, did something happened to him? I feel so useless and I became annoyed. Why can't I assist him in this difficult journey?!

Suddenly, Yoseob tapped my shoulder and I jumped in shock. "Hey!" He beamed in happiness and I just tried to force out a smile. "Where are you going?" He asked in curious and I just shurgged. "Who knows maybe to the next shopping mall across the road." I replied bilndly. Yoseob got worried, "are you sure?" He question again and I just nodded my head without thinking much.

"You know, the road across is nothing but rubbish dumpster right?" He pointed to the direction and I was out of words. "You alright?" He squeezed my hands feeling concern. I was speechless, I do not how to answer Yoseob and I can feel that I am about to cry now.

Never did I thought I will be so lost in my life...

Yoseob held onto my shoulder tightly and look straight into my eyes. "Tell me, let see what can I help you." He said firmly and tears just rolled down my eyes without any delay. Yoseob was stunned, "hey..." He shake me and I only could whimper. 

"Yoseob help me..." I begged him. "You are Junhyung's best friend right? Tell me. what happened to him?" I said and Yoseob turned as quiet as a mouse. "I don't know too...It have been long since I saw him and he is not answering or replying to my messages and calls." Yoseob replied feeling down too. 

I sighed, feeling dispair and I tried to swallow my tears back. However, it did not went the way I wanted it. I could not control my tears and they just burst out from my eyes. I broke down and my bottom lips were swell up. 

Not knowing what to do, Yoseob embrace me tight in his arms and I just lay on his chest sobbing. "I will find a way, I promise." He assured.

On the hand, Junhyung was just sitting bus ride aimlessly trying to slot out his thoughts. A turn by the bus driver and Junhyung's eyes widen in surprised. "____...Yoseob..." He muttered feeling betrayed. Junhyung's eyes were glued on the two of you and his hands sticking on the window. 

"I am alighting!" He screamed and he got off the bus. He dashed towards the both of you. In addition, he took out his cell phone and dial a whole series of numbers. But, he paused and he stand there staring at you and Yoseob. Moreover, the eight digits on his screen. "Do I have the rights to call her now?" He whispered to himself. 

He closed his eyes and locked his hand phone. He turned around and walked the opposite direction. "I guess it is better like this for us." He thought feeling sad and joy in the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, enjoy this chapter! ^^

Thank you very much!