mastermind for everything.

Unexecpted Ending

The car drove up slowly, up to the hill and it stops at the entrance of the house. "My lady." The driver opens the door for her. She wore her sunglasses, "wait for me here." She orders and he bowed. She walks towards the door and presses onto the bell. "Coming!" She heard a voice from inside. The door swing wide and a surprises face was flashed. "How can I help you?" Mum questions.

"You must be ______'s mother right? It is very nice knowing you." She smiles and mum was in awe. Next, mum invited her into the house. "Have a seat, this is my husband and would you like to have a drink?" Mum asks. "Tea will be fine, thank you." She answers. "May I know who you are?" Dad questions. "I am so rude, I should introduce myself. I am Junhyung's mother very nice knowing the both of you." She smiles brightly.

"Oh! That young man, your son is a very nice and manner person." Dad said. "You are too kind." She laughs. Mum comes back from the kitchen, "your tea." She passes it to her. "Yeobo, do you know who is she? She is Junhyung's mother." Dad told her. "Junhyung?" She questions. "You know that young man who came back and help me at the beginning of the year." Dad reminds mum. "Yeah, that was very nice of him." Mum smiles.

"Thanks to Junhyung, our daughter became more cheerful than before since she have a friend now." Dad said. "It should be the opposite, thanks to your daughter my son opened up since they are in a relationship now." She acts in happiness. Dad and mum's face dropped in shock, "oh the both of you doesn't know of it? I guess they are just too shy." She added on.

"You must be mistaken right? Our daughter will not be in a relationship because she will be leaving soon to America, she is going to be an amazing dancer in the world." Dad said with a trembling voice. "No, its true." Junhyung's stepmother said. She sighs, "actually I am disappointed too. I have already planned that Junhyung should return to his father company and since he is in a relationship I guess its ruined." She acted.

Silent comes in, "actually I have an idea." She spokes and everyone eyes are on her. "We can break them apart, you and your wife hurry send her to America and I will find a wife to get marry with Junhyung." She suggests and others agreed. "Alright, lets do this but we have to keep this between us." She said and they nodded their head in agreement.

At night, Junhyung enters home and he is in mess. "Oppa!" Hara smiles and Junhyung was taken aback. "Welcome back." She said. "Why don't you sit down and have a cup of tea with us?" She asks. "Sorry, I don't do girly stuffs." Junhyung answers and went up to his bedroom. "Auntie, does he hates me?" Hara pouts. "Don't worry, he is just a little annoyed today." She assures. Soon, he will be yours.

After awhile, Junhyung comes out from the shower and lies on his bed. Sliding his hands under his pillow, he took out a photo of you. *I wonder if my hardwork will pay off? I hope so.* He thought and went to his dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update! ^^

Firstly, I have no intention of write bad things of Hara, its just she is already in my story from the beginning when I wanted to write this.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics.

Kamsahaaminda! ^^