Idiot.

Unexecpted Ending

Play list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZmUnd6W7Fw.

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

Thank you very much. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It have been three weeks since you last saw Junhyung. He is not attending school anymore, the teacher have declared that he quited school and will be no longer coming back. To be honest, your heart does hurt knowing the fact that you are no longer able to see Junhyung anymore. However, who are you to stop him? After all, he have a wife now. 

How about you? Did you really move on and get into a relationship with Yoseob? The answer is no. Even thought, you are unable to see Junhyung again but your heart is still with him. You wish to take a break from relationship first before making the next giant step. In the night, you are in your room doing your homework while listening to Akdong Musician's 200%.

Suddenly, a cup of tea was place on your desk. "You worked very hard honey." Mum praised and caresses my head. "I am glad that you are able to move on." She added. You smiled and held onto her hand. "It all thanks to you, I must thank you for all those encouragement you provided me." You said gratefully. Then, your Mum left your room.

Later on, you are on your way to the kitchen to get another cup. "Dear, it's not your fault." You heard your Dad comforting Mum. "I know but..." She sobbed. "I feel so bad to seperate her and Junhyung. They are a lovely couple." She added on and you froze on the spot. "What?" The first thought came into your mind. "You have to remember, we need the sum of money and it is for her." Dad remained her. You, standing behind the wall dumbfounded.

At Primmadonna, "hey Yoseob, no time no see!" Hyunseung greets hm in excitment. "Good to see my brothers again too." Yoseob answered in delight too. "What have you been working lately? You seems so busy." Kikwang questions in curious. Yoseob let out a few dry laughter, "I was with my friend and her name is call _____." He replied and it caught Junhyung's attention.

Yoseob look at Junhyung, "She is doing fine and maybe great. But, it is kind of ashamed because she is leaving Korean soon about one week later. Furthermore, if she have a chance, she wants to meet that Mr. special again." Yoseob said and Junhyung looked away. Then, Junhyung sighed in despair. "Leaving soon huh..." He thought.

He went home afterwards and his step mother was waiting for him at the doorstep. "Welcome home, my son." She smirked and Junhyung rolled his eyes. "I am not your son." He said firmly. "It does not matter whether you are my son anot. However, I believe you are more interested to know about your precious girlfriend." She swirl the red wine inside the cup.

"I will be frank with you, since she is leaving Korea for sure. I pay her parents money to ensure that the both of you break up. But, I did not know my plan will go on so smoothly even without their assistance. It does not matter anyway, let's just treat it as I paid money to buy an insurance." She laughed and return to her own room.

The next afternoon, you went to the beach Junhyung and you always wanted to come together. You sat down and glance at the ocean. You were out of words and you do not know how to face your parents again. You run your fingers through your hair and tears escaped through your eyes. "Junhyung..." You whisper desperately.

You were about to leave, until you saw him standing in front of you. "Are you going to run away again? Like what happened at the Japanese cafe." You asked him. Junhyung force out a smile, "no." He replied firmly. Without any hesitation, you dashed towards him and embrace him tightly. "I miss you, tremendously." Junhyung whispered into your ears and you cried. "Me too." You replied.

Later on, the both of you went to a hotel. "Are you sure, we should be here?" Junhyung questions sheepishly and you nodded. Slowly, you held onto his hand and using his hand to caresess your own cheek. "I misses all those touches..." You said and Junhyung blushed all of the sudden. Touching his lips with your fingers, "so soft and warm..." You added on and he turned as red as a tomato.

"Will you kiss me?" You request and he leaned in and kiss you deeply. The kiss was so passionate and addictive. Junhyung paused and curl your hair behind your ear. "Can I have more of you?" He request and you nodded with a smile.

In the end, the both of you were lying on the bed . In addition, you in his arms and he hugging you tightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, thanks for reading this fanfic.

Enjoy your day. ^^