Chapter 4

Unexecpted Ending

Your's POV

As I woke up early in the morning feeling so refresh, it is because today is SATURDAY! I jump out from my bed and walk towards the window and open it.

*Ahhh~* I thought.

The wind was so gentle and steady, I put my arm on the window and cross it while I enjoy the wind blew through my hair.

As I was enjoying the wind the image of the dream I had yesterday pop-out from my mind again. I slowly open my eyes and daze into the sky.

*Why am I having this dream?* I thought resting my head on my arm.

[DINGDONG !]

I run down the stairs and open the door in my pajamas.

"Is this is ~~~'s family?" The postman ask looking at you up and down.

I follow his gaze and remember I am in my pink strawberry pajamas. I quickly nodded my head and the postman pass me the letters and I shut the door without saying anything.

*So embarrassing !* I thought.

I put the letters on the dining table and start my daily routine thinking today will be a wonderful day since today is saturday, which means to work and school.After hours passed, I start to get bored switching the channels again and again. I off the television and throw the remode on the sofa then lie down looking out at the ceiling.
 

*What should I do now...?* I thought putting both of my hands behind my head,

*Shopping..?* My eyebrown went upwards.

*How about getting a new scarf for dad? Winter is coming...* I sit up still thinking if I should do or not.

*But, wouldn't it be better if I kint her one..?* I put my left hand under my chin.

*Aishhh! I should leave this house first !* I went to my room and open the cupboard to find a nice outfit. I change into a big-size t-shirt and a short black pants with my normal filp-flop and out to the shopping mall.

I went into a shop that sell materials for making a scarf, I look around to finding my dad favourite colour sky blue.

*I found it !* I smile and beside the sky blue tray is red and while silk. That make me think of coke and then Junhyung also the dream I had yesterday night.

*Yah! ~~~~! Stop thinking about coke, Junhyung and most important the dream! Its only a dream!* I cupped both of my cheek and shook my head left and right. I grab the light blue silk and went to a cashier and left the store. I carry the brown paper bag in my arms and look at my watch its only 5.00pm.

*So early? Maybe I will do some window shopping and dinner at some the same food stall alone since mum and dad will only be back till tomorrow morning.*

I walk pass a shop with this big pikachu on the window display, it remind me of what happened yesterday after work Junhyung was doing his fail agyeo. I giggle to myself.

*How I wish he is beside me now and look at this big pikachu together.*

I shook my head again.* Stop! Why so sudden? We only have a few convienction, why am I thinking about him the whole day?!*  I quickly walk away from the shop. *Love in first sight or talk? What rubbish am I thinking about?!* I bang onto an unknown man and fell down my stuff roll out from the paper bag. The unknown man help me pick up my stuff and pass the paper bag to me.

"Sorry!" I bow to the unknown man.

"Its okays, it was my fault too for not looking around." The unknown man smile to me. I smile back and walk away from that guy.

The unknown man's POV

A girl bang onto me, when I was about to turn and scold her I stopped. The girl look so cute with that chubby cheeks and hot in that big size t-shirt, I help her to pick up her things and put the materials back into the paper bag and return her.

"Sorry!" She bow. "Its okays, it was my fault too for not looking around." I make up an excuse and smile to her. She smile and walk away. *How can I let his chick go?* I smirked and follow her behind.

Your's POV

After I accidently bang onto the unknown man, I went into a fast food stall and order a meal to eat. I sit near to the window, I spotted a couple holding hand, happy smiling at each other and thinking if this will happen to me one day. I slowly walk home as the sky slowly turn dark it was 8.30pm

No one's POV

"Miss !" someone tap you shoulder and you look back is that unknown man from afternoon.

"Yes?" You ask him in a nice tone.

"I was wondering if you want to go have a drink with me? I mean as a repay for what happened at the shopping mall.." He smile.

*I don't know why, I have this bad feeling from him.* You thought feeling uncomfortable.

"Its okays, its my fault too." You smile and walk away quickly.

"Yah!" That unknown man grab your wrist.

"LET GO!" You try to shake off his hand.

"Don't be stupid and reject my offer to you. Come on lets go have fun." He pull your hand where he is going.

"LET GO! I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO! HELP! HELP!" You scream.

The unknown man panicked, he pull you to the back of the alley and you refuse trying to fight back.

Junhyung's POV

Yoseob and I along with other friends or classmates just finish drinking from this pub and going to another one down the road, we were laughing and joking about girls and mens.

"HELP !" I heard someone scream and I stopped and look closely at the girl as her voice is really familiar.

"Yah, Junhyung hyung! Why are you stopping? Hurry up everyone is leaving!" Yoseob shout.

"Yoseob-arh, do you think that girl look familiar?" I link my arm around his shoulder.

"Help! LET ME GO!" The girl shout again.

"It does sound and look familiar,,,,~~~~~!" Yoseob shout and both of us run into the black alley finding her. I saw her paper bag she was holding just now laying on the ground, I ran forward shouting her name.

"~~~~!~~~~~!" I look left and right.

"STOP PLAYING AND REPLY! ~~~~!" I scream again.

"HYUNG! I FOUND THEM!" I run towards that dicrection.

*Please! Nothing happen to her please!* I beg in my thought.

When I reach there Yoseob was punching that guy like mad, I run towards ~~~ and she pass out. I knee down infront of her I took off my jacket and cover her.

*Lucky, nothing happen to you. We made it in time!* I hug her tightly.

"Hyung, what are we going to do with him?" Yoseob pull him nearer to Junhyung.

"Please! Dont hurt me! I promise I wouldn't do it again." He pleased Yoseob and Junhyung.

Your's POV

That unknown man pulled me into the back alley behind some pub place, we fought and he push me onto the wall. I kick him hard below that unknown got really mad, he gave me a really hard tight slap on my face and I pass out.

[ I woke up in a princess grown with a a tiara on my head, I stood up walking in my glass slipper into a patch of darkness weird sound around me they are so scary! my feet was shaking and I squad down covering my ears.

*Someone save me*

Suddenly, a hand was infront of me. I look up, it was Junhyung wearing a prince outfit and smile at me. I took his hand we got onto a while horse and out of the patch of darkness. I look at his back feeling so warmth and I lie onto it.

Slowly I open my eyes, feeling someone is hugging me tightly and I can't breath properly.

* It was a good dream again...a wonderful dream* I smile and having a hard time to breath as the person hugged even tighter.

"Let go of me..."

That person let go of me and I look at that guy is unother than Junhyung.

*Is my dream coming true or am I still dreaming?* I pinch my cheek.

"Hyung! How? ~~~~ became crazy after being attack by this guy! Lets kill him now!" Yoseob smile evily.

*Wait...Yoseob? Means I am not dreaming!*

"You okays?" Junhyung warm hand touch my cheek which is still in red because of the slap.

I shook my head and I can't even look at him. Then, I saw that unknown man who almost molest me being punched or kicked by Yoseob till one or two tooth droppd out.

"IS HIM! THAT GUY WHO ALMOST MOLEST ME!" I grab Junhyung arm tightly.

"What to do hyung?" Yoseob ask.

Junhyung look at me and smile"What do you want me to do to him my princess?" He held my shaking hand.

*Princess I like this nickname...?Wait wait the most important is what to do ...?* You thought.

"Please let me go!" The unknown man begged again and again.

"I guess everyone kick him one more time...?" I look at Junhyung innocently.

"Okays." He ruffed my hair softly.

Junhyung and I stood up slowly together and we walk to that unknown man. Yoseob and Junhyung each kick that unknown man hard and he scream in pain. My heart soften and I don't understand why, I kicked him lightly on his back and ask him to leave out of my sight.

"Thank you!" The unknown man run away.

"You sure you want to let him go like this?" Yoseob patted my head with his worry eyes.

I nodded my head and smile.

No One's POV

"Yah, why are your here? Is something there?" Junhyung and Yoseob's friends come into the alley looking for them.

"I will distract them away, Junhyung hyung send her home and rest most importantly SAFE !" Yoseob ruffed my hair one last time before he go.

Yoseob's POV

"Yah! Nothing to look around lets go the next round, my treat!" I push them out of the back alley.

*My hearts hurts ... why am I not the one beside her? Taking care of her...I wish she was grabbing my arms the whole time and not Junhyung hyung's....*

No one's POV

"Lets go?" Junhyung wispher.

You nodded and saw yourself grabbing his arm, you let go. The cold wind blew, you felt cold and you rub your arm and Junhyung adjust his jacket that was already on you.

"Better?" He ask.

You smile and hold on to the jacket tightly and he walk you home, the journey seem so uncomfortable we didn't talk to each other. Junhyung was walking infront of you and you look at his cold back.

"We reach your house." He look at you.

"Right." You nodded.

"Then I will be leaving then..." He turn and about to leave.

Your's POV

*He is about to leave, I don't want him to leave and I can assure I fall in love with him!* I thought and look at him walking faster further step by step.

"Junhyung-oppa!" I scream.

He turn back and look at me in surprise. I run towards him and hug him tightly my hands was around his waist and close my eyes.

"Please don't go! Junhyung-oppa I am scare to be alone! After what happened just now! Mum and Dad both of them are not around, I have no friends other than you and Yoseob-oppa please don't go...." I cried with my face buried in his chest.

Junhyung's POV

When she hugged me tightly on my waist, my heart skipped a beat and after she tell me how she feel I can't bear to push her away, I hug her back putting my hand around her back.

"Oppa stay beside me until I fall asleep can you?" She look at me with her puppy eye and I just nodded. We went into her house and up to her room. She went to the toilet and wash up, I went to the kitchen and bew a cup of warm milk. I slowly open the door of her bedroom and saw her lying on her bed.

I put that cup of warm milk on her nightstand, I smile and about to leave her room. I heard a voice from behind.

"Oppa, you big fat liar." She pouted still lying on the bed.

"I thought you fall asleep so I wanted to leave.."I reply trying to clear my name.

"Am I that annoying? Why everyone dislike me so much...?" She filp to the other side of the bed and not wanting to see my face.

"Its okays if you want to leave I...." my sentence have been cut off by his action, my face is so hot and my heart is going to exploded.

Junhyung's POV

I hate it when she doesn't believe how much charm she have within her. She is prefect in my eyes, I cover myself with her blanket and hug her from the back. I can feel she is blushing away as I lay my head on her back.

"Go to sleep." I wispher into her ear.

Your's POV

I push him away from me and look at him in surprise.

"Why are ou hugging me out of the sudden?!"

"Aren't you the one who ask me not to leave you?" He smirk.

"But, not in this way!"

"Fine...then I will be leaving now." He pull the blanket of him.

"I was joking..." I cover my head with the blanket.

After a few seconds, I feel a warm hand slowly pull away blanket away from my face and smile.

"I promise I will leave you my princess, go to your dream land now." He ruffed your hair with his big warm hand slowly you feel safe and slowly your eye shut.

*I dont know if he will leave me after I sleep but I wish he wouldn't*

Junhyung's POV

When she fall asleep, her face look so chubby and cute I guess that is why that guy wanna you...

*How can a girl like you have no friends and boys want you as their girlfriend? If I have a choice, I wish you are mine. I promise I will love you with all my heart.*

Her bed is so comfortable, it has her smell it make me feel safe too. Slowly both her and me fall asleep .

[Dream]

It was a rainy day, I can feel that my sodden shoe squelched with each step I took, the rain was pounding down which obscuring my view. I saw a man wearing a black jacket and skinny jeans kissing another girl. Why my one feeling so depress, my heart hurts like someone just snabbed me hard. What is that guy? Who is that women? Having a feeling of someone tapped my shoulder I turn is Yoseob-oppa and I cry in his arm..

~Next Morning~

You woke up in shock, you are full of sweats. You sat up and beside is Junhyung sleeping soundly.

*Isit about you again...?* You look at him feeling discourage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this chapter crapped....

I dont know what to write =.='''

I wanna post this chapter before my prelimary ....

Anyways, thanks for everything <3 !