Please come back Yong Junhyung.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg

Please listen to this song while readin gthis chapter. Thanks! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like the other normal days, we are in the classroom and waiting for the teacher to arrive. I lie on the table and just glaze at Junhyung’s table. Where are you? It has been four days since you have come to school, are you alright?

Suddenly, the door slides open and I hope that you are the one who come in but it was the teacher. He stands in front of the class, taking the attendance and scan the whole class at the same time. “Friends of Mr. Yong Junhyung, please inform him that if he doesn’t come to school by tomorrow, he will be kick out from school.” He said and my eyes widen in shock.

You must be kidding right? “Why?!” Yoseob shouts. “He has too much record in school and he has no reason for excusing from school. We called his home and his mother said that he is perfectly alright plus he is missing from home. If you guys saw him, ask him to go home too.” The teacher said.

After school, I went for my part time job and I cannot concentrate at all. I am always thinking, where are you? How have you been and why didn’t you go home? I am going to explode soon!

At the evening, “thank you for your care.” I bow and on my way to home. Where can I find him? I keep on thinking about various venues that I may find him as I walk up the slope I heard people punching and kicking. “Stop bugging me!” A familiar voice yells.

My jaws dropped in shock and my eyes went teary. He punches the man for the last time and wipes the blood about from the edge of his mouth. He halts his heels when he saw me and looking away he walked passes me. “Yong Junhyung!” I call his name and he ignores it.

I run after him, capturing his arms and a droplet of tears escape from my eyes. “Why didn’t you went back to school?!” I question and he remains silent. “Yong Junhyung!” I scream. “Don’t following me!” He yells back and I was taken aback. “I can go anywhere I want; I don’t need your permission!” He said.

“Stop hanging around me, I am sick and tired of you. You are such annoying one and I will stop my kindness for you. You are too bored.” He smirks flaky. “I will not protect and care about you when you are in danger anymore.” He was about to walk away.

Out of nowhere, the man from before come and wanted to attack us again. Junhyung pulls me into his arms and kicks him hard on the stomach. Why is his hug so warm and secure? “Are you alright?” He looks at me in worry. I cry, “Please go back to school…” I beg.

“I don’t want you to go kick out from school…” I cry harder and he back-facing me. I embrace him from the back, “Please…” I plead. “Junhyung, school is the only place I can be with you again…A place where no one will bother us and we can be together…I beg you please go back to school…” I sob.

JUNHYUNG’s POV.

“Junhyung, school is the only place I can be with you again…A place where no one will bother us and we can be together…I beg you please go back to school…” She cries. I lift my head up, my heart sour and tears well-up.

Can we really be together? Going through the obstacles ahead of us and still be happy together? “Please…come back to school…” She mumbles. I can scent that my shirt is starting to become drench and it must be her tears.

I wipe away the tears that are flowing down my cheeks and peel her hands around my waist. “Bye.” I said and she hugs me again. “I will not let go until you give me an answer!” She demands. “I will…think about it.” I reply and remove her hands.

Will I be able to send you away when you leave?

YOURS POV.

“I will wait for you!” I shout from the back. Why are you always lying? You still care about me don’t you? You said just now that you will not protect me even I am in danger but you did it in the end didn’t you? You foolish idiot, what are you thinking?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heloo everyone! ^^

This is an update, please do enjoy it! ^^

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic! ^^

Kamsahaminda! &&