S.P.Y

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QKpp1I4-1k

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I went to Junhyung's house to play. I press the bell and there was a middle age lady opened the door for me. "Hello..." I smile and wave my hands. "Hello, may I know who are you?" She leans again the door frame. "I am..." My words was cut off by Junhyung. "You don't need to answer her, let's go to my room." Junhyung drags me away.

Inside his room, "who is she?" I ask. "No one special." He simply answer. "She looks so beautiful and elegant." I said while placing my bag on his study table. "Chey~ You better get your eyes check up as soon as possible." Junhyung commented. "Why?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "Have you ever heard of don't judge the book by its cover? She is one living example, she is an evil lady who does anything to achieve her goals." Junhyung said and I was taken a back.

"Sorry, I have said too much. I will go get a drink for you." Junhyung leaves the room. I wander around his room and found an unknown album under his bed. Full of curious, I pick it up and flip it open. It was a photo album full of the pictures of the lady and him. From here, I guess that lady must be his mother and his mother must have done something that made him hate her so much.

Knocks was heard and without hesitation I shove the album back under his bed. "I was finding Junhyung, do you know where he is?" The lady asks. "I think so...he said he was going to pour me a drink." I reply. "I see...may I ask a question?" She asks and I nodded my head. "What relationship are you with my son?" She questions and I was in silent. Its because I don't know what is my relationship with him.

"Excuse me." A cold voice spoke out from the back. "I am so sorry." She apologises and moves aside. "Can you give us some personal space?" Junhyung asks and she smiles. "Of course, anything for my beloved son." She pinches his cheeks and Junhyung slaps her hands away from his face. "Goodbye then." He slams the door right in front of her face.

"Don't be so mean to your mummy." I said. "She is not my mother." Junhyung passes me the cup of water. "Why are you being like this?" I question and drink a mouthful of water. "She really is not my mother, she is my step-mother. My father second wife, my real mother passed away along with my older brother." He told me the facts and I was taken aback.

After claiming myself down, "anyways..." I put the cup down and walk nearer to Junhyung. "What is my relationship with you?" I smirk and he returns to me one too. He snakes his hand around my waist, closen the gap bewteen us. "What kind of relationship you want?" He asks back and I laughed. Slowly, he locks his lips with mine and return it too.

From the outside of Junhyung's room, taking a slip of coffee and she smile slyly. "I see who is so cherish to you, thanks for letting me to get to my goals more easily and I will plan it now." She grins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and have a plasant day.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kasahaminda! ^^