When Yong Junhyung went missing...

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3zuuhRLdkA

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks! ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am lying on my bed, staring at the white ceiling and refuse to come out from my bed. "Yong Junhyung, wake up now." My step-mother enters my room without knocking. "You don't know how to knock?" I ask and she shakes her head. "You are going to be late for school if you are not changing now." She reminds. "I am tired, I will take a break from school and shut the door." I flip another side of my bed.

YOURS POV.

I am in the classroom, the teacher already started the lesson and Yong Junhyung is not in class yet. I furrowed my eyebrows, why is not he here yet? He promised me that he will study very hard form now. Maybe, he is late again? I mean that is very common for him, he is always late for school. I am going to nag at him when he reaches school later on.

In is already half of the lesson passed and there is no sign of him. Is he really sick today? Should I go visit him? The last bell of the school rings, I got my bag and run out of the classroom. I am jogging on the spot, waiting for the bus to come impatiently. Hurry up! I rush it mentally.

JUNHYUNG'S POV.

I change out from my pajamas and wore a new shirt. Swinging my bag over my head, I wore my glasses and keave my room. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Work." I simply reply and wear my shoe. "I thought you are unwell, why don't you stay at home? Hara will be coming over very soon, sit down and talk to her would you?" She asks.

I smirk, "in your dreams. I am not going to let your plans to achieve, I am not going out with that young lady for any outing." I answer coldly and spring the door wide open. As I walk down the road, I am guessing I am starting to use work as a medicine for me to cure as soon as possible. I thought that we will have a happier life together now...Sighing, I guess it is not.

"Junhyung oppa!" I heard someone calling my name from the back. I turn around and it is Hara. I stop and wait for her to cross the road. "Oppa, where are you going? Are you going back to home now?" She asks. "Nope, I am going out..." Without letting me to complete my sentence, "really?! Let's have a drink or a meal together!" She said.

"Sorry for making you sad but I am going to work. Hurry up and go back." I said and turn around. Out of nowhere, I felt two arms wrapped tightly around my waist. "No! why are you so mean towards me?!" She yells.

YOURS POV.

I am riding the bus, on my way to Junhyung's house and I turn out looking at the window. My jaws dropped in disbelieves, Yong Junhyung is hugged by another girl?! What is happening here?! I want to get off from the bus right now but the bus will not stop until two streets away!

After two street, I jump down the bus and run back to that place. Will Yong Junhyung still be there? I hope so. Huffing and puffing, he wasn't there anymore. I stomp my foot onto the cold ground, I thought you will sick and I intend to visit you. In the end, you are out here wooing girls?!

I was angry with him but inside I find myself in sour... Yong Junhyung what are you doing...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update, still do enjoy!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and reading this fanfic of mine! ^^

Kamsahaminda! ^^