The unexecpted ending.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjVAXwnPYE

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

Thank you very much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The airplane alights and Junhyung is standing in front of the enterance of Incheon airport. He stretches his arms and legs. The airplane ride is unbearable. "Hello, my brother." Hyunseung high fived Junhyung. "Long time no see, my brother." Junhyung replied with a wide smile. "It have been one year and four months when I last visited you at Japan." Hyunseung said and Junhyung laughed. "Sorry." He said ruefully.

In the car, Junhyung surf up Google website and went to his gmail. 

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Subject: Our promise.

"Hi, do you remember what date is tomorrow?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Subject: Our promise.

"Hi Yong Junhyung, I rememebered what date is tomorrow. It is the due date of our promise. With a break of an eye, three years have passed away and I could recall it was just like yesteerday. I guess the reason you have sent this email is because you want to know the location of our meeting right? While, the location is at ...."

Junhyung beamed because he could wait to meet you and he have been waiting for this day for a long period of time. He could not wait any longer anymore, he wants to see you right away and he mean now. 

"Yong Junhyung..." Hyunseung called him million of times. "Yeah?" Junhyung replied blankly. "What are you thinking about?" He questions and Junhyung smirked. "None of your business." Junhyung joked and Hyunseung make a face. "Where is the rest?" Junhyung asked and Hyunseung shurgged to tease Junhyung back. In the end, it causes them to laugh out loud.

"Could you do me a favour?" Junhyung requested. "Take my bags home on the behalf of me." He added on and Hyunseung nodded his head unwillingly. After sending Hyunseung to Junhyung's home, without any delay he set off to the location he have been awaiting for. The cafe they have always visit when they are still a young and youthful student.

Junhyung arrive earlier than the time you and him set. He was anxious and he started to play with his fingers. "I wonder how _____ turned into..." He thought feeling curious. "She must have became as graceful as a swan." He continues feeling butterflies in his stomach. "I am so lucky~" He sings in his brain.

"Yong Junhyung?" He lifted his head and his jaws dropped in surprise. "Hi, long time no see." You let out a warm smile. "Hello..." He stuttered. "Can I have a seat?" You asked and he nodded his head in bewilderment. 

Junhyung was out of words to describe as who you are now, you became more mature and beautiful as he execpted. Later on, Junhyung and you started to have an enjoyable time and conversation. You kept on asking him how he was in Japan and what funny situations he faced in Japan too. Suddenly, your phone rings and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Are you alright?" Junhyung concern and you let out a weak smile. "Sorry, I have to go to somewhere else. An important thing happened and I have to leave this instant." You said ruefully and started to pack up your belongings. "Do you mind I send you there? I mean you are in a hurry right? I think it is faster that I drive you to the place." He explain and you accepted his request.

The both of you arrived at a child care and Junhyung was in confuse. "Child care?" He mumbled and you already left the car. After a thrity minutes, you haven't come out from the child care and Junhyung took a step into it. "I am deeply sorry for my child's action." You kept on apologize. "I am sorry, Ms.____ we are unable to continue to allow your son to study in this child care because he have become a threat to the others. He always got into fight with other classmates." The prinicpal added on and you could only hung your head low.

"I don't need to study here, this is a lousy school." Your son voice out. "Yong Jaeson, you better keep quiet!" You shouted and Junhyung was astonished. "Yong Jaeson..." He muttered in shock. Afterwards, you walked out the school holding your son's hand and he was excited seeing the rich car in front of him.

Junhyung send the two of you home and he was complety in a maze. He does not know what is going on here. 

"Can I have a word with you?" Junhyung asked and you nodded. "What happened?" He question and you told him everything/ The fact that you did not went to America to pursue your education, you were having his baby and you have to count on to Yoseob in order to survive because you could not find a proper job to take care of your own child or should I say the two of your child.

Junhyung was speechless and there was silent coming in. Then. he broke the ice and telling you that Hara and him did not get marry. It was canceled off by his father and he is still single. However, you did not respond. 

"If you don't want to take responisble of Jaeson, I would not blame you." Does are the only words you told Junhyung. After thinking for a few minutes, Junhyung approach Jaeson, "Hey boy." He called. "What's your name?" He asked. "Yong Jaeson." He said proudly. "How about you rich man?" He asked him back. "My name is Yong Junhyung." He replied and Jaeson was stunned.

In conclusion, Jaeson and Junhyung have acknowlegde each other and the three of you live happy ever after.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the end of this story.

I never once thought I could complete the first story that I wrote.

Even thought, it took a long period of time.

However, I am glad and it fitted the title of this story right?

Haha!

Thanks for the all the support.