A Day with Yang Yoseob :)

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdX819MIcZg 

I was listening to this song while I was writing this chapter, listen to it? Thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday again, you were more cheerful than before and you can’t wait to go to school for the first time. You walk down the stairs with your uniform on, your messy bun bound up and down. You saw your father seating on the chair, reading the newspaper and a smile slowly crept onto your face. You immediately rush towards him, “Am I dreaming?!” You held onto his arms. Your father giggle, “No you are not dreaming, pumpkin.” He ruffles your hair and you smile even wider. “YAY!” You cheer jumping up and down. Your father shook his head with a soft smile on his face, “Hurry up and eat your breakfast if not you will be late.” He reminds you.

“Yes Sir!” You saluted. You slide onto your chair and eat your toast in delight. *Maybe today will be an awesome day!* you thought in joy and chew your jam toast. After 5 minutes, you wore your shoe and was about to shut the door. “Bye Daddy!” You shouted in exultant. “Have fun in school darling.” He replied and you close the door.

You skipped to school; you look left and right appreciating the beautiful morning. You inhale a deep breath of oxygen as you stretch your arms out widely. Birds are chirping, trees are swaying smoothly and there is less traffic today. *Today really is my lucky day~* you thought and walk into school.

You gather all the books you need from the locker, walking into the classroom towards Yoseob. “Seobie!” You sang. “Someone look ultra-brighter today.” Yoseob comments and you sat on your seat. “What happen?” Yoseob ask out of curiosity. “Secret.” You place your index finger on your lips. “Tell me.” Yoseob pouts, doing one of his aegyo to you. “My father didn’t go to work early in the morning.” You smile. “That’s great.” Yoseob said. “I know right.” You kick your leg back and forth in joy. “Class settles down.” The teacher announces as he walk into the class.

Yoseob turn his head back, taking a small peek on you and that smile on your face didn’t fade away. *Great, keep on smiling. Keep that lovely face on your face.* Yoseob smile and turn back facing the front. After a while, the door of the classroom was sprung open. Junhyung was standing there, “Mr. Yong how early of you.” The teacher tapped his foot and feeling annoyed. Junhyung ignores him, close the door and walk towards his seat. He walked pass you; you lid your head up giving him a small smile. However, he didn’t even care.

You furrowed your eyebrows, *jerk.* you slammed your fist on your table and your smile on that moment was gone. Junhyung swing his bag and it landed flat on the table. He places his leg on the desk, “Mr. Yong put your leg down!” The teacher yelled. “Make me.” Junhyung dare him. The teacher was in rage, the chalk that was in his hand broke into half. Yoseob’s eyes enlarge in terror, *this is not going to be good.* He thought and lowers his head down with his eyes locked on his textbook.

“YONG JUNHYUNG! GET OFF OF THIS CLASSROOM NOW!” The teacher screamed on top of his voice. “I was waiting for you to say this sentence.” Junhyung smirks and took his bag along with him. “What’s wrong with this guy?” You mumble to yourself as you look at him walking out of the classroom. “Class self-study, I have something to settle.” The teacher said as he bears his anger by clenching his fist.

The teacher went out of the classroom, everyone dash towards the window. From your angle, you saw the teacher was shouting and his face gone red. But, Junhyung was just standing there giving him his famous stupid face. *What gone into him?* you wonder. Yoseob turn his chair facing you, “what are you thinking?” He tries to analysis your face. “I just wonder what got into him…” You replied. “Must be family problem.” Yoseob answer and you nodded your head. “You don’t want to know?” Yoseob ask. “Not really…” You flip your textbook and he nodded his head too.

Then you remember something, “Seobie are you free today?” You ask. “Why?” Yoseob question. “Oh…It’s nothing.” You stutter. *How am I going to ask him?* you plays with your finger under the table. “Okays.” Yoseob was about to turn his back away and you held onto his arm. “Yes?” He said. “I…I…I…” You stumble. “Go on.” Yoseob encourages you. “I want to ask you out to hang out after school since you helped me last week and thank you!” You spit out everything feeling embarrass since it was the first time you ask someone out.

Yoseob burst out of laughers and you cooed. “I thought what so serious, alright. I accept it.” He accepts it and you beam. “Really?!” You ask again. “Yeah, why not?” He thought again. The teacher came into the classroom again, Yoseob was about to turn back again. He stopped, “your welcome.” He ruffles your hair and smile. You blinked your eyes and touch your hair. You look at Yoseob and he winks at you. You red turn reddish and you hung your head down.

AFTER SCHOOL

Yoseob was waiting for you at the school gate, you run out of the school building as fast as you can. “Sorry…The…teacher…was…annoying…” You said in between your breathe. “Chill, it’s alright. I just wait for a while, drink some water first?” Yoseob suggest and you gulp your water down your throat. “Ahhhh~” You exhale feeling much better. “Ready to go?” Yoseob said and you nod as respond. “Where are we going?” You ask and Yoseob thought of awhile. “Want to go back to the few places we went when we ditch school?” Yoseob said. “Okay!” You smile.

On the way, Yoseob remember Junhyung sent you home and he didn’t come to the club and find the group. “What happen after Junhyung hyung send you home?” He asks out of the sudden that make your eyes almost popped out. *Should I tell him…? Maybe I should…But, it’s weird!* you thought feeling vex. “_____?” Yoseob waves his hand in front of your face. “He got a call and went home.” You lied and Yoseob nodded his head. Then, the both of you reached the pizza shop and enter. You order Hawaii pizza, the two of you share. During the conversation, laughter and jokes was all in it.

Afterwards, you wanted to pay the bills as a repay. However, Yoseob declines and you treat him ice-cream. You are your strawberry ice-cream feeling jolly; Yoseob took a peek from you. You look at him, he quickly turn away and you let out a feel chuckles. “What are you laughing at?” Yoseob look at you in suspicion. You took out a piece of tissue from your pocket and wipe away the cream that was stain on his nose. Yoseob felt his heart skipped a beat, “I didn’t know you will be this clumsy, Mr. Yang Seobie.” You laugh and continue walking ahead.

Yoseob stood there dumbfounded; he laid his left hand on his chest. You realize Yoseob was not beside you, “Yang Yoseob hurries up!” You called and he came back from space. “Coming.” He chases. The next few hours, the both of you went to the arcade and play. Race cars, UFO, Dance dance revolution and many other games you can think off. It was really fun, without notice Yoseob and you were standing in front of your house. “Thanks! It was really fun! I enjoyed a lot!” You look pleased. “You’re welcome, I have fun too.” Yoseob replied. “Oh, you have something on your hair.” Yoseob notice a white fluffy unknown thing landed on your hair.

JUNHYUNG SIDE

“I can’t believe that stupid teacher detention me for the whole day!” Junhyung complains as he kicks one of the pebbles which blocked his way.

FLASHBACK

“YONG JUNHYUNG!” The teacher yelled and his saliva spited on my face. “HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU ARE JUST A STUDENT, DON’T ACT LIKE A BOSS HERE!” He continues. “I GOING TO…” The teacher stops. *Send me home! Send me home!* Junhyung thought. “Send you home!” The teacher completes his sentences. *Yes!* He cheers. ‘Wait a minute…” The teacher taps his finger onto his chin. “I change my mind detention for the whole day.” He said. Junhyung’s jaws dropped in disbelieve, “But…” He wants to debates. “No but Mr. Yong, you got yourself into it. Go to the room now!” He said.

NOW

“What makes me even disbelieves was mum letting Hara to stay in our house! What the hell is she thinking about?!” Junhyung grumbles. “Well, at least I have her to walk with.” Junhyung smile when he the image of you came into his mind. But, that smile disappears when he saw Yoseob kissing you. *What…?* He thought in awe.

He lowers his head with his hair covering his face, clenching his fist in anger and walk off. *Why did I think of that stupid girl?! I can’t believe it myself!” Junhyung cursed a few words as he run away feeling piqued.

YOUR SIDE

“Done! That dust sure is stubborn…” Yoseob comments and you laugh. “Well…Bye Bye then…See you tomorrow.” You wave and bid goodbye. After you enter the house, Yoseob still stand there b like an idiot remembers what happen just now.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I am sorry for not updating for so long~

Sorry is killing me, my homework is piling up stack by stack that I can hardly breathe....-.-'''

Also, sorry if anyone of you support junhara couple. I didnt mean anything...I just thought of her went I thought of Junhyung...

So...Yeah.... :p

Plus, I am going to Beast Beautiful concert on 3rd March! WOOHOOOOO! can't wait to see them live xD

Anyways, thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfics of mine.

Hope everyone will have a wonderful in school this week :D

THANKS <3!