Bimbo! Stop acting this way!

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7he400oN3Y

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

I think this song suit this chapter, listen to this song~

K.WILL <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The droplets of raindrops crashes onto the transparent glasses near your seat, you daze at the liquids as the slides down the window. *It have been long since I have talk to Yong Junhyung...* You thought pouts and lay onto your arm. *I miss that irritating voice of his...* You thought with a little bitter.

Later, you walk down the hallway while your head is filled with many thoughts and images of Junhyung. *Should I make the first move...?* You question yourself and gaze out the grey sky. In the classroom, Yoseob rushes in and spring the door open. "Hyung! We need your help!" Yoseob shouts and Junhyung furrows his eyebrows in worry.

Running ahead of Yoseob and into the heavy rain. "Let go of my brother!" Junhyung shouts. "Hyung..." His classmate murmurs. "Relases him? You must be insane." The boss of the team smirks. "Who ask him to be so poor and can't fulfill my needs on cash." He said and the memories of you crying because of being bullied due to living in low income family.

Junhyung tighten his grip around the baseball ball, a sly grin forms "I wouldn't repeats my sentence again, you better let go of him now." Junhyung warns. "What if I do not want?" He challenges him and turn around. Punching a fist onto his classmate stomach, Junhyung charge towards him and the fights being.

You walk until the entrance of the school, you heard pants and coughs. You got tends, afraid of those sounds thinking it maybe ghost. Slowly, trying to go nearer the unknown thing. "Hello?" You speaks. Poking your head out behind the wall and you saw a drench Yoseob sitting there in injures.

Your eyes widen in shock, running towards him. "Yoseob oppa, what happen to you?" You panic and wipe the blood away at the edge of his mouth with your tissue inside your pocket. Yoseob glance at you with a little sadness along, *maybe...I should make everything clear now...* Yoseob thought as he reaches his hand out to your face.

"Junhyung hyung..." He whisper and you look at him. "He...is...having...a...fight...with...the...gangster..." Yoseob blurt out and your eyes widen in shock. *If she go now, that means she loves Junhyung hyung...If she didn't...that means I still have chance...* Yoseob thought.

"How can you leave him there?!" You screams and dashes out the school. *Please don't go...* Yoseob hopes the whole time. "Please..." He mumbles and tears escape from his eyes. You are inside the rain now, running aimlessly just wishing that you can find Yong Junhyung soon. "Oppa!" You screams depesrately.

Turning corners and corners, your tears have mixed together into the raindrops pouring now. "Where are you...?" You sobs and jog weakly. *You cannot die...* You thought and make the last turn. You stand there catching your breathe, you stare at the lonely body sitting at the middle of the field resting.

Your leg took a step forward, one by one you start running again. *Please let it be Yong Junhyung...* You pray. His face turn around, his in stun and he blinks his eyes at you. "Why are you..." His words are cut of by you. Now, the two of you are laying on the ground with Junhyung under you.

"PABO!" You scolds and Junhyung look at you. Sitting on him, "HOW MANY LIFES YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE?! STOP FIGHTTING!" You cries and droplets of tears or rain splashes onto Junhyung's handsome face. "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS FIGHTTING?! DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT! YOU ARE TOO SOMEONE!" You cover your face with your hands. "You are too me..." You mumbles and he's melted by your words.

Junhyung sit up, curling the wet strand of your hair behind your ears. Peeling your hands away from your face with his big warmth hand, "_______..." He calls you with his husky voice. "Yong Junhyung..." You said. Junhyung face moves nearer to yours and now the both of you are an inch away. "I like you..." Junhyung confessed and kiss onto your lips. *I like you too...you idiot...* You thought.

--------------------  

Hello everyone, this is a repost because of the bug of asianfanfics :x

Anyways, thanks for viewing, commenting and subbing this fanfic of mine! (:

Kamsahaminda ^^v