Maybe, this is the end of us...

Unexecpted Ending

Play list: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwTBSDAbZt0.

Hello everyone, please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

Thank you very much! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome home." Mum greeted and I a deaf ear on her. I went back into my room, without any delay I lay down on my bed. Then, I buried my head into my blanket. My body trembles and I howled. "Quit this job, you don't suit here. If you need assistance from money, I will give you." I clenched my fist and I hit my bed many times. "Money..." I muttered with hatred.

On the other hand, this fellow was regret too. He slammed his pillow onto his face, "what am I doing just now?!" He yelled. "Quit this job, you don't suit here. If you need assistance from money, I will give you."  This sentence repeats inside his mind. "I am such an idiot!" He scolded himself. In addition, he was guilty for those words.

In the next morning, Hara sneaked into Junhyung's bedroom while he is in the shower. She was curious, this question have been wondering in her mind. "What is holding them back?" Hara, flipped his bed and found a picture under his pillow. She glanced the picture and she furrowed her eyebrows. Sceretly, she snapped the picture with her phone. "I will find you." She mumbled in determine.

In the evening, you went to work again and you are cleaning all those wine glass quietly. Out of the sudden, the bell of the club rings and you turn around looking at the enterance. A beautiful lady walks in and she stood in front of you. "How can I help you miss?" She asked poiltely with a soft smile. She took off her sunglasses and glared at you.

She placed a bag on the counter, "My name is Hara and I am Yong Junhyung's wife to be." She stated her status and you are taken aback by it. "The thing inside this bag is a gift from Junhyung. Wait, I should say last gift from him." She added. You went out of words, you want to fight back. But, what status are you to talk back to her? She is his wife and you? A vixen?

"A message from him also. Stop searching for him, it's the end of you and him. You are just the same as the rest of his girlfriends in school." Hara said coldly. You sniffed and hoping your tears will not flow out from your eyes. Next, "Thank you for your message." You forced out a smile. "However, I think I don't need this gift from him. Please return it to him from my behalf" You continue and left her dumbfounded.

After a few hour, Junhyung entered the club. "Hey." He called the waiter. "Yes sir?" He beamed. "You know the new girl that started working here recently? Can you pass this present on my behalf, I would like to apologize to her. I crossed the line yesterday..." Junhyung explained sheepishly. 

"I am sorry, sir." He said ruefully. "That girl, she quited an hour ago." He added on and Junhyung was stunned. "For what reason?" He became anxious. "She did not stated it but it maybe that the lady a while ago. She came and pass her a present. It was on your behalf." He answered and Junhyung was speechless.

At home, you were in your bed and crying of course. "Hey...Honey, are you okay?" Mum concern and you nodded your head which is a lie. She sat down beside you and caressing your head. "Honey, its alright. Let's just treat this as an experience and let this young boy. You are leaving to America soon too right? You may even find someone better there. Trust me." Your mum encourage you and you force out a smile.

"Maybe...Mum is right. This could be the end of Yong Junhyung and I." You thought in bitter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the support.

Enjoy your day! ^^