A Day With Junhyung.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WZ4L5BvcI

I was listening to this song while I was writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 You just came out from the toilet, you heard mumbling downstairs and you walk down. Your eyes enlarge in surprises, “Good morning sweetie!” Your grandmother smile. “Halmeoni!” You yelled in awe. “Why are you so shock? Didn’t I write a letter to you telling you that I will pay a visit?” She said and you remember the pile of letter you threw on the dining table yesterday. “Morning.” Junhyung greeted as he walk down the stairs. Your eyes widen in shock, remembering that he stayed overnight yesterday. You shut your eyes, thinking that your parents will scold you. However, you are wrong.

“I didn’t know that you are busy today if not I will visit another day.” Your grandmother wriggles her eyebrow and you round your eyes. “I didn’t know you and he is a pair of couple.” Your father smile and you shake your head rapidly. “Yea, I am her boyfriend.” Junhyung wraps his arm around your shoulder and your jaws dropped in disbelieve. *What the hell?!* You thought. “Don’t we look sweet?” Junhyung laid his head on yours. “Of course!” Your mother clasped her hands together. “Yah!” You scream at him. “_____-ah, you shouldn’t yell at your boyfriend like this. He will run away and find another girl.” Your grandmother warns and you stood there dumbfounded. I can’t believe it was all over in your mind.

“Yup! Be nice to me if not I will find another women.” Junhyung whisper to your ear. You gave him a death stare, “don’t you think you should go home now? Your parents will be worry for you since you didn’t go home yesterday.” You push Junhyung towards the door. You swing the door open, “goodbye my love!” You give him a super fake smile. “_____-ah, why don’t you go out with Junhyung and have lunch? Your parents and I will be fine.” Your grandmother said. “HALMEONI!” You shouted in unbelief. “Don’t be shy~ Just go~” Your mum sang that make you even shock. “OMMA!” You reject. “Yea, honey why don’t you go out with me?” Junhyung smirks and pull you out from home. “Have fun and don’t come back so soon!” Your father waved.

Inside the house, after you left. Your father sat down, “Omma. You say you want to tell us something. What is it?” Your father question. “Remember I told you about the school in USA?” Your grandmother said and they nodded your head. “That school is a major in ballet and I heard they have a few more space…” Your mother gasped in joy. “But!” Your grandmother interrupted. “They wouldn’t accept student so easily and I know ____ is an awesome ballet dancer so she have the chance entering the school. However, you need to find some video of her dancing ballet.” She states the condition of the school. “Omma, why don’t you tell her just now?” Your father asks. “I don’t want to give her false now, don’t you think its better if everything is confirms and she will be happier?” Your grandmother answer. “True.” They agreed.

On the streets, cars are passing one by one and the both of you didn’t make a noise. *Does she hate me so much?* Junhyung wonder as he took a small glance at you. *Aish! I cannot believe they betray me like this!* you thought in rage. “Yah.” You start the conversation. “Mmmm?” Junhyung answer as he looks around the neighbour hood. “Why did you say that you are my boyfriend?” You confront him and he laughs. “It’s easy because it’s fun.” He replied with that smirk on his face. “Not funny!” You said.

Then, silent came in again. “You know shouldn’t you repay me?” Junhyung leer. “For?” You answer in confuse. “For saving you from molester? Hello~ is your brain died?” Junhyung wave his hand in front of your face and you slapped it away. “I remember, stop reminding me about it.” You said still feeling a bit of fear. “Sorry…” He apologizes after he saw how your facial expression changed. “It’s alright.” You gave him a soft smile. “Anyways, how you want me to repay you?” You took a small peek from the side of your eyes.

A grin form on Junhyung’s face and you have this weird feeling building up inside your body. “Follow me.” He sneered. “You have to tell me where first right?” You suddenly stop your movement. “Home.” Junhyung answer and you cover your hand in front of your chest. Junhyung burst into laughter, “come on. You are not my type! Look at you bucket figure.” He point out. “HEY!” You cover yourself with your jacket. “Hurry up~” Junhyung sang and you follow him. “Is my figure that bad?” You murmur and Junhyung giggles.

The both of you are in front of Junhyung’s house door; you fixed your hair a bit. You heard chuckles, “didn’t know you care of your appearance.” Junhyung cover his mouth and you stare at him. “I do for your information because I don’t want to give someone I don’t know a bad impression.” You said. “Chill, my parents are not home. They seldom at home too…They are always working.” Junhyung complain and he turns the knob of the door.

As the door spun open, a women with hot figure is standing there wearing a white big shirt. “Hey handsome~” She wink. “Hey beauty~ may I enter my own home?” Junhyung play along with her and you rolled your eyes in disgust. “Sure.” She answers seductively. You took a step in the house, “wow~” You blurted out. “Is it that special?” Junhyung comment and you nodded your head.

“Welcome home buddy!” A voice came from upstairs and you turn your head towards that direction. You saw a guy wearing a bathrobe spreading his hand wide with a smile. “Yah! Who says you can do dirty business in my house?” Junhyung raise his voice a bit. “Sorry bro, it was urgent.” He replied as he place his hand on top of the handle. “Get a room then.” Junhyung replied straight forwardly. “You know my parents cut my money away until I go home~” He smirks. “None of my business, who’s that girl?” Junhyung nod his direction. “Joanne.” He grins and Junhyung shook his head.

Then, you and Junhyung walk up the stairs. Suddenly, a hand came out from the side blocking the way in. “Who’s that girl?” He took at you. “Hello! The name is Kikwang, nice to meet you.” He smile and let out his hand for a shake. “Playboy.” You scoffed off. “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I am not a playboy~ I am just spreading my love for people who want that’s all. Anyways, playboy is a strong word you know.” Kikwang pouts. “You look hot you know~” Kikwang then scan you up and down. “Yah! Back off, she taken.” Junhyung stood in front of you separating you and Kikwang away from each other. “Oh~ I get it~” Kikwang wink at Junhyung. “Have fun!” Kikwang back off and went back to guest room. “What?” You look at Junhyung. “Ignore him…” Junhyung said.

Junhyung shut the door of his room, *can’t believe his room is that clean…* you look left and right. “You know that’s rude.” Junhyung said. “Sorry~ I just didn’t except that your room to be so clean.” You confessed. “Don’t just stand there find somewhere to sit.” Junhyung said and you sat on his bed. Junhyung starts to peel off his shirt; you threw his pillow at him. “Yah! What are you thinking you are doing?! I am not a cheap woman you know! That’s insulting you know!” You cover your eyes. “In your dream!” Junhyung laughs and took out a tank top.

“I am going for a shower now, don’t flip my things.” He said and enters the toilet. “Don’t peek!” He shut the door and laughs. “Who want to look at you…” You murmur to yourself. You stand up looking at those childhood photo pasted on the wall. *Is that him? He didn’t change! That stupid face of him.* you spurt out a laughter and continue the glancing the through the other pictures. “Yah, looking through people’s private things is really ill manner you know.” You flinched.

“I was bored alright.” You cooed. *Cute~* Junhyung thought. “Who are those kids in this picture?” You point onto the picture. “They? They are my best friend and we are called Beast. The one at the most left is Yoseob.” Junhyung answer you as he ruffles the towel against his wet hair. “REALLY?!” You said in surprises. “He looks so adorable.” You comment. “I look cute too you know!” Junhyung remark. “Yea yea~ then, who’s this?” You point at another guy. “Him? Kikwang.” He sneers. “WHAT?! That’s him?! He looks so different!” You criticism him. “Human change.” Junhyung said and throw the towel inside the bucket.

“The other 3?” You question. “The one with the big eyes is Hyunseung, the boy holding the football is DooJoon and the young one crying is Dongwoon.” He smiles. “Who look the most adorable?” Junhyung ask out of curiosity. You tap your finger on your chin, “Yoseob Oppa!” You beam in delight. “Annoying~” Junhyung footnoted. “Are you Jelly?” You ask. “No! Why would I?” Junhyung make a few fake laughs. *Why would I be jealous?* Junhyung shrugged.

“I think we should call Yoseob Oppa to join us too!” You took out your phone from your pocket. Out of nowhere, Junhyung snatch your cell phone away. “YAH!” You protested. “Yah! My repay is being together with me and only me without Yoseob understand?” Junhyung said. “Fine.” You crossed your arms and huffed. “No worries, I will return you when I think it’s time.” “But! Yoseob Oppa saved me too!” You explain. “Meet him another time then.” Junhyung place your phone inside the drawer.

*I will meet him tomorrow~* you giggles. “Why are you smiling?” Junhyung peek at you. “Nothing.” You beam. “Weird.” Junhyung narrowed his eyes at you. After 3 hours, the sun is about to set and the whole time the both of you are watching television programs and eating cup noodles in his room. “I need to go now.” You jumped and straighten your pants. “I will send you to the nearest bus stop.” Junhyung offered. “It’s alright.” You smile. “No! If another come again how?!” Junhyung said and you nodded your head. “My phone~” You open your hand and he return you.

Junhyung twisted the doorknob and you walk out of the room. “Whoa~ that took you so long.” Kikwang sneer. “Sick…” You mumble softly. “Why are you here? Where’s that girl?” Junhyung said. “Joanne? We just broke up.” Kikwang simply replied. “Playboy, flirt and .” You murmur to yourself. Junhyung blink at you in surprises, “erm…let’s go.” Junhyung hush you out of the house. “Bye hot stuff, call me~” Kikwang place his pinky under his ear. “Disgusting.” You mutter.

Outside, “Seriously, I cannot believe that cute and innocent small boy in that photo is him!” You furrowed your eyebrow in anger. “You haven’t knows him yet, he is nice when you know him.” Junhyung back talk. Just nice, the bus came. “I have to go now, bye! Thanks anyways, for the wonderful afternoon!” You beam and waved goodbye.

The bus starts to drive off and Junhyung starts to walk back home. *Yoseob the cutest? I can be cute too…* Junhyung thought and puffed his cheek. *OhMyGod! What the hell am I doing?!* He had goose dump and continue walking home.

--------------------------------------------

Hello everybody, Dreamage is back. Hahahs...

Sorry, I kinda stop this story super duper long time ago and not I am thinking of continuing this story :)

I may stop anytime if I cannot continue please forgive m if I do so!

I didnt except having more subbies and comment after so long. This gave me a little encouragement on continue this fanfics.

So, Thanks for commenting, viewing and subbing this fanfics~

KAMSAHAMINDA :DDDDDD