Can you see that I have a feelings for you?

Unexecpted Ending

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=boaSOMb-IxU

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

I think this song suit this chapter (:

------------------------------

Standing in front of the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive, you pluck your ear piece into your ears. *Do you know my feelings for you?* You look up at the sky.

At Yoseob's side, he walks the same route to school and walked passes the arcade again. Taking a small glance at the shop, *do you know how much I love you?* Yoseob smiles.

For Junhyung, his standing in front of the mirror and his now using his thumb to wipe the facial cream away from the bottom corner of his face. He stopped, staring at the reflection image of himself. *Should I give up someone that cherish to my own friend? But, my friend is important too...* He lower his face in discouragement.

As the bus drives down the hill, you look out the window at the busy streets and you saw the big Pikachu figure again. *Will you realise and accept it one day?* You thought and look away to another direction.

Later, Yoseob saw you just got off the bus and he run across the road with a delight smile on his face. "Morning!" Yoseob waves and you return him a smile too. "Are you free today? Let's hang out together!" He suggests.

Just nice, Junhyung walked passed the two of you and Yoseob runs ahead tapping his shoulder. "We are going out, wanna to tag along?" Yoseob ask and Junhyung was about to answer him. You appears from the side,"I am going too..." You whisper. Despite that, its loud enough to be heard. "I want not avaliable today." He lied and you frowns mentally.

"Ohhh...that's too bad, next time than." Yoseob said. "I have to get my books out from the locker first, meet the both of you in class." Junhyung bid goodbye and run off. *Yes! Junhyung hyung wouldn't bother us!* Yoseob cheers. "So..." Yoseob's words are chopped off by you. "I have part time job today, I am sorry..." You apologise and walk to your locker too leaving Yoseob dumbfounded.

Inside the classroom, you lay your head on the table and swings your leg back and forth. *I wish I was sitting at the back, at least I am able to glance at you secrectly...* You thought in despress.

*I thought today will be a good chance for me to tighten the bonds between she and me...But, it ended up...* Yoseob sighs and stretches himself.

Sitting at the end of the classroom, Junhyung is observing you and Yoseob's movement. *I don't understand...if they are going out later, shouldn't Yoseob be overjoy?* He scratches his cheeks in confusion. Next, he's eyes landed on you. *Did you rejected him?* Junhyung ask in his mind.

After school, you are on your way back to the classroom to pick up your bag. But, you hail your heels back. Hiding behind the wall and peeking at Yong Junhyung who is sitting at his seat playing a paper ball alone. *Why is he here?* You raises your eyebrow.

Clearing your throat and enter the classroom causing Junhyung's eyes widen in shock. "Why are you here? You are not free because you are busy playing paper ball alone in the classroom?" You ask and he was speechless. *He must be avoiding me...* You thought and grab your bag.

"Nevermind." You answer and walk out. Junhyung slung his bag over his shoulder and chase after you. However, he stops at the entrance of the door and just seeing you figure disappear like this. *I am sorry...I know what are you thinking about...* Junhyung thought.

*Bimboo! Why can't you see how much I like you?! How desperate am I want to spend time with you? Why are you treating me this way?!* You chokes on your thought a little.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, how's your day in school? Hahas (:

Please enjoys the story alright (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic (:

Kamsahaminda! (:

...<3!