Working hard to make you mine.

Unexecpted Ending

I was walking down the streets, chewing the coke candy inside my mouth as I am doing some window shopping. What should I give to make sure that she is mine? I look left and right trying to find the best gift. I saw this big Pikachu, should I give her this? I make she will remember me when I give her this right? I laugh, the most important is to remember me right? However, I don't know why I feel that it wasn't what I want for this special event. I mean I give this Pikachu anytime I want right?

Shaking my head, I continue walk down and look for the most suitable present I want for her. I saw this old shop, I enter and try to search for the best thing. Suddenly, something caught my eyes and I beam without any delay. I pick up the special necklaces with a musical note on it. This is what I want but when I saw the price tag my jaws in surprises. It is so expensive, $120. I mean...in my point of view its is not expensive, I come from a rich family but I do not want to use my father's money to buy it.

I went to the counter, "excuse me." I said. "Yes, what can I help you?" The old man asks. "Can you help me to keep this?" I place the necklaces on the table. "I promise that I will come back and buy it! I just need one week, please this is very important to me." I beg. "Alright then, I will keep it for you but only one week." The old man smiles and I too. "Thank you!" I bow.

Leaving the shop, that is when my head hurts. Where can I get that sum of money? I can work but I cannot attend school... kind of thing of it, there would not be any differents if I go to school or not. Maybe, if I did not the teachers will be happier because I was not there to disrupt their lesson. However, for incase, I will just go for the first three days.

Now, let's start my job hunt. I began to went to many places and start. In the end, I work at a pub as a waiter and $10 per hours. If I work for 4 hours a day, within a week I am sure I can buy it and even extra cash to buy flowers. Also, my favourite coke! Hahahs.

On the first day, I was quietly sitting at the back and study. I know its rare and unbelievable either can I but I promise her I will do well for my studies so we can go into the same school in the further. I scratch my head, why is math so diffcult? What is wrong with those powers on top of their x and y?! Math should be simple like + and -. AIsh...

"Yong Junhyung." The math teacher calls my name and I look at him. "You are playing your games again right?" He asks and I shake my head immediately. I held up my notebook in the sky, "I am studying really hard sir!" I wave and he was shock for sure. Not only him, my friends were too except for Yoseob and her of course.

"Very well...continue." He stutters and turn around facing the board. Being a little happy, I smile and carry on with my work. Somehow it feels good to not agure with the teachers, I mean what is the point? I also don't know why I fight with him and her.

After school, "Junhyung, let's go out and play." Yoseob comes. "Sorry, I have something on. I have to go now." I lied and left the school ground. Then, I went to the pub and work. "Welcome to the family, work well and you will get a bonus." The boss said and I nodded my head. Target, to get the ring and others to make it a memorable day! Fightting!
----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update, please do enjoy!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

KAmsahaminda! ^^