You make my heart skips again.

Unexecpted Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kyRaURuAY

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

It really suit this chapter of the song, you really must listen to the song!

IU...<3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this azure day, you just ended your part time job and you are on your way back home.Swaying the plastic bag back and forth while humming some melodies out of your mouth.

Gazing the blue sky with birds flying across, *I wonder what's he doing now...* you thought as you starts missing Junhyung. *How I wish you are right in front of me now...* You sighs on your sudden thought and continue walking up the small slope.

*I must be crazy! Why do I want him to be in front of me?!* You ruffles your hair in confusion. Suddenly, someone crashes onto you and you are about to fall. A strong grip pull you back, "sorry!" He apologise and you are in his arms now. *That voice...* You thought. Standing there in stun, "are you okay?" Your eyes widen in surprises and your face immediately turns red in colour.

"Don't let him run off!" A few guys wearing suit shouts. *!* Junhyung cursed and pulls you along with him. "Yah! Where are we going?!" You yells. "Keep quiet!" He shouts and you straight away zip your mouth. Turning into a alley, Junhyung closer the gap between you and him. Placing his thumb on the edge of your lips and kisses onto his own thumbs.

At that moment, your hearts was pounding hard and you can feel that blood rushes through your whole body. *Did he just...?* You question yourself mentally. Junhyung's ear heard footsteps getting closer, "close your eyes." He mumbles and you shut it away. Blocking Junhyung's face, "where did he went?" Those guys standing at the entrance of the alley.

In your mind, *will he found us?* You worry. However, thats not the main reason that causes your heart to beats so rapidly. It was him, Yong Junhyung. You can feel his hot breathe coming out from his nose onto your skin, *he's so near to me...* You thought and which make you even shy. *I think I can't hold it anymore!* You clenched onto your fist and your heart is going to jump out from your throat.

Opening one eyes, peeking through from the space and they were still standing there. *Hurry up and leave!* Junhyung mentally scolds them. One of the man turn towards your direction, Junhyung shuts his eyes without wasting a minute. Fortunately, he didn't saw it. Elbowing his mates, pointing at the both of you and they smirks. "We are sorry we bother you." They apologise and walk away.

After a few seconds, Junhyung let go of you and accidentely his lips brushes over yours. An electricity waves jolts your whole body and you just froze there. Junhyung poke his head out behind from the wall, checking if they are still there. You? You are touching your lips, *whats that soft feeling?* You ask yourself.

Junhyung returns to your side, "sorry. I didn't mean to take advantages of you, I didn't touch your lips and I was kissing my own thumbs." He explains and you lid your head up looking at him. Junhyung's eyes enlarge in shock, "_______?" He calls your name softly. Now, Junhyung's face starts to heat up too. *OhMyGod?! Why didn't I kiss her lips instead?!* Junhyung lectures himself in his mind.

Back to the reailty, "we have to leave here." Junhyung said and capture your wirst. Walking to the entrance, you halt your movement and Junhyung titles his head. "What if they are still standing there?" You concern and Junhyung laughs. "They wouldn't, if I am correct they should be at the end of the alley now." Junhyung assure and you follow him out.

Now, Junhyung and you are sitting on a bench at the playground around your house. The both of you did not spit out a word and you just swing your legs front and back. "Just now..." The two of you spoke in unison. "You..." Junhyung words are interrupt by you. "Your face...buries..." You said with a sad tone. "Its alright." Junhyung smiles and you purposely press onto one of them.

"Ouch!" Junhyung shouts and you giggles. "Mr. Superman are you sure you are still alright?" You teases him and he smirks. "Wait for me here, I will be back soon." You told him and run back home which is just a few steps away. Junhyung sat down back on the bench, having a flashback of what happened just now and he's b like an idoit now. *I should just kiss her just now...* He feel alittle regret.

You came back, "what are you smiling so happily?" You question and he shakes his head. Helping him to put some medicial oil, Junhyung just glance gently at you like what happen in the past. While rubbing his wounds, "why are they chasing you? Are you in a gang?" You question. "Sort off..." Junhyung replies. *If being hunt like this every single day by someone...* He thought. "Done." You declares and look up. Which leads to the both of your face are an inch away, you jumps backwards and back facing Yong Junhyung.

Cupping the both of your cheeks, *its burning hot again!* You sqeeuze your eyes together while Junhyung just giggles quickly behind your back. "Thanks!" He mess up your hair and stands up from the bench. "See you tomorrow~" He bid goodbye and you just stare at his dashing back until you are unable to saw his shadows. *He just left like this...* You feel disappointed.

At Junhyung's home, he twist the doorknob and enter the huge house. He heard someone clapping his or her hands, "well done my son. You got it away again." His mother flatters him. A sly grin crepts onto Junhyung's face, "I guess you have to find better guards to make me stay at home and follow your orders then." He challanges his mother. "I Will." His mother accept his invitation.

After shower, You and Junhyung are flops down on your own beds at your own home. Reflecting the day, you touching the corner of your lips and Junhyung examining his own thumbs. *You make my heart skips a beat again today...* You thought and Junhyung on his side just smile sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this an update!

HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT! (:

I AM VERY SATISFY WITH THIS CHAPTER I WROTE! HEHEHS (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!