Chapter one

Unexecpted Ending

You are looking outside the window looking at the bunchs of boys playing basketball outside. Suddenly, someone stand infront of your table. When you turn and look back, he smile at you.

YOUR's POV

"Yah,why are you always staring at me everyday during lesson."He smirk as he look into your eyes.

"What?!"I was shock that Yong Junhyung the most popular guy is talking to me.

"Answer me,why are you staring at me in class everyday?"He repeat himself again.

"HUH?!"He must be thinking too highly about himself,who you think you are? you thought.

His face come nearer and nearer.

"I..am..just..bored..so..I..look...around."You replied him with a trembling voice.

"Mean that I am just an object for you look around?"He walk away looking very angry.

"Sit down!I am starting the lesson now."The teacher said as he enter the class holding his math book.

During the lesson I can feel something or maybe someone is staring at me,I look back is Yong Junhyung.I quickly turn back and have a suddenly thought,*I am die!* I lie down down the table with my face slammed down towards the table.

[DING !!]

I heard the bell and I lifted my head up and look around the classroom,there are no one.I quickly take my lunch out of my bag and rushed out the classroom towards the school rooftop.

"HEAVEN !"I shouted.

I took out my sandwhich I made myself early in the morning,I munched the sandwhich down into my stomach and the lst mouth of orange juice. Suddenly,I heard someone opening the door of the rooftop.OHMYGOD ! YONG JUNHYUNG ! I pack up my stuff and hide behind the wall and I took a small peek thinking what is he doing here.Oh ! Is Jieun behind him.

"Oppa! Dont break up with me please! I promise not to disturb you when you are with other girls."She cried grabbing his arm.

Junhyung shook his hand away."Yah,I brought you up here is not to embarrass you downstair infront of everyone just now.So, get lost now! We are over!"He shout at her.

How can Junhyung done something like this to Jieun,she doesnt disserve to be treat like this by this .I walk back and accidently kick onto a metal bucket. ** you thought.

"WHO?! COME OUT FROM THERE!"He shouted out of his lungs. You stand up and walk backwards as you heard the footstep is getting near and nearer."AHHHH!" I scream as I fell down tripping over the metal bucket again where your fall hard onto the cold heartless floor. "Stupid bucket !" As you kick the bucket out of your sight.

"Oh,its you." Junhyung smile and smirk as he continue leaning against the wall. "You expose yourself to me." He laugh. I look down I can feel the blood rushing through my whole body, I quickly stood up and tears flow down from my cheek as I am reall angry and embarrass.

You pick up the metal bucket you just kick and throw towards Junhyung."PABO !" You scream as you run towards the door of the rooftop and back to the classroom. "YAH! Really that girl is so violence." Junhyung rub his head his plam. "OPPA ! Your head is bleeding!" Jieun shouted."Serious?!" He look down at his plam. "aishhhh!" He whisper to himeself.*That girl is gonna be die !* He thought."Oppa,let me bring you to the nurse's room." Jieun bring Junhyung to the nurse's room.

[10 minutes later in the classroom]

*Why is he not back yet? Is he okays?* You thought.

The door open,it was Junhyung and Jieun. Everyone brust into laugher as they saw Junhyung forehead with a Pink kitty cat plaster. I can't take it anymore, I brust into laugher too. He walk pass me,he stare at me with his death stare.

[After school]

One by one everyone left the classroom and I am about to do so,when I am about to push in my chair and go. I saw Junhyung sleeping with his arms cross over one and another on the the table. *Why didn't his friends woke him up?* I thought. "Wake up, its time to go home." I shake him.

[Junhyung's POV ]

I heard someone calling me up and shaking me up, I look up and its her. "Murder." I said coldly to her.

"Yah! Its was an accident!" She reply me with her chubby cheeks. I lifted my head up looking at the her *Cute*, I thought. Suddenly, her hand come touching my forehead. I jumped up from my seat, looking at her. "What are you doing ?!" I blush and her nicely. "Nothing,your plaster dropped out form your forehead.So, I wanna change a new one for you...What are you thinking?" You smirk. "Think what?" I acted back to my normal self. Her hand come near my forehead and paste the plaster onto my forehead.

"Dont come near me!" I said hitting her hand away from me."You don't have to be so mean ! I just wanna change your plaster." You reply.

[No one's POV]

You took your bag and leave the class, "PABO ! Who wanna touch you." You talk to yourself. You slide your hand into your pocket and you reliase your handphone is not inside your pocket. "Oh ! my handphone !" You rush back to the classroom. Without thinking much you open the door, you saw Junhyung making out with an unknown girl. "Oppa, Don't ! Later someone will saw us." The unknown girl said looking into Junhyung eyes. "Its okays." He reply continue kissing the girl.

*What the hell?!* You thought. When I am about to go into the classroom, someone cover my eyes with his hand. "Shhh..." He whisper into your ear and slowly shut the door. I turned around and I saw Yoseob, "What are you doing here?" He ask giving you a wide smile. " I came back to take my handphone under my table near the window." You reply feeling blush. "What colour is the handphone?" He ask. "PINk ! With a star strip tangle onto my phone." You answer as fast as you can.

"I will pass it back to you later? You know he is doing something inside the classroom.So...you give me your address so I will return it later to you?" He took out a piece of paper and a pen from his bag and pass it to me. You turn back and put the paper on the wall and wrote him my working address and return him his pen to him. "Erm....this is the address of the place where I am working...I will be there later...so..." You rub your hand onto the back of your neck."okays !" He give you his signature smile. "Thanks !" I reply him with a smile too.

"You better get going?"He ask you. You look at your watch it already 5.30pm. "OHMYGOD ! Thank you for reminding me. Bye ! THANKS ANYWAYS !" You wave back to Yoseob as you start to rush down the stairs. *I don't know why, I believe him. Even I don't know if he will return my handphone to me.* You thought on the way to your part-time job.

[After 30 minutes]

"Oppa, let's go for dinner together.Okays?" The unknown girl look at Junhyung with her puppy eyes. "Sure." He smile as he open the door and saw Yoseob leaning aginst the wall waiting for Junhyung to finish his business with the unknown girl. "Yah, why are you still here? I thought you went home already." He question him. "Both of you are so slow, I almost die because of boredom." He reply as he go into the classromm and to your seat and pick up your handphone under your table.

"Yah, you didn't answer me." Junhyung ask Yoseob again."Getiing something and leaving now to somewhere esle." He left going to your working place. "Yoseob ! Let's have dinner together 3 of us." As Junhyung hate to be alone with other girls that he don't really love, "Sure, I know somewhere." He smirk.

[ At your working place]

"Welcome to wonderland cafe !" You smile brightly while wearing a maid outfits. Sudennly, you heard a familiar voice laughing. "You look so different, wearing like this and ... HAHAHAHA !" Junhyung continue laughing with that unknown girl. *That if I was not working I should box him on the face.* You thought. "How many seat, sir? " I ask bearing my anger.

"3" Yoseob reply display the number using his finger and smile. "Follow me, this way." Letting them to go first. "Here you go." Passing them the menu. After a short disscussion, " 2 pork chop, 1 fish&Chip, 2 Ice-tea and 1 coke." Yoseob order. You repeat their order and keep the menu back and back to the counter to place an order. "Oppa, I will go to the bathroom." The unknown girl smile to Junhyung and Junhyung nodded.

"Yoseob, do you think ~~~~ look so y wearing that outfits." He ask. "She look nice wearing anything." He reply while entering his number in your handphone and taking a secla of himself and put as the wallpaper of your phone."What are you doing?Who's phone is that?"Junhyung ask Yoseob. "You will see later." He reply claimly. "Oppa, I am back." The unknown girl give Junhyung a peck on his face.

"Here is your food." You said happy even you thought that they are disgusting. You place the food on the table. "Your phone." Yoseob said and handed you your phone. "Thank you !" You scream. Everyone stare at you, "sorry" you whisper. You turn back to Yoseob "Thank you" giving him a smile. "Its only returning a phone and you are so happy? How navie..." Junhyung interupted and taking a slip of coke. "You..." Before you could finish your sentence. "~~~~~" your boss shout and you got back to work.

After a long day of work, you look up and look at the clock *10pm* you thought. "Sir,you have to leave now we are closing now." You heard one of your co-workers told one of the customer. You didn't bother and heard "~~~~, you may leave now.Thank you for helping this is your pay." Your pay said and pass you an evenlope. "THANK YOU !" You bow. "Your welcome you work hard to I gave you a bouns too, faster go and change now you have school tomorrow." Your boss said. You thank your boss again and change back to your uniform along with your bag and leave the cafe.

"Yah ! ~~~~ !" You heard someone call you, you turn back and saw Yoseob. You smile and wave at him "You didn't go home?" You ask him walking side by side. "Nope, I was afraid that someone with hot figure will get by gangster." He look at you as he tease you. "Oppa !" You punch him on his left arm playfully. "Just kidding! Where are you heading?" He ask. "Home." You reply without thinking.

"Ahhhh....You are so boring~." He put both of his hand behind his neck."I know somewhere is fun,wanna tag along?I am lonely." He pouted at you."But..."Before you could finish your sentence he grab your hand and bring you to the nearest game shop which only close at 12am.

You saw a super cute teddy bear and you stop and stare at the teddy bear." You like it?" Yoseob ask. You shook your head as you don't one anyone of you to waste money on the UFO catcher. After playing 1 hour, Yoseob send you home."Bye!" He wave to you as you close the door. You tip-toe back to your room and slowly take out a set of pajamas from your cupboard and tip-toe to the toilet. 

As you are afraid that your parents will woke up from their sleep and question you. You lie down on your comfy bed after a hot bath,you pick up your handphone which you placed beside your pillow before you went for a shower. You open and saw Yoseob selca at our wallpaper and a message from a person call   and you start to think who is this person.. So, you open the message.

Did you have fun today with me at the game shop :3

Yes :) Night Yoseob oppa :D

Night :D Have a sweet dream !

You smile at his message and look at his selca again..*Pabo* you thought and slowly you fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first chapter wish everyone of you like it >< !