Explanations?

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

G.O.O.D Luv - MBLAQ
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvY6kv3Ze68)

 

---------------------------------------

 

Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Onew flew through the skies while holding you tightly to him so that you wouldn’t fall. You mumbled in your sleep and Onew smiled. “Hyung~! We’re here!” Taemin chimed. Onew looked ahead and found your apartment balcony. “It’s here?” Onew asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun nodded, and Onew flew off.

 

 

 

 

 

He landed on the balcony and tried to open the door, but he couldn’t open it with you in his arms. “Key!” Onew called. Key analyzed the situation, and with a snap of his fingers, the door slid open. “Thank you!” Onew flashed a smile to him and brought you inside.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone entered the apartment, and Minho closed the door. Onew walked into your room and laid you your bed. He pulled the covers on top of you and you snuggled in your pillow. He gazed at you and studied your face. *Light complexion, beautiful face and luscious lips.*Onew thought. He shook that thought out of his head and groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

He bent down on his knees and gently your hair. “You’re much more of an angel than me.” He whispered, and to his surprise, your lips curved into a gentle smile. “_______-ah…. Saranghae.” He shyly murmured, and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mmpf….” You mumbled in your sleep. *Ahh…. That was a good nap.* you sighed and stretched your arms in the air. Your arms fell limply to your sides and you accidentally nudged another hand. Your head snapped up and you looked at the person.

 

 

 

 

 

*IT’S THAT GUY THAT WAS CARRYING ME!!* You thought, and pinched your arm. *Ouch…* You thought while rubbing your arm. *So it wasn't a dream….* You concluded. You looked at Onew’s face and immediately started to daydream. *I’ve never noticed before, but he has a knack for pulling people in with his good looks…* You decided while gazing at his angelic face.

 

 

 

 

 

Onew felt a gaze and woke up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. “Oh… You’re up already….?” He asked drowsily. “Uh-huh…” You mumbled, but you snapped out of your daze. “And I need an explanation.” You demanded while putting your hands on your hips and looking at him. “Okay! Just come here and we’ll explain everything.” Onew pulled your hand you followed him into the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

You were sitting on your couch, facing the five innocent-looking, yet beautiful men. “Well, we should introduce ourselves first, right, guys?” Key asked and introduced himself first. “Hello, _______-sshi! My name is Key. You can call me Key Umma, Mommy

Please log in to read the full chapter