Saranghae Jinki Oppa!

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

My Baby U - Seo In Gook
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYZQHY9Epqs)
Such a cute song~ ^^

 

----------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

As I ran out of the park, I stopped at the grocery store that I had met Nichkhun oppa at. I was back at my starting point.
I panted hard as I tried to catch my breath. I remembered Nichkhun oppa’s melancholy face, his eyes had no warmth, no life in them as I apologized to him.
How could I have done that? Yes, I had sinned. I had broken someone’s heart. That someone whom was so special to me.
But what could I do?
I loved Onew. What could I have done, given Nichkhun false hope? That would have been an even bigger sin.
That’s right, God. I had committed a sin, and there was nothing I could’ve done about it.
I sat down on the cold, hard cement on the sidewalk, and stared up at the sky while putting down the grocery bags beside me.
*Nichkhun* was all that was going through my head. I could only think about the heartbreak I’d given him.
“God, forgive me.” I whispered as the chilly breeze wrapped around my skin. I shivered. This was what I had deserved, and I didn’t complain.
I was cold, but I made no move to warm myself up. I had to repent for what I had done.
I outstretched my arm. It was pale, and I lightly stretched my finger and pressed it to my arm. It was cold, ice cold.
The wind harshly hit my skin as my teeth chattered uncontrollably. I sighed and let a small and cold tear drop out of one of my eyelids.
“What the heck do you think you’re doing without a jacket?”
I jumped when something warm fell onto my cold body. I whipped my head around to see Onew oppa hugging me from behind.
“O-O-O-Onew o-o-oppa?” I chattered. He laughed happily.
“You’re freezing. Why don’t you have your jacket?” He questioned. I smiled sheepishly. “I guess I forgot it.” I replied.
“Yah.” He said playfully while lightly shaking me. He took off his jacket and gave it to me. “Take care of yourself properly, otherwise I might get angry next time!” He lectured playfully.
“Oppa, but you’re gonna be cold!” I tried to reason.
“I’m fine.” He replied as he wrapped a scarf around my neck. “There. Now you’re warm. Let’s go!” He stood up while holding out his hand.
I looked around as I saw people staring at us. I could see women that were looking at me with envy.
I

Please log in to read the full chapter