Onew's Past Life

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

One For Me - SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvvVDYYLqoE)

----------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

 

 

*Beep, beep, beep…*

 

 

I tiredly slipped my hand out from under my pillow and hit the button on top of my digital clock. At once, the loud beeping noises stopped its wailing and fell asleep as well. I groaned and opened my eyes to stare momentarily at the clock, which now signaled that it was 6:00 am. “Well, it’s the start of a new day. Might as well make the best of it.” I sighed as I sat up and pulled the covers off of me.

 

 

“I should take a shower.” I talked to myself while grabbing my uniform and towel. I walked to the bathroom, which was across my room. I opened the door, but then I saw Onew with only his shirt off, -- thank goodness he had his pants on – getting ready to take a shower. I widened my eyes and my whole face turned red. “OH MY GOSH, I’M SO SORRY!!” I squealed while quickly closing the door and dashing to my room.

 

 

*Umm… I guess I’ll just take a shower after school….* I thought, my face turning bright red again. After I changed into my uniform and brushed my hair, there was a knock on the door. I blushed and replied, “Come in…” Onew oppa’s face popped in the door and I could tell he was embarrassed because he was blushing more than I was!

 

 

“Good morning, ______....” He said awkwardly. I couldn’t take it anymore and giggled at his cuteness. “You’re so cute!” I laughed while running up to him and pinching his cheeks. He then relaxed and started to chuckle as well; a faint blush still evident on his cheeks.

 

 

“Listen, about before….” Onew began, but I silenced him. “It’s alright. It was just an accident. Don’t worry about it!” I laughed it off, but truthfully, I was very embarrassed. He laughed along with me, and gave me a warm smile. “Listen, I just wanted to say thank you.....for everything. For letting me stay here, accepting the fact that we’re really angels and not freaking out on us, (referring to SHINee and him) and for just…..accepting me for who I am. You’re really a good person, _______-ah. I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate your kindness.” He said all in one breathe. He began to pant because he was out of air, and he put up one finger, signaling to me that he was not finished speaking and to wait. There was an awkward silence afterwards. I laughed at the dorky side of Onew oppa, but I had to admit that he was really cute.

 

 

Just then, an idea popped into my head. “Onew oppa, you’re so cute, but when you do something that makes everything awkward, its kind of weird….but cute. I think you have a kind of condition….. Oh! I know! I’ll call it, ‘The Onew Condition’!!” I grinned, happy because of my new creation. Onew oppa looked at me weirdly, but he laughed anyways. “I like it.” He smiled widely and laughed. I laughed along with him. “Anyways, I had to ask you something else….

Please log in to read the full chapter