Junsu's Father

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A-Yo - SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3o6Tb50fc&feature=fvst)

 

------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

I was walking home from school today. The sunset was beautiful. I took a breath of the cool air around me.
Jonghyun oppa was sick. The others said that they would stay at home with him. Excuses, I bet.
So today, I was walking by myself. Nichkhun oppa offered to go with me, but I declined and said that I’ll be fine. It wasn’t a long walk anyways.
I was humming one of my favourite songs at the moment, “A-Yo”. The SHINee oppas miraculously made one of their own songs. Jonghyun oppa was the main vocal along with Onew oppa. They sounded amazing together! Minho oppa and Key oppa was the rappers and singers, and Taeminnie was the singer and main dancer. Overall, I loved the song.
“A-Yo, when it gets tough, doong-tah-dak, lean on the rhythm, oh~ With our song for you, oh. Everyone a-yo, everyone, a-yo~!” I sang happily.
Suddenly, I heard a rustle from behind me. I stopped in my tracks.
The rustle grew louder and louder. My heart rate sped up instantly and I whipped my phone out.
I was just about to dial Onew oppa’s number on speed-dial when the rustle finally died out and I felt a presence.
*OH MY GOSH, WHAT IF IT’S A STALKER? WORSE, A ERT?! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!* I thought hurriedly.
Suddenly, the person grabbed me by the arms and I tensed up and screamed loudly.
“ERT, GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!” I shrieked and threw my backpack at the person’s face. The backpack hit the person, and I instantly closed my eyes. I heard the sound of my backpack hitting the ground with a thud.
I opened my tightly closed eyes and saw the person. It was a familiar face, but I couldn’t remember…
“Ouch…” The man said and rubbed his sore cheek, the place that my backpack hit him.
I started to remember him, when I finally realized. “TOP OPPA?!” I yelled.
The tall man known as TOP grinned. “______-ah!” He smiled and hugged me tightly.
“TOP….oppa….can’t…breathe….” I tried to say. He let go of me quickly. “Sorry.” He chuckled and sheepishly ruffled his hair.
“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry for hitting you, oppa!” I bowed three times.
“Haha, it’s fine, _____. I guess I could be a ert at some times too…” He winked.
I laughed. “Wait, why are you here, oppa?” I asked confusedly.
“Well, I told you I’d be dropping by soon~!” He laughed.
“I see… Well, oppa, let’s drop by my house. After that, I’ll take you to an amazing bakery that my friend owns.” I smiled.
“Alright. Lead the way!” He nodded.
As TOP oppa and I were chatting happily, my cell phone rang.
“Hello?” I said. It was a video call.
“Annyeong, noona!” Taemin smiled and waved.
“Oh! Taemin-ah, annyeong~!” I grinned and waved back.
“I called you because Onew hyung was complaining that you weren’t here with—“ Onew oppa’s hands covered Taeminnie’s mouth.
“YAH! LEE TAEMIN!!” He wailed and took the phone.
“Annyeong, _______-ah~” Onew oppa shyly smiled and waved.
I blushed at Taemin’s comment but quickly covered it up. “Hi oppa~ Is Jonghyunnie oppa feeling better?” I asked.
Onew oppa nodded. “Here, he wants to talk to you.” He smiled and handed the phone to Jonghyun oppa.
“Annyeong, _____-ah…” He smiled. “Poor oppa, are you feeling better?” I asked.
“Yeah I’m feeling better.” He grinned. “_____-ah, hurry and come home~ I want to eat your rice porridge~!” He whined.
You laughed. “Wait, oppa, why can’t you just use magic to go back to normal?” I wondered.
“Uhh….” Jonghyun oppa stuttered. “He wanted to get sick so you can make him some rice porridge!!” Minho oppa popped in the phone and snickered.
“YAH! CHOI MINHO!!” Jonghyun oppa yelled.
Key oppa appeared in the phone and sighed. “He won’t even eat my porridge.” He sighed.
I giggled. “I’ll make you some rice porridge, oppa. Just use your magic to heal yourself, okay?” I grinned.
“Okay!” He snapped his fingers and he sat up on the bed.

Please log in to read the full chapter