Ignoring Him

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ttok Ttok Ttok (Knock Knock Knock) - 4Men
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDlqWJz027A&feature=related)
YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS! Awesome group, awesome song! ^^

------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

The next day, you decided that you would ignore Nichkhun at all costs.
You weren’t going to betray Onew anymore, since you knew that Nichkhun was after your heart as well.
When you were at school, Nichkhun tried to serenade you, talk to you, and other outrageous things that other girls would love.
But you didn’t fall for him or his tricks.
For you knew that Onew was important to you, and you didn’t want to lose his trust.
“Hey Onew oppa!” You smiled at Onew and hopped on his back.
“Whoa.” He said while looking surprised.
“Hey, _____-ah….” He smiled while looking at you.
“Sorry, oppa. Did I scare you? Was I heavy?” You asked sheepishly.
“Hmm…. No, and yes.” He replied while grinning.
“YAH! ONEW!! GET BACK HERE, OPPA!!!” You screeched while making everyone else stare at you.
“Oops… I mean… Oppa, can you come here for a second?” You smiled happily while taking his hand.
*Oh, shoot. I’m in for it now.* Onew thought while mentally smacking his head and staring at the floor.
“Hey… _____-ah, It was a joke! I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry if you got angry…” Onew started to apologize and looked up.
“Huh? ______-ah? Weird… She was here before….” Onew thought and began to look for you.

--------------------------------
Don’t Don – Super Junior
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veEh0RYy9t4)
---------------------------------

Your P.O.V:

 

I was dragging Onew oppa across the school floors, but then I felt a pull on my hand, and the next thing I knew, I was trapped in the music room of the school.
“Hello, ______-ah…” I heard a cold voice say, and I raised my head to see a VERY familiar face.
“Nichkhun.” I acknowledged the beautiful but cold boy in front of me.
There was a silence, and I glared at him throughout it.
He walked over to the door, closed it, and locked it.
I widened my e

Please log in to read the full chapter