Erased or Not?

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love Pain - SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR0gQMVkmDY)

 

--------------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

 

“E….rased….?” I whispered.
Onew oppa made a quick move to crush me to his chest. He knew this kind of pain most of all.
My whole world was crashing down on me.
I knew it. Karma bit me right back on the behind.
Pathetic tears rolled down my face, but I didn’t wipe them off.
I had hurt Nichkhun’s heart -- a unfathomable pain – and yet, here I was, happily in the arms of my true love.
I was a heartless human being. I knew I was.
“______-ah. Don’t blame yourself for this. It’s not your fault.” Key oppa replied, obviously reading my thoughts.
“Yeah, Noona. It’s not necessary, so please stop…” Taemin patted my back sympathetically.
I just couldn’t stop crying. Tears of guilt filled my face.
“_______-ah…” Was all that Onew oppa whispered. He comfortingly patted my head.
After I’d recovered a few minutes after, I faced the DBSK oppas, whom witnessed the whole thing.
I looked up at them courageously and declared, “I’m going to Heaven.”
To my surprise, the DBSK oppas looked at me knowingly.
“I knew you’d say that.” Jaejoong oppa smiled. Then he frowned, “But he must be erased. It is the rules set in Heaven.”
“I’ll get there before you erase him. I’m sure of it.” I grinned confidently.
“Nice confidence you’ve got there, but are you sure of it?” Yoochun oppa asked.
“I’m one-hundred percent sure.” I nodded.
“Let’s see if you’ll win this. Good luck, _____-ah.” Yunho smiled as the H-Mail vanished.
I quickly turned to Onew oppa. “You’ll help me oppa, right?” I pleaded.
Onew sighed. “I don’t know, ______-ah…. Are you sure you can do this?” He questioned.
“Of course, oppa! I’ll save Nichkhun oppa for sure.” I smiled.
He ruffled my hair. “I have faith in you _____-ah. Let’s go then.”
“We believe in you too. Go and bring back Nichkhun!” Minho, Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun grinned.
I nodded. “I will.”
Onew oppa took us out of the house and touched thin air. “The portal should be here somewhere…” He muttered.
I looked at him curiously until he shouted, “Ah! I’ve found it!”
He picked me up and he unraveled his beautiful angel wings. He then put a firm hold on me and flew into the portal.
Instantly, many angel wings flew in the pastel blue sky ahead of us. It was paradise.
I gazed at the many angels that flew around a huge palace. The palace was painted with pastel colours.
The sweet scent of fresh air surrounded me. The sun shined brightly as if it didn’t have a care in the world.
As I was looking around the beautiful world of Heaven, I saw the rest of 2PM.
They looked very sad and worried. I hoped to get them to be cheerful again.
“2PM oppas!” I shouted. All of them looked up.
Junho flew over to me and tackled me into a hug.
“Ahh!” I yelled as I fell out of Onew oppa’s arms.
Since most of Heaven was sky, I expected to fall all the way to t

Please log in to read the full chapter