The Best Moment of My Life

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Only  You (Winter Remix) – 2PM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwtnYgqpYuU)     -------------------------------------------------- Your P.O.V:           While everyone came inside, I noticed that Jonghyun oppa was in a bad mood. He slouched around the living room with his arms crossed, and sat on the sofa. I was really worried about Jonghyun oppa’s expression and attitude, so I walked over to Taemin. “Taeminnie?” I looked at his cute face. He really was like a doll. His cheeks puffed up cutely while he was concentrating on opening a cheese string wrapper. He then looked up at me with his big, adorable eyes. “Yes, noona?” He asked me. “Do you need help with that?” I questioned him. He smiled excitedly and handed the tightly bound cheese string to me. I beamed back and swiftly opened the little package. I pulled the cheese string out and handed it to the excited Taemin. He graciously accepted the cheese string and bit a piece of it off with his mouth. “Thanks, noona!” He said while chewing on the cheese. “Taemin! Don’t eat too much of that, alright? You’ll spoil your appetite!” Key oppa called, his motherly instincts kicking in. “Okay, hyung!” Taemin grinned and stuffed the rest of the cheese string in his mouth. “Shh! Don’t tell Key hyung that I ate it!” Taemin raised a finger to his lips and I nodded. I then came to my senses and remembered what I came to Taemin for.  I asked, “Taemin, can I ask you something?” “Sure, noona! You can ask me anything!” He replied with a wide grin on his face. “What’s wrong with Jonghyun oppa? He looks angry with someone.” I said worriedly. “Oh, Jonghyun hyung? He’s….” Taemin gestured for me to come closer. I leaned my ear in and he whispered, “He’s mad because of 2PM hyungs. Mainly Nichkhun hyung.” Taemin sighed heavily. I could tell that he was annoyed by everything that was going on. I nodded and skipped my way over to Jonghyun oppa. “Jjong oppa?” I looked over at him. “Oh, _______-ah.” He looked startled, but a little bit annoyed as well.
“Oppa, look at me!” I smiled as I made a funny face. He looked grumpily at me and immediately burst out in
Please log in to read the full chapter