Banana Milk, Love Advice, & DBSK, Oh My!

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hello - SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpMu2QUPvOs)

 

-----------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

As you were walking home with Onew’s jacket still loosely hanging on you, you sneaked a peek at him.
He was humming happily and smiling at you.
You grinned back and blushed when you looked at Onew and your entwined hands. He gripped yours tightly and you could feel the electricity that surged from his hand to yours. It felt like Heaven.
“I can’t tell you how happy I am right now.” He sighed. You could sense his happiness.
“I can’t tell you that either. I’m too happy that I don’t know how to express myself.” You laughed.
“Aigoo~” He poked your nose. “You’re too cute.” He kissed your cheek.
“O-Onew Oppa~!” You whined and blushed.
“What? What’s wrong with kissing you in public?” He smirked proudly at your embarrassed state.
“Do you not want me to kiss you, then?” He asked slyly.
You immediately shook your head. He laughed loudly.
“Alright, time to get home. I’m pretty hungry, aren’t you?” He asked and pulled you gently forward. You obeyed and followed him silently.
“You’re so quiet today!” He chuckled softly.
“That’s because you’re my boyfriend now…” You smiled foolishly to yourself. Now it was his turn to blush.
You let go of his hand to walk in front of him. You caught a glimpse of his blush and ‘aww-ed’ out loud.
“You’re so cute, oppa.” You said while grinning.
“Why thank you.” He laughed sarcastically. “Such is my specialty.”
You rolled your eyes. “Oh please.” You snickered.
“Yah! I’m serious! I’m SUPER cute, aren’t I?” He winked and made a cute pouting face to prove his point.
“Aigoo oppa, fine fine, you’re SUPER cute.” You said mockingly and kept walking in front of him.
“Aish, this girl…” He pouted and spun you around. He then scooped you up on his back and made it so that he was giving you a piggyback ride.
“Oppa~!” You lightheartedly hit his arm.
“This is your punishment! MUHAHAHA!!” He laughed crazily to himself.
“More like YOUR punishment…” You murmured to yourself.
“Oh alright, wanna get off my back then?” He jokingly tried to shake you off his back.
You shrieked and gripped his back tightly by wrapping your arms around his neck. “No thanks!” You yelled.
“I thought so.” He grinned and piggybacked you all the way home.
“______-AH! What took you so long?” Key said as he opened the door.
“Sorry, I kind of got tied up at the moment.” You laughed after blushing. Onew did the same.
“Here, I’ll get those.” Jonghyun swiftly took the bags from you as Key shut the door. He placed them on the kitchen counter.
“Komawo, oppa.” You smiled as he hugged you. “No problem.” He grinned.
“Annyeong Minho oppa!” You perked up and sat beside him on the couch.
“Annyeong _____-ah.” He smiled kindly and continued to watch TV. You watched as well. That is… until Taemin shot up from nowhere.
“Onew hyung! Did you buy my banana milk?!” Taemin jumped and grabbed Onew’s collar like a rabid dog.
“…” was all that Onew said.
“BA-NA-NA. MILK.” Taemin stuttered. You widened your eyes, got up from the sofa and hid behind Jonghyun.
“Uh oh… Onew hyung, I think you should run. You know how much Taemin loves his banana milk…” Minho, the bravest of the five, had even backed away from Taemin.
“ONEW HYUNG….” Taemin flamed up. Onew took three big steps away from Taemin. “Uh… Taemin-ah, I know you love you banana milk, I’m so sorry…” He was on the verge of crying.
“THAT’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!” Taemin snapped and chased Onew around the house.
“HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” Onew cried as Taemin chased him frantically.
You peeked out from Jonghyun’s shoulder as you saw that Taemin had tackled Onew.
You quietly peeked into the grocery bag that Key was now rummaging through.
“Key oppa?” You asked. He looked up. “Two banana milks please.” You said while pulling gently on his sleeve.
He nodded, rummaged through the grocery bag and unwrapped two banana milks. You had forgotten to mention that you knew Taemin had wanted banana milk and bought a huge box for him at the grocery store.
You grabbed two straws, one pink straw for you, and a purple one for Taemin. You poked it into the top holes and began to drink yours.
You held Taemin’s in one hand and yours in another. You then approached where Taemin was tackling Onew and lightly yanked on Taemin’s sleeve.
He stopped hurting poor Onew, and looked up at you. The amused Minho and Jonghyun were also looking at you as well.
You handed out his banana milk while slurping on your own.
Taemin’s eyes glittered as you said, “Ahh, Taeminnie.” He said, “Ahh~” and opened his mouth. You put the straw in his mouth and he closed his mouth, sipping on the milk.
He stood up and faced you.
“I bought some for you, Taeminnie.” You smiled and gestured to the humongous box of banana milk. He brightly beamed, “Thank you Noona~!!” He then enveloped you in a big hug.
“No problem, Minnie.” You smiled and hugged him back.
“Eat at the table you two!” Key Umma said.
“Neh Umma~!” You two perked up and sat down at the table, engaged in a happy conversation.
“Taeminnie…” Onew cried in pain.
“Oh, oops~! Mianhae Onew hyung!” He pouted.
“It’s ALL GOOD, TAEMINNIE!!” Onew shrieked as he fawned over his child.
After you finished your banana milk, Key tapped your shoulder.
“Can we talk?” He asked. You nodded.
You followed him in

Please log in to read the full chapter