H-Mail and T.O.P

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love Like Oxygen – SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX9kHsXMUbs&feature=related)

 

-------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

 

You couldn’t believe that you were staying at your house with only Onew. You thought it was okay before because all five of them were going to be staying with you, but now, it was different. Onew was the only GUY in the house. You were the only GIRL in the house…. You knew where this was leading.

 

 

You then blushed and looked timidly up at Onew’s face. He had an innocent expression and when he caught your stare, he grinned. You gazed at his round and pure eyes, his cute nose and his light pink lips. Once again, you blushed. There was no turning back from now on. You had to let him stay here. And yet, you knew he would be more than happy to be staying here because he….loved….you.

 

 

That’s when it hit you. You looked at Onew again and gulped. This angelic boy, this cute and handsome boy liked you, and you knew. You once again flushed bright red. “______-ah, can I sit down?” He asked you. You snapped out of your daze. “Yeah, sure.” You replied. He took a seat on the sofa and you sat down as well. This was now time for interrogation.

 

 

“Onew oppa.”
“Yes?”
“Can I ask you a question?”
“Sure!”
“How did I faint? I wanted to get out of class, and at that moment, I fainted.”
“Oh, that. Jonghyun, – who has the ability to read people’s minds – read your mind at that moment. Taemin, – who has the ability to control people, for example, make you faint –wanted to help you in any way that he could, so by knowing that you wanted to get out of school, tried to make you have a nosebleed so that you can cut class. Unfortunately, because he is still young and cannot control his powers, he ended up making you faint. That’s when I stepped in and pulled you out of class.” He replied.

 

 

“Oh.” You replied.
“Can I ask you one more question?” You asked again.
“Sure.” He smiled.
“Do you really love me?” You asked straightforwardly. Onew’s eyes widened and he turned faintly pink. “Yes!” He replied. “But I don’t know if I love you back…. I mean, we’ve only just met each other, and I don’t really know you very well…” You replied awkwardly. “I see….” He sighed. “I knew that I shouldn’t have let Key blabber on like that. Don’t worry, because I’ll try my best to change your opinion!” Just then, an envelope popped out of the sky and into Onew’s hands. “What’s that?” You asked in amazement and wonder. “It’s H-Mail.” Onew said, clearly not amazed by it at all. “H-Mail?” You asked confusedly.

 

 

“H-Mail, which stands for Heaven Mail. It’s basically like E-Mail, but with a few arrangements made.” Onew answered happily. “Let’s see…. Who is this from?” He asked himself while studying the pastel blue envelope. He glided his finger on top of a white marking on the envelope, which looked like an angel’s wing. He pressed it with his index finger and the wing widened on the envelope’s surface. It looked like a television, except it was ON the envelope. Your eyes widened. “HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!” You asked him in amazement. He looked at your cute face and replied, “Magic. Now watch the television.”

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter