I'm Her Boyfriend

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Replay (Rap Version) – SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq0kp0UwfAA&feature=related)

 

---------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

 

 

*That man was weird..... But he was also kind of cute…..* I thought to myself. Suddenly, the bell rang, and I quickly remembered where I was. “Shoot!” I muttered, and dashed to class. Luckily, I wasn’t late. I jumped to my seat and panted heavily.

 

 

The math teacher, Mr. Jeon, looked at me sternly, as if to say, ‘Fine, I’m going to let it pass this time, but never again, understand?’ I smiled sheepishly to him and mouthed, ‘Sorry!’ He rolled his eyes and began to teach.

 

 

Our classroom seats were all separate and in rows. I was in the window seat. I zipped open my backpack and pulled out my textbook.

 

 

After a few minutes passed, I became bored of Mr. Jeon’s math lesson. I yawned and rested my head on the palm of my hand. I then looked outside, and my eyes widened.

 

 

The boy that I had just met was flying. I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was FLYING. He waved, grinned, gave me a quick wink, and he flew away. I rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasn’t a dream. It didn’t take me long to find out that it was reality.

 

My jaw dropped open almost instantly when I saw four other handsome, not to mention, flying boys, and the boy I had just met, leading the group.

 

That’s when Mr. Jeon woke me up from my daze. He slammed his hand on my desk to get my attention. “Is there something wrong, Miss _______? It seems as if you are not paying attention to my lesson.” He scolded sternly. I shrank into my seat and replied, “No.”

 

 

“This is my last warning, _______, and you’ll be in for detention. “ He glared, and went back to teaching his boring lesson. I sighed and thought to myself, *I wish that I could get out of this classroom.*

 

 

As soon as I thought that, my whole body turned light, my head spun, and I fell to the floor with a thud.

 

________________

Narrator’s P.O.V:<

Please log in to read the full chapter