Onew's 'Amazing' Idea

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lights Go On Again - BEAST
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN11Wxu224U)
A/N: You might want to replay this again as you're reading to get the full effect! Enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------------
Onew’s P.O.V:

 

Today, I woke up beside _______-ah.
I looked at the time on ________’ s digital alarm clock and I started to freak out.
“12:00?! OH MY GOD, WE’RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!” I panicked, trying to be as quiet as I could.
Then I noticed something. Yesterday was the last day of school. It was summer vacation.
Stupid me.
I guess this is called the “Onew Condition”?
I sighed and laid back down on the bed next to _______.
I hugged her close and lightly her hair. She seemed to smile.
*What shall I do for _______-ah today….?* I thought. I racked my brain to find something to do.
I gasped as a thought appeared in my brain. *THAT’S IT!* I thought.
I quietly tip-toed out of the room and ran to go tell SHINee my plan.

---------------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

Onew burst into SHINee’s room and paused.
They were all still sleeping.
Onew rolled his eyes and sighed. He thought that at least Key would be up making breakfast by now, but no, Key Umma was cuddled beside Taeminnie, whom was hugging Key, but hugging his stuffed bunny as well.
Jonghyun was sleeping beside Minho, and his leg was propped onto Minho’s stomach. Minho was the only person that was sleeping normally.
Onew quickly ran up to Key and pushed him off the bed.
“KEYYYYYY~~!!!” He whined. *Thank the Lord for soundproof walls…* Onew also thought.
Key’s eyes fluttered up to Onew. He glared at him angrily. “Mmpf. What do you want.” He said rather than asked.
“I have an idea~” Onew chimed.
“An IDEA?” Key sighed and walked to the washroom. Onew followed obediently. Key looked in the mirror and began to fix his bangs.
Onew nodded.
“What is this idea of yours, then?” Key stopped fixing his hair and turned to face Onew.
“Well, you have to wake up the other SHINee members, and THEN I’ll tell you.” Onew smirked smugly.
Key stared at him for a second. He then shuddered at Onew’s smirk.
“You know, I really have to stop hanging around you. You’re becoming more and more like me, and it’s scary.” Key shook his head and walked back into the room.
“Wake up, Taemin.” Key said tiredly. He shook Jon

Please log in to read the full chapter