A Day Off With Nichkhun

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

What I Want To Do Once I Have A Lover - Yoseob & Gayoon
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP1QEhsd6ZA&feature=fvw)
I love this song~ It's so sweet and cute! ^^

 

A/N: Pabo means idiot or stupid.
Yobo means dear or honey.
Omona is the Korean way of saying “oh my gosh”.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

You woke up sleeping on the couch in Onew’s arms.
You sighed while you heard the birds chirping happily outside. They didn’t have to worry about anything.
You, however, had a lot to worry about. You needed to know your true feelings for Onew and Nichkhun, you had to get over your unfortunate and heartbreaking past, you had to find Chaeyoung’s deceased husband, and so much more.
Your head ached painfully as you began to think harder.
You let a soft smile take over your lips as you saw the sweet face of Onew, sleeping soundly.
“Thank you for everything, Onew oppa...” You grinned and softly pecked Onew’s soft cheek.
Onew muttered something incoherently and snuggled closer to you. You chuckled at how cute he was.
You figured that a few more minutes wouldn’t hurt, so you snuggled up to Onew and dozed off.
Ten minutes later, Onew woke up. He saw your smile etched on your face as you slept.
“You’re so cute, you know that?” Onew cooed and lightly kissed your nose. He then recalled the kiss from last night and immediately blushed.
“You know oppa, I can’t sleep when you’re blushing cutely like that.” You opened your eyes and smirked.
Onew immediately flushed a darker shade of red. You laughed.
You poked his pouting cheek and stood up while brushing yourself off. “C’mon, Dubu oppa. Time for school.” You smiled.
“Help.” He stated and held out a hand. You sighed, put your hand in his, and hoisted him up while using all your strength.
“Thanks.” He grinned, now standing up off of the couch.
“Oppa, you’re heavy for an angel.” You pouted. Onew just laughed and squished your face together with his hands. “Angel or not, I’m still a person, pabo.” He grinned widely.
You pulled off his hands. “Hey! I’m not a pabo. You are, oppa.” You joked.
“Okay, okay, fine. You’re not the pabo. I am.” He dramatically rolled his eyes and pushed you to your room. “Come on, hurry up and change.” He added.
You smiled happily at him and walked into your room as you closed the door behind you.
Onew sighed as you closed the door. As soon as he turned around, he faced the four grinning faces of SHINee.
“Oh shut up guys.” He rolled his eyes and waved them off.
“But we didn’t say anything, Onew hyung~!” Taemin smiled and followed him.
“Yeah, don’t try to pull a Key.” Minho coolly stated. Jonghyun smirked and looked at Key. Key blinked while analyzing the situation.
“Ahem, It’s Key HYUNG to you, Minho, and what do you mean by ‘pulling a Key’?!” Key shrieked at the laughing Minho and Jonghyun.
“Yobo, I think he means that attitude of yours.” Jonghyun laughed at Key.
“Ehh?! Taeminnie, Jjong oppa and Key oppa like each other?!” You suddenly popped behind Taemin while putting your arms around his neck from behind him.
“OMONA!!” Key and Onew yelled while jumping back. This made Jonghyun and Minho clutch onto their stomachs and literally roll on the floor laughing.
“Oh noona, you scared me.” Taemin sarcastically remarked while rolling his eyes. Key and Onew glared at Taemin. Taemin just grinned at them, and they immediately gave way. “Oh Tae, you’re forgiven! Bless your parents for giving you that angel-like face!!” Key exclaimed while Onew nodded frantically.
“Tae, you really need to teach me how to do that.” You said while pointing to the chatty Key and dazed Onew.
Taemin just giggled. “Of course, noona. And by the way, Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung aren’t dating, nor they like each other. Yobo is just a nickname that they occasionally call each other.” Taemin giggled louder.
“Ohhh~” You nodded.
“Anyways, why are you hugging Taemin?! Come hug your Key Umma!!” Key pouted while opening his arms for a hug.
“But I’m too lazy to move~!” You chimed and clutched Taemin tighter to you. Taemin just grinned smugly to Onew, who was undoubtedly jealous.
“Of course, the only reason ______ noona is hugging me is because she can’t resist this ‘Taem’ptation.” Taemin smirked while pointing to himself.
“Oh puh-lease. Stop flattering yourself, Taem.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pulled Taemin away from you.
“Let’s go to school, guys.” You laughed, grabbed a piece of toast and dragged M

Please log in to read the full chapter