Mom-less.

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Midnight Sun - F.Cuz
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRHmE8V2J4&feature=related)

 

--------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V

 

You stared at the once arrogant woman standing in front of you. Disbelief crossed your face.
“How did you find me?” You asked grudgingly.
She smiled, thinking that you were acknowledging her as your mom. “I saw your name on the sign outside.”
Everyone seemed to crowd around the scene but Onew pushed them back, keeping them from getting closer to you and your mom.
No one said anything for a second. There was a tense moment of silence.
Your mom didn’t seem to mind, however. She just kept smiling, and that made you realize something.
Was what this woman said true? Was she really your mother?
You shook your head. “No. You’re not my mother.” You said firmly.
Your ‘mother’ looked surprised that you had said that.
“Yes I am—“ She began, but you cut her off abruptly with a glare so powerful that Big Bang even cringed.
“Do you know what the word ‘mother’ even means?” You asked her.
She looked down in shame.
“A mother.” You began, “Is a blood related family member whom is always beside you. A mother loves you no matter what. A mother is caring and always takes care of you. A mother would be at your wedding, happily celebrating your eventful day. A mother.... is everything you’re not to me.” You finished, tears threatening to spill from your face.
She stared at you, outraged. “How DARE you say that to me? Do you even know what I had to go through these long years?!”
You stepped up, giving her a calm look. “No. YOU have no idea what I had to go through.” You said, stressing the ‘I’.
“I waited three hours in the dark by myself, waiting for you at that stupid park. And what do YOU do? You chicken out, and ABANDON me there. Your own daughter.” You added.
Your mom looked at you with a hopeful expression. “But now, I’ve come back! We can start anew! Forget about your wedding and that day and we can just start all over again. A fresh new life without any worries!” She bribed.
You laughed, a sharp and cold sound. “Forget? Forget my own wedding?” You smirked before continuing, “Why is it that whenever I find real happiness, you and that idiotic man that I once called father barge into my life and try to make me miserable again? Forget my wedding? Forget my past? Don’t make me laugh.” You retorted angrily. ‘Mom’

Please log in to read the full chapter