My Love, _____-ah!

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Onew's P.O.V:

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

She's beautiful. She's smart. She's kind. She's gentle. She's polite. She's the love of my life.... Yet I cannot reach her.

I sigh. The "love of my life" that I'm talking about is Kim ______. Yes, it's true. I can't reach her. The reason?

I'm dead.

That's the only reason why I can't confess or anything like that. It's simple. I'm dead. "How are you dead?" You're asking? Well... I died while suffering a major heart attack. No heart donors showed up. If I could have only held on to life, I could have been down there. Way down there, on earth. Sadly, I am not. I'm way up here, in Heaven. "How are you in Heaven?" You're wondering? Well, there is only one easy answer.

I'm an angel.

Yep, I'm a full-fledged angel, and I'm proud of it. Even if I can't see my beloved every single day, I can still watch _____-ah from Heaven. We angels are divided into teams. There are four teams: The DBSK Team, The Big Bang Team, The 2PM Team, and us, the SHINee Team. Our DBSK sunbaes are our senior angels.

In Heaven, we refer to DBSK sunbaes as our seniors because they are higher ranks than us and they handle the harder work. That's why we don't see them often. The second highest ranking team is the Big Bang Team. The Big Bang hyungs are the hyungs that are in charge of keeping everything in order. TOP hyung, the "TOP" angel, as he calls himself, is the "head angel". He's in charge of the Guardian Angels.

Then there's the 2PM Team. We're very close, so we're basically like brothers. Especially because my childhood friend is Nickhun, who is in the 2PM team.

One rule stops me from changing into my human form. That rule is that Guardian Angels cannot fall in love with a human being...

But I did.

Only my closest friends know. That includes Taemin, Key, Minho, Jonghyun, and my childhood friend, Nickhun.

Narrator's P.O.V:

"Head Angel TOP, someone is here to see you."

Please log in to read the full chapter