Secret Marriage and Mom?

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Flower Lady - DBSK
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdiC07uGlWw)

 

-----------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

“_______-AH!!!” Onew hollered for the 3984274854783709348th time.
“I’m coming, I’m coming! Sheesh…” You sighed, fixing your hair while walking out of your room.
Today Onew said that he would be taking you out somewhere special, but he wouldn’t say where.
“Bye, -______-ah!” SHINee laughed as Taemin hugged you and said, “Bye Noona! We’ll see you later.”
You gave him a confused look as you saw Minho and Jonghyun giving a warning glance at Taemin.
“Huh?” You asked, facing Key. Key waved his hand to say that he wanted you to forget about the whole thing.
“It’s nothing. Just go. Onew hyung is waiting for you.” He replied. You nodded slowly and got into Onew’s new car.
“Took you long enough.” Onew rolled his eyes and you stuck out his tongue out at him.
“Psh. It’s not my fault, Jinki. I was too tired after all those freaking exams.” You stretched as the car accelerated and you could feel the cool breeze around you.
“Language.” Onew warned but sighed, defeated. “However, I still know what you mean. I’m tired from the exams too.”
“I’m so tired. Why’d you have to get me to go out right after school? I’m gonna fall asleep on the drive.” You yawned while glaring at women that were around you because they were batting their eyelashes at Onew.
Onew caught this and chuckled. “Jealous again, are we?”
You pouted. “Meanie. When are we gonna get there?” You asked impatiently.
“We’re here, hun.” Onew said as he parked in a space right in front of a white chapel.
“What the— Why are we here?” You looked at the chapel then back at Onew’s smirking face.
Then it hit you.
“W-What?! We’re getting married? NOW?!” Your eyes widened and you shook your head furiously.
“I look so ugly right now!” You whined. “I’m not even ready for this yet! Wait, is this why you didn’t tell me the wedding date?” You said all at once.
“Whoa, whoa. One at a time. Okay, no, you don’t look ugly now. You look beautiful, as always. Second, yes, you are ready for this. And third, yes, this is why I didn’t tell you. I wanted it to be a surprise.” Onew replied quickly.
He got out of the car and opened the car door for you. “After you, my princess.” He grinned and you tried to hide your blushing face. He put your hands down. “Don’t. You look absolutely adorable with a blushing face.”
That statement from Onew certainly didn’t help at all. It only made you blush more.
“C’mon.” He dragged you to the chapel and soon, you were in the middle of many makeup artists, dressmakers, and beauticians.
They all had an evil glint in their eyes. “We’ll make you gorgeous.” One said in an evil tone.
“Oh yes, that we will.” Another cackled.
You threw a scared glance at Onew. The look clearly said ‘HELP ME.’
Onew laughed and waved. “I’ll see you in a bit, angel.” Then he left.
You stared at the beauticians with fright in your eyes. “P-Please don’t h-hurt me…” You pleaded nervously.
“Hurt you?” They laughed. “It’s our job to make you look pretty. We wouldn’t want to hurt a bride on her wedding day!” They chimed.
You relaxed as they seemed to change back into normal people.
However, that changed as they started doing your hair. The glint came back into their eyes.
You gulped but decided to endure their scary personalities.

-Moments later…-

“There! Finished!” The beauticians declared happily as you opened your eyes to see a stunning woman in the mirror’s reflection.
“W-Who is t-that?” You stuttered while pointing at your reflection.
They grinned amusedly. “That’s you, silly!”
You touched your face in pure shock and amazement. “M-Me…” You whispered.
At that moment, Nichkhun, Victoria, TOP, Chaeyoung, and Junsu burst in the room in very formal clothes.
“_______-ah!” They

Please log in to read the full chapter